Pinned by the Wyvern

Story Info
A wyvern pins his prey to take her by force...
2.1k words
19k
13
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

The wyvern hunkered down low to the ground, resplendent in green scales, the ones around his head and neck slightly raised, as if they were more like spines lying down flat and close to his body than anything else. A more beak-like muzzle beckoned attention, though he was searching for greater prey in the Coral Highlands, a region of the land that he had never come to before. The cliffs reared staggeringly high, but there were some rich areas of vegetation too, trees that towered, tough and sturdy enough to hold the weight of a full-grown monster, or even a wyvern.

He did not fly up into them, however, preferring to stay low to the ground, his muzzle questing back and forth for prey, tongue flickering out. And yet the wyvern could not have known that day that he was about to find a very different kind of prey, one that had not been expecting him at all...

The legiana was a little larger than him, brilliant in a pale-yellow flourish of skin stretched across her wings. She was a monster in her own right, bright blue patterns on her wings that could have reminded one of eyes or flowers, depending on the angle, yet she was similar to him, with her wings taking the place of forelegs: bearing two legs and two wings only. Perched on an outcrop of rock, balanced on her wings and legs, she hissed and snarled, tongue darting out in open threat.

"Stay away!" She cried. "You do not belong here! This is my territory!"

The wyvern lifted his head with a smirk, his head slightly cocked.

"Then if it is your territory," he said, his tone dropping, darkly seductive and dangerous as he advanced. "Perhaps it would be best for you if you gave up your prey to me. In that scenario, I will let you live..."

The legiana, however, was not about to let him take her prey, her territory -- no! She had fought too long and too hard for it and snarled, even as the wyvern bared his long, snake-like fangs in turn, dripping with poison. His poison, however, did not come from the fangs, but from his very breath, floating through his teeth and winding around his tongue in the form of a violet-blue haze, like a cloud that was released from the gaping cavern of his hungry maw.

And yet his stomach hungered for more, leaping for the legiana as she went low and charged, tucking her wings back to protect them. Her head jutted out as she snapped, grazing his neck, but she was swiftly knocked back as the pointed tip of his tail jabbed into her shoulder muscle. The legiana's scapula was forced to retract, pulling back her wings, and she snarled as she circled him, pressing the attack.

She had to, though, even then, the legiana was hopelessly outmatched. She lunged, going for a more vulnerable spot at the base of his neck, but the wyvern was far too quick for her, his poison breath jetting out at such a rate that she couldn't avoid it.

"Agh!"

She tried to sway away from it, though her head was spinning, the world tilting dizzyingly. No... No! He could not have bested her! She had to get back, back to her lair...

But she could not, not as her legs locked up and she slumped, face first to the ground, the poison slowing her while the wyvern's sharp fangs delivered a direct dose of something even more potent direct to her neck. The pain jumped through her body, as if a muscle reflex was coursing through, though she stiffened, the lightness and waviness fading while paralysis took hold.

"Unff..."

She didn't want to be there, out in the open, the wyvern looming over her. Yet the wyvern grinned, baring his sharp fangs.

"I think I will make this my home," he murmured, the grey light glinting off his emerald scales. "This is a better place with better prey... Mmm..."

Yet something else caught his attention as he inhaled, taking in her scent. Yes, of course, he had understood that she was a female, but there was something more to it too, the push of her tail back from her body as she lay, on her side. There was a slit under there, a cloaca, something that could offer him more than just her territory as the kind of prey that he favoured the most.

One that he could pin, forced to submit. The wyvern smirked, his long, flexible tongue lashing out to swipe along the outside of his muzzle, towering, his wings braced on either side of his body.

"Mm... Maybe there is more to you."

She didn't know what to think, but the wyvern did not honestly care what the legiana thought as her eyes grew wide and wild, helpless there, locked in place by the closed jaws of paralysis. His need throbbed low, deep down in the pit of his belly, but the wyvern did not acknowledge it, not as the slit parted, offering his shaft out into the open air, slowly but surely. His nose dipped, teasing under her tail, though the tease, most certainly, was for his own benefit really, snorting and grunting softly as he sucked in short, needy breaths of his scent.

The legiana gaped soundlessly, her jaws frozen open, though she was not all that sure that she would have been able to get free if he had not paralysed her. He was huge, muscled, her form slenderer and leaner, her wings more delicate. And his tongue... She would have shuddered from him if she had been able to, though his tongue dug in and around her cloaca as if he owned her body, as if she was only there to serve him.

He followed his lust, tongue curling into her, tasting deeply of her essence. Her grunts and groans only encouraged him on, his long tail lashing back and forth, the nozzles within his maw that controlled his poison breath too excitedly releasing more of his poison, twisting into a green-blue that was more dazing than dizzying. They had different effects, yet there had to be intent between them too.

