All Comments on 'Pipe Dreams Ch. 07'

by Cia81

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
EllieLavenEllieLavenabout 12 years ago
I want more!!!

Please find the time to write soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just using him?

I feel like Lina is just using Kane to be stronger. Everything she does is comparison to him, or at least someone else. She keeps talking bout how weak she is (I kIndia think she is) and feels sorry for herself 24/7.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Really Anonymous 1.

That's what you get from a character that has suffered through an abusive childhood, changed her life to better self, formed strong bonds of friendship and fought to educate herself in the hope of helping others? Weakness and self-pity? Didn't see it myself. I thought her character was reluctant to trust but strong and just wanted to be worthy of those she came to love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Was there a flood?

I was just wondering since they never made it to the bath tub and they didn't turn off the water..lol?

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
Very shallow

I thought that this was a real story with a plot that happened to have characters who fall in love and mate along the way. Apparently the plot was only intended to bring us to the mating sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
when i saw the end sign

i was like bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbitch---- no u didn't

but if there is still part 2 to explain the drugs and maggie's mate

... then i can let u slide and give u the 5 stars

chibicakeschibicakesabout 12 years ago

I was about to get uppity until I saw that you are gonna make another. I hope it has the same main characters, and good question about the flood? lol

xoxo

C.

Cia81Cia81about 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

To those who commented. I can see valid points to many of the comments here. *facepalms* on the flood. I try to catch that stuff, but whoops! Now, for those dissatisfied with this story, I guess it is just me but the point of this story was very much about Lina and her evolution from being closed off and untrusting to becoming a woman strong enough to go for what she wants. I felt like this was a natural stopping point. Kane and Lina are together, she's mated with him, and the city is clean of Pipe Dreams.

Now, for your questions: Yes, the mystery of Pipe Dreams and the investigation will be answered. No, I am not leaving the story at 'they have sex and she gets to become a werewolf'. Yes, the next story in the series will continue with Kane and Lina. Yes, you will see more of Maggie, and Carson, and Teddy, and Carrie and her baby... as long as you can be patient with me.

I hope that answers some questions. Thanks to everyone for reading and commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Matchmaking

I do hope Maggie will be included in the next story.I think she would be perfect for Teddy they are both strong characters.Personally I was satisfied with this story the moment you mentioned there will be more.So obviously it was'nt just about the sex scene at the end .Cant wait ,keep up the good writing.

canndcanndabout 12 years ago
glad you gave that quick defense!

LOL i was going to be very surprised if you left off without the whole story being done. The whole Pipe Dreams not having been solved and something makes me think Carson might be Maggie's mate? Maybe? No? I was a bit confused about the part where they say Carson broke out of the safe cage but then was the one who saved her. Had he broken out to get drugs or was he wanting to save her b/c he'd caused the problem? I think you did a really beautiful job with their mating and I think, as is typical, you let the characters come alive...even the smaller ones. I really like Carrie and look forward to meeting her baby. I was surprised that you convinced me that thought they'd only met a month or so before and then lived together with her knowing the truth for a week or so, that they really were in love. It was a given he loved her from the beginning, but I liked how he wasn't overbearing. I believed that even with the damage her father did to her ability to trust that she did love him.

I am wondering ...who is this 'T'? I wasn't quite sure I understood why he couldn't just jump in there. I also didn't believe he could stand outside and 'let his men work' when she was being hurt. I guess I couldn't get why he wouldn't bust in with one human in there instead of risking her being hurt further? Just wondering.

I look forward to seeing the pack run together and her wolf coming out for the first time. Look forward to more of the Jacy pack. Keep writing!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
Too quick.

Even with a sequel, I want more of them together. We didn't get to see her change for the first time or get properly introduced to the pack. When you return with Maggie's story (I assume), there will be a split focus. I prefer to focus on one couple at a time.

Oh well, the chapters to this point were great and I'm sure I'll still enjoy the sequel.

Cia81Cia81about 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone

Thanks Anon!

Cannd: Lots of questions, many of which I have already answered in the plot outline I have going. So don't worry!

Can'tfightfate: You know what they say about assuming, right? lol JK! No, actually the story will continue with Kane and Lina again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i love this story

i hope maggie has a part in the sequel as being a mate i knida wonder who could be her mate. she kinda seems free and outgoing kinda wish she had a temper with her though but anyways can't wait for your next story

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelalmost 12 years ago
luv it!!

the ending is too short kinda feel like undone somehow. One of the best werewolf stories in LIT.

maxd01maxd01almost 11 years ago
Grrr....

To damn short... I am debating on sending you hate mail now... Grrr... Good story and would love to see more.

pagemasterpagemasteralmost 11 years ago
Was just reminded how much I liked this story!

A comment on "Ciasstories" reminded me of this one and I came back to re-read it. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed your story-writing ability in all its forms. Keep going with it. I'm looking forward to the promised sequel here, but I keep up on Ciasstories as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Omg I think this is the best werewolf story I have ever read. It was amazing and your attention to detail and the plot amazes me. I felt like I was reading an actual novel. I would love for you to continue this story and explain there lives after she starts shifting and bring her best friend into it. I feel like you really did a good job leaving yourself plenty of plot left for a new story. I really hope you continue and congrats on the amazing story. C:

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixover 10 years ago
wonderful

I loved this story,so well paced and not at all like the typical werewolf stories around.Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome

Please add Maggie into it . Like let her know abt werewolves . Loved it can't wait for d other 1

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004almost 9 years ago
TOO AMAZING FOR WORDS !!!!

And YES ! YES ! YES ! Plzzz give us a sequel ! Oh my goodness ! I've finished the story and I already miss them sooo much ! Kane is simply an amazing male - hot as hell, loving and caring to a fault - I love that he got to meet and be accepted by Lina, the sadly traumatized girl - what an awful life she had with that poor excuse for a father !! Thank goodness for Maggie in her life !! But speaking of Maggie, any chance of her falling for one in Kane's pack? That would be awsome ! I totally loved the story, the characters were fantastic; but the pace gathered a feverish momentum from the minute they started working together ... and it really kept me on the edge of my seat. Needless to say it climaxed in the best possible way - and I can't believe it's over. You have this disconcerting habit of ending your stories when we are starting to relax and hoping to know more of the characters' lives - because they are now part of our lives and we don't want to let them go !! It's just too damn frustrating. PLLLZZZ put us out of our misery and give us the sequel to this OH SOO FANTASTIC SERIES !!! :))

Marie2012Marie2012almost 8 years ago
Please do a sequel!!

Love this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You better! It's been so long, this story is amazing!

ramblingrobinramblingrobinover 7 years ago
Came over from GA

GA was down, so I came over here and I'm glad I did and found this. Really nicely done. The characters have wonderful depth, the bit of angst was just right, and it was very hot. I hope you've written more for this. Xoxo Robin

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Omg! Loved every bit of it

Sequel....please!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please Come Back

I love this story. I'm hoping you decide to come back to it.

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 4 years ago
I want more as well, please??

I thought it was a great story. I would love to read more about them.

I've loved all of your work. You're and incredible writer. I began reading the rest of your work. Hypnotic is my favorite, I love Two of a Kind and Bonds Unbroken as well. I love everything you have written. Please keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous