Piper Learns to Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here," Anna told him, patting the space between her legs. Danny crawled over, his dick hanging pendulous. I thought, for a moment, that I didn't want Danny to do this. But then, I'd stroked off Colt. So this was only fair. Right?

Anna spread her legs, lewdly. Her sex and her little brown star exposed to all of us. Danny tentatively touched her mound with his fingers. It was weird, seeing the love of my life touch the most intimate part of another woman. Seeing his face, the one I was so used to when he worked me. But it wasn't me he was working. I felt a little ill, mixed with a thrill I couldn't comprehend.

"More like this," Anna said, taking Danny's hand and pressing it down into her clit. "Oh yes."

My roommate's eyes rolled back a little while my boyfriend rubbed her.

"Other fingers," Anna gasped, "In me."

Danny took his other hand and dipped his fingers into Anna's hole. Her face went stiff. He pumped in and out of her. Anna's face and chest started to redden.

Colt's alarm went off. Anna was breathing heavily, and I thought for sure this would be the moment she broke through. But instead she let Danny sit back down like it was nothing.

"Let Piper taste your fingers," Anna said. Danny didn't pause. He held his digits under my nose. I licked, tentatively. I'd never tasted a woman before, not even myself. It was salty and strong. Strange to have it my roommate's juices on my boyfriend's fingers in my mouth. I was glad when he finally took them out. He smiled at me shyly.

Watching Danny bring Anna to the brink was my last straw. I could barely look at my cards, I was so amped up. I just wanted to get laid. My body was aching for relief and I couldn't wait a moment longer.

"I don't want to play cards anymore," I said. The words spilled out of me way louder than I'd intended. My voice high and a bit whiny.

"What do you want, Piper?" Anna asked. She spoke very slowly, like talking to a child.

"I want to do stuff," I said, "With Danny."

"You have to say it," Anna said.

"I want Danny inside me," I said, "Please. I'm so worked up and I need it so bad."

"Inside you where, Piper?" Anna asked, "You have to say it."

"In my vag..."

"Noooo, use the real word," Anna said, "I know you know it."

"Pussy?" I asked. I'd never liked that word. Pussy, snatch, quim, cunt. They all felt so demeaning and vulgar. But Anna just nodded as I said it.

"Please Anna, I need Danny's cock in my pussy," I said.

"Well, I think it's only fair that we play for it," Anna said, "You might be done with the game, but we're not. If Daniel wins, then of course he can have your tight, little snatch. But if not...?" She shrugged, as if that finished her sentence.

Anna tossed the UNO deck to Colt and told him to shuffle. Then she turned back to me.

"Lie down on the bed," Anna said "Spread your legs. Show your boyfriend what he's playing for." I did as I was ordered, holding my ankles so I was as wide as possible.

"You have the cutest pink pussy," Anna said, "Don't you boys think so?"

"It's nice," Colt said. He and Anna appraised me like a piece of jewelry they were thinking of buying.

"See how puffy her lips are? And, wow, look how slick she is down her thighs," Anna said, "I bet you're one hell of a fuck, aren't you sweetie?"

I should have been embarrassed or ashamed, but instead I felt this weird sense of pride as my roommate praised me.

Colt dealt out the cards and played Danny head-to-head. When my boyfriend went on a streak of Wilds to end the hand, I swear I cheered aloud.

"That should be worth, hmmm, five good strokes," Anna said. I didn't care anymore. I just wanted my boyfriend inside me. I prayed that, for the first time, my body would do the rest. I was insane with it. The way I felt, I was sure I'd orgasm if I sneezed. Danny's amazing dick would have to be enough now, right?

Danny leapt to his feet, but before he could hit my target, Anna grabbed his cock.

"Let me help you with that," she said sweetly. She held Danny in her hand, lightly stroking. Carefully, she steered Danny's dick to my gasping, grasping hole. I felt the head kiss at my lips.

Then Danny, ever the gentleman, saved my day.

"Condom," he croaked out.

Holy fuck. This whole time I'd been begging to have my boyfriend inside me unprotected. It hadn't even occurred to me. Only my hot, gorgeous hero had been sober enough to save me from my own drunken, horny stupidity.

"There's some in my top desk drawer," I said.

Anna let go of Danny and he went over. He pulled out a whole strip and tore one off. Anna took the lifeless rubber out of his hand and slid it on for him.