And yet all he could think of was satisfying himself, of taking her territory well and truly from her as he slurped her taste from his muzzle. His body covered hers, relishing the warmth of her body seeping through her scales, though the wyvern knew that he needed so much more than that. With the aching length of his cock throbbing out, hard and ready with a bead of pre-cum at the tip, his desire guided him forward, lust curling and twisting in the back of his throat. It was as if his very own poison breath had seeped back into his throat, hindering his judgement, though the wyvern was quite in control of everything.

Especially as he adjusted the angle of his hips to find her sex with the tip of his cock. He had to take his time, if only to feel just how his body fit up against her larger one, though there was no better way of claiming the legiana and his territory no. He snarled, bearing into her, penetrating her cloaca with a single thrust, claiming her completely and utterly as he drove deep.

She keened out, winding her head back and forth, some manner of movement returning to her body, although she did not have control. She could not have control, not while he was over her, pinning her, even though the wyvern could not know that it was her first time. No longer could the legiana say that she was a virgin, even if it was not something that she had held in high regard before. Only that she had wanted the giving up of it to be her own choice, everything coming together in the sweetness of mating bliss, knowing that a clutch of eggs was going to come from the liaison.

And yet...she didn't want it, not from him, not as he powered into her, stroke after stroke, seemingly using every last inch of his cock to ram into her. She howled, broken, muscles bunching up in tense, harsh contractions, and yet there was nowhere for the legiana to go, not as he thrust and thrust and thrust. Every stroke of his dick seemed to go deeper into her than the one before, though there was only so much to the length of his cock, only so much that he could use. She groaned, jaws hanging open, though there was no enjoyment in the lines of her body, tension radiating through.

The wyvern grunted, warmth swarming his cock, coating it from tip to base, thrusting madly. Yes... Yes, he wanted her, forgetting even the legiana's territory, everything, in fact, that he had come there for. It was funny how one kind of hunger could so very easily trump another and yet there he was, ramming into her as if breeding and fucking her had been his sole purpose in finding her in the highlands.

He couldn't stop and there was nothing to stop him either, not as he drank in the succulent pleasure of her cloaca closing around him, just like the heat of a pussy. The wyvern did not much care at all what he sank into, not as he thrust harder and harder, capturing the base of her neck in a mating bite, tail lashing back and forth.

"No... Please..."

She gasped out the words and yet the moment was not to be kind to her. Not as she softened against him, her body responding even if her mind was not there in the moment. Her mind would have done anything to shove him off her, to find some way to fight through the paralysis, yet her body ached for something, responding to the deep, penetrating filling of his cock inside her, stroking parts of her that had never been touched before, not by anything other than her tail.

Oh, for the legiana knew what pleasure was, after all, but she did not know how to accept it from another, much less against her will. She didn't ache for it and yet her body tensed and pulled around him, aching and pushing back, her mind screaming.

Every thrust... Every thrust brought a fresh wave of delight, of ecstasy, though her mind rebelled. She could not long for it, even though her body revelled, groaning long and low and deep, her tail thrashing weakly. Still, however, the legiana did not have the power or strength in her body, with his paralysis lingering over her, to buck him off, half on her side, her legs shoved well forward and out of the way for the penetrating drive of his cock into her bare, weak, exposed cloaca.

She had to succumb, had to give in, even as an entirely unwanted orgasm flowed through her. Her body clenched and rippled brutally around his cock, milking it, though she was not there in the moment, slipping away as she relinquished, unwillingly, her body and her mind to his will.

The legiana, after all, could not do anything else. Not as he relished in the seductive grasp of power, not even thinking about her feelings, bellowing a throaty roar as he finally spent his load into her. The heated caress of her cloaca was all that he had needed, milking his pole, and he rammed in harder and faster, thrusting through orgasm as long, hot spurts of cum filled her to the brim. Even to the point that his seed flowed out wetly down the length of his cock, her body simply not, in that moment, able to accept every drop.

Yet he had her and he would always have her, coming and going as he pleased, taking her prey and dominating her territory, all while the legiana grew fat and heavy with a clutch of his eggs.

With pleasure, he claimed. Though he believed too that the legiana would grow to enjoy her fate.

In any case, the breeding lust of claiming would always be upon him, taking her as one of his mates, then and forever.

Pinned by the wyvern, for her, there was no going back.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
Emma's Uncle Her uncle forcefucks her and tries to knock her up.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Draconian Breed A fertile elf falls prey to a Lizardman, and breeds.in NonHuman
Taken by the Beast Lonely woman gives in to her animalististic urges.in NonHuman
Claimed Eliza is lost in the woods, but a beast finds her.in NonHuman
More Stories