Pinned for Her Pleasure

Story Info
A dragoness sitting on your face... What more can you want?
1.1k words
3.46
8.8k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters in all of my stories are over eighteen and legal adults in all sexual situations.

****

Pinned for Her Pleasure

I gasped, my tongue shoved up into the dragoness' pussy, digging and searching for the treat of the pleasure-spot within. I didn't think, only acted, knowing that I was only there for her pleasure, a stupid, simple man, a fortunate man indeed to consider that she wanted me and wanted to use me, regardless of everyone else that she could have taken in to be her submissive.

"Oh, yes..." My mistress moaned. "Deeper..."

I could only obey, my world taken up by the thick softness of her golden-scaled thighs, a divine goddess in all rights. I needed her, more than she realised, but I couldn't see her, bound on her bed with my arms and legs spread in opposite directions. Her beautiful body wrapped itself around me and I tongue-fucked her even harder and faster, her juices soaking my face, the evening stubble on my chin grazing her lightly where I had not been able to shave it all the way down.

My mistress huffed and puffed above me and I knew I was getting her close, my nose pressed into her clit as my tongue drove deep. It didn't matter that my cock was hard and ready for action as that was not just what was of interest to her. In fact, I couldn't even remember the last time that I'd gotten off while I'd been in her service, my shaft throbbing, balls aching, but that was not any different at all to how my cock was usually. She didn't let me get off most of the time and even when I did it never felt truly satisfying. That was because I had to please her above all else, only thinking of my dragon mistress' needs above all else in life and love.

"Mm... Come on now, pet, you can do better than that."

I shivered. Yes, yes, I could. But she didn't let me. The dragoness who commanded my life ground onto my face as if it was nothing more than a prop on which to take her pleasure, moaning out loud, her head flung back, panting and huffing. Maybe she'd even flared out her wings a little in the prelude to orgasm but there was no way for me to know as I moaned into the softness of her sex while her strong, firm muscles took charge for me.

Just a sex toy. That was all I was to her, all that I needed to be, and that was good too, something that I was happy to be, ultimately, as long as it meant that her needs were met. Her juices slopped out messily across my face and I knew that I'd never truly wipe the scent of them from my skin, the thick aroma lingering even though I washed regularly, of course. She just made use of me so much that I lusted for her at all times, sensory overload teasing at my mind, pulling me down and down and down into another sense of being.

I didn't have to do anything but to please her, sweet submission closing in around me. She let me breathe a little, though she still pressed down around my chest with her strong thighs, my world narrowing to what she wanted me to see of it. I didn't need to be anywhere else, moaning into her pussy, hands pinned and wriggling by my sides, tongue going to work. Dipping between her folds, I parted them gently, reverently, trailing my tongue so very slowly up to the hooded nub of her clit. I suckled it into my mouth, taking feedback from her grunts and slight tenses of her body, knowing that, even then, there was pleasure lancing through her. Everything I could give her, I did, even letting my teeth graze the flesh of her clit, the tiny touch of a rougher action making her arch and buck into my mouth. She wanted it so badly and I wanted to give it to her so badly too, losing myself in the moment as I groaned and thrust my tongue back into my pussy.

"Yesss..." She hissed. "Harder... Do it!"

My dragon mistress did not have to be direct for me to know exactly what she wanted, her scales pressing in around my cheeks, my hair a damp mess, though I was hardly going to complain about something like that. My tongue worked its best magic in her pussy, driving in with a hard, fast lap, slurping at her, suckling every last drop of sweet arousal from her folds while she howled out her ecstasy. She took care of her clit, grinding it down onto the convenient rise of my nose.

Yet there was nowhere else I would have wanted to be. I had to get her to orgasm, there was nothing else for it, the velvety touch of her pussy closing around my tongue, her muscles stronger and under greater control there than any woman that I had ever been with before. She rocked and groaned above me and I moaned out loud, her urgent need rising and rising, something that had to be pleased, taken care of in all ways.

And then she got there, howling and grunting, writhing and twisting, her tail thrashing back on the bed. Everything was as it needed to be and I panted heavily into her pussy, letting her juices flow straight into my mouth and throat, swallowing down every single delicious drop that she offered to me. Yet there was so very much that I could still do for her, riding her through the high of her orgasm and drawing it out as long as possible, letting her cram her clit down onto my lips so that I could suckle it through the high. Other women may have grown too sensitive at that point, juddering violently, though even then I imagined her with her jaws hanging open, moaning out her lust in the very best of ways.

"Good boy..."

Was that me? Was I good boy? I wanted to be for her, her submissive pet, her pussy lifting from my lips even though I stretched after it, wanting more, even then.

Yes, I was hers, always hers. And one orgasm would never be enough for my mistress, her wet, slippery folds more than enough to tell me exactly what she wanted next as she lowered her cunt back to my lips. I could almost see the gleam in her eye, the dragoness rumbling out a lustful growl.

"You know what to do, pet."

I always did.