"Remember, you only won five strokes," Anna said. She placed Danny's cock head in my opening and he slowly slid forward. Oh GOD he'd never felt so big. Even more than our first time together, Danny streeeeeetched the walls of my pussy as he slid into me. Unlike our first time, though, it only felt amazing. My body shifted to accommodate his cock. I could feel myself already on the edge of cumming. Oh it was going to happen. Finally. Oh wow.

Danny pulled back and stroked forward. He did so delicately, like he was afraid he might set me off. It was tender and loving and fuck all that stuff cause I needed to get fucked. I begged for him to go faster. Harder. Slam into me. Break me open. Words came out of my mouth I'd never imagined saying. Cock and fuck. Cunt and slut. Danny moved at the same pace.

Still, I could feel it building in me. God, it had been building this whole time, but now I could finally see the shape of it in the distance. Even at Danny's deliberate pace I was going to cum.

"That's perfect," Anna said, approving of Danny's even pace. "And... stop. OK, next hand."

Colt and Danny played again, but this time Colt was the winner. Danny sighed, exasperated. "I'm sorry, Piper," he said, like he'd just lost our life savings.

"Piper, why don't you suck on Colt's cock this time."

"OK," I said, on autopilot. I needed it so bad, I would do anything Anna said. Just for a shot at something more.

Colt climbed onto the bed and straddled my chest. His masculinity poked at my mouth and I opened. He slid into me, deep. His balls rested on my chin. It was weird to feel no hair there. Colt went in further than I let Danny go. The tip of his cockhead tickled at my throat. Because Colt was on top of me, he could control his depth in a way I wasn't used to. I made lewd gurgling sounds as Anna's boyfriend moved back and forth in my mouth. Saliva drooled out over my cheeks.

I waited to hear the timer go off and I realized we'd never set a limit. There was no 'five strokes' or 'two minutes.' Colt was fucking my face for as long as he felt like it.

"Colt, why don't you pinch her nipples for a bit?" Anna said.

Colt withdrew from my mouth, my saliva dripping off his dick. I worked my sore jaw back and forth. Colt's strong hands closed around my breasts. He found my pink nubs and squeezed them. I'd never been into nipple stuff. I'd seen girls who liked it, but to me it just hurt and tickled. Not this time. Colt twisted my tits and all I could think was that I wanted it harder. I begged for it. He pinched and twisted so much that it looked like I had two balls of chewed bubblegum on top of my boobs. All I could do was groan and buck.

"You've got nice titties," Colt said with a cocky smile, "Almost as good as Anna's." I wanted to hate him so much for how he was talking to me, but all I could do was feel content with the compliment. And shudder under the painful pleasure he was wringing out of me.

Finally, he stopped and pushed his turgid penis back into my mouth. The head tickled at the back of my throat and I coughed, but he didn't do anything but start thrusting again. I gulped and kept going.

Then I felt another sensation. A light touch ran through my pubis. By the lithe fingers, I could tell that it was Anna who was tracing through my rough blonde hairs.

"I can't decide if we should shave you or not," Anna said. She talked about my body like I was her property. "On the one hand, it'll be easier to lick you if you're bare. But real blonde pubes are such a rarity, it seems a shame to shear them away. What do you think, Daniel?"

"I like Piper the way she is now," he said. Ever the good boyfriend.

"Well that's just proof you've never gone down on her," Anna said. Which was true. I'd never worked up the courage to let Danny put his mouth on my sex. I was always too self-conscious. Ironic now that I was spread eagled on my bed, letting Anna evaluate me like a prized show dog. "Have you, Daniel?" Anna pressed him.

"No," Danny said, "She won't let me."

"Do you want to?"

Danny nodded his head eagerly. Colt's cock pumped my mouth while my boyfriend and my roommate had a casual conversation about cunnilingus and the proper applications, thereof.

"Well, we'll have to teach you," Anna said, "Would you like that little Piper? Do you want us to show Danny how to go down on your puffy blonde pussy?"

I grunted, still feasting on Colt's cock. Glug. Glug. Glug.

I felt Anna's thin fingers drift lower. Till she found my clit. God it was so engorged I swear it felt as big as a dick under her caresses. Like she could stroke it off instead of rubbing me down. Fortunately, for me, she did the latter. Anna pressed down on my hot button and swished it side to side. Oh GOD it felt amazing.

"You know what that is, Daniel?" Anna asked. "That's Piper's sweet little clitty. That's where all the magic happens. Does she let you play with it?"

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my boyfriend shake his head.

"I didn't think so," Anna said, "Oh, we have so much to teach you, lover. We're going to have so much fun together."

Anna began rubbing my clit harder. It was the perfect combination: a stranger's touch on my own sex combined with the expert knowledge that my own hands might have. I bucked, my body begging for Anna's sweet attentions.

I'd never been with a girl. Never even occurred to me that I might like it. I remember watching lesbian porn once and it made me feel a little sick to my stomach as it aroused me. Like, I liked it, but I hated that I did. It was weird and uncomfortable and I never watched it again. Now Anna's fingers were on me and I didn't care that she was a woman. I just craved her touch.

"Piper always cums first," Anna said, "You should know that, Daniel."

There was this beautiful moment then, when I thought I understood what Anna was doing for me. For us. She was teaching my boyfriend how to pleasure me properly. She was pushing our relationship forward. It was almost generous in a broken way.

Sex with Danny was wonderful, amazing. I loved being with my lover and I knew I would never tire of it. But it could also be frustrating sometimes. Danny wasn't selfish. He was eager, earnest. But both of us were clumsy and things seemed to always come out on his side.

Now though, Anna had shown him things I knew I needed to say but could never find the voice for. How to touch and where. I didn't need to ask him to lick me, because now he would do it. He wouldn't ignore my clit because Anna had just shown him. He would build me up, taunt and tease, before sticking it inside of me. Knowing that my orgasm should always come first because his, we knew, would arrive regardless.

Once again, as Anna stroked me, I felt my orgasm start to form. The shadow of it slowly sliding out of my clit and into my gaping sex. Up my legs and down my arms. Once again, Anna took away her touch right when it was about to become real. I screamed my frustration around Colt's cock.

"Oh, but Daniel, I see you're super worked up, too," Anna said. I could see the both of them out of the corner of my eye. "I'm sure Piper wouldn't mind if I gave you some release."

My mouth was too full of Colt's cock to complain.

"Oh God." I heard Danny groan as Anna sucked his cock right up. My big-titted, brunette roommate looked very sexy on her knees; my boyfriend's dick jammed into her mouth. She slurped loudly, like she wanted me to hear.

"Oh, that's a big cock you've got there. Am I doing good for you?" Anna asked, supplicant. But Danny could only moan again as my roommate took him deeper. "Come on, Daniel. Let me have that thick dick. Fuck my face. Make it feel so good."

"Oh! Oh GOD!" Danny cried out. His hands gripped Anna's head tight. I saw his face flush and I knew, right then, he was cumming in my roommate's mouth. "Oh Piper. I'm so sorry. Fuck. That feels so GOOD!"

Danny stumbled back. A trail of his seed slipped down Anna's chin. She didn't have a problem swallowing sperm, I saw. Anna grinned at me, knowingly. Weirdly, I didn't feel jealous. Not in the way I thought I would, anyway. I wasn't angry at Danny for coming in another woman, only that his pleasure hadn't led to mine.

"So sorry, Piper," Danny rambled it again and again, falling back to the floor. His cock shrinking back to nothing.

Colt pulled out of my mouth, and I gasped for air. My face was sticky with my own drool. Watching Danny get off made me feel twisted inside. Devastated and desirous at the same time. I was already so strung out, and everything I'd seen and done made me need it even more. My sex grasping for something. Anything.

"Please," I said. I don't know what I was asking for. I wanted Danny's cock inside me, but I didn't know how to get it. I was so close. So close. "Please, I need to cum."

Anna shrugged at me, like 'what are you gonna do?'

"Please I need it inside me," I said. I started to sob. I was ugly crying over getting some cock. My body needed release so bad, I could almost forgive myself for it. "Please, please, please."

"I don't think Daniel's going to be up for a while," Anna said. I looked down and saw my boyfriend still sprawled on the floor. His cock, flaccid, lay prone on his thigh. "And there aren't any other cocks in here for you. Unless you count Colt's."

I froze. You'd think I was past conscious thought at this point. That I'd already tipped over the slut's edge and was now willing to do anything. Hell, I sure thought that's where I was. But in that moment, something gripped at my belly and told me 'no.' Like dodging an oncoming train at the last moment, I stepped out of the way of something disastrous.

No.

I was desperate, but I wouldn't do that.

Then Danny -- Danny! -- said, "It's OK."

I looked down at my boyfriend in shock. He smiled at me, warmly, with all the love in the world, and said it again.

"Piper needs it so bad," he said to Anna, "I understand. It's OK."

And just like that, my fate was decided for me.

Colt walked over to the side of the bed. He slapped my ass, hard, and I jumped. "Come on now," he said, like talking to a horse he was about to saddle, "If I'm going to lay me some Pipe, I'm going to do it properly."

He didn't need to say it. Meekly, I rolled over onto my stomach. Got up on all fours. Danny and I had never done it this way. It always seemed so humiliating. Like a lot of things I was doing that night, I guess. I bent over like an eager animal and presented my pink pussy to my roommate's boyfriend.

And I pleaded, begged, for him to shove it inside me.

Colt gave me that cocksure smile I hated so much, then he aimed his dick right at my cunt. And slid right in to the hilt.

I gasped as I felt the heat of his bare, hard cock fill me. He hadn't put on a condom. I was too far gone to care. It felt so good to have that raw cock inside me. I'd thought protection made a small difference, sure. But skin-on-skin was so much more than I ever anticipated.

I could barely stand it. Colt spanked my ass again and it tingled straight down to my pussy. He drew back, thrust forward. Our hips slapped with a violence that exceeded even his hand. His balls bounced off my clit with abandon.

The sensations of pleasure with Danny had been little, transient things. Like trying to catch a firebug. Chasing something fleeting and frustrating that, in the end, led to only a small, subtle pleasure.

With Colt there was no chase. No searching. And when it overcame me, I didn't just blink, I exploded so bright it nearly blinded me. Colt thrust into me hard and for the first time in my life, my orgasm was there. Unmissable, unmistakable, unavoidable.

It came up on my so quickly, I was unprepared. I wailed as the pleasure overtook me like an uncontrolled earthquake. Shaking me to my core. It was more than I'd ever experienced, and it broke me. My body shook. The pleasure raced up my pussy, devastated my body and blasted my brain.

I gasped for breath, desperate. Right as the first orgasm subsided enough for consciousness to return, another one collapsed over me. A volcanic eruption, deeper in my cunt, that ran hot through my gut and shredded my lungs. A felt something warm spurt out of my pussy and splash my thigh.

By myself, I'd always been a quiet cummer. I never had the urge to cry out. I didn't speak or say anything. I would just gasp and tremble a bit as the pleasure overwhelmed me but that was all.

Colt plunged into my cunt and I screamed, "oh FUCK! I'm FUCKING CUMMMMMING Oh GOD! I'm fu-uh-uh-uh-cking cu-um-um-um-ming. Don't stop. Oh PLEAAASE don't stop."

I was orgasming so hard, my pussy clenching so tight, I was sure that Colt would fill me up at any moment. He didn't. Colt didn't even slow. He pounded my sex again and again, blasting the bliss through my body. I was wracked with pleasure, limp with joy, and that magnificent cock kept pumping me like a machine.

"How's that pussy?" Anna asked.

"So tight," Colt said, "She's -- fuck Annie -- her cunt's a fucking dream. You see her squirt all over the bed? She acts so prim and proper. But secretly she's a fuck machine."

"How about you, Ms. AwesomeCunt?" Anna asked. She sat on the bed and pulled at my nipples, hard. All it did was increase the intensity of my orgasm. "You like being fucked by my boyfriend?"

"So... fucking... good," the words slipped out of me. I could barely form them; my brain was so sloshed with alcohol and dopamine.

"Well will you look at that," Anna said. I was facing the wall as Colt fucked me from behind, but I could see it in my periphery. My sexy brunette roommate was talking to Danny while he lay on the floor, watching his girlfriend getting fucked within an inch of her life. His dick sticking up stony and straight like a goddammed obelisk of ecstasy.

"You like watching your Piper get fucked, dontcha," Anna said. It wasn't teasing. She said it warmly, like she legitimately cared. Danny nodded his head in response. "Come here, Daniel."

Anna reached down and stroked my boyfriend's dick.

"Come here, baby," Anna said, "You're so big and thick. Does Piper's little pussy just love that dick? Oh, I bet she does. I bet she squeals so pretty when you put it inside her."

Anna pulled Danny to his feet. She dragged him over to her open bed and pushed him down onto it.

"I want. Want to see," I said. Amazed I was able to get the words out.

"Course you do, baby," Anna said. Colt pulled out of me and my head hung forward, like a doll when they pull out the batteries. He posed me so I was facing the other bed. Danny was lying back, his cock sticking straighter than I'd ever seen it.

I watched, somewhere between dumbstruck and devastated, as Anna took my Danny's cock and held it upward. Shimmied her hips so he was aimed right up at her cunt. And then lowered herself down. No condom -- just cock in cunt. My boyfriend bareback in another woman. Both of them groaned.

"God damn he's got a big dick," Anna said, "So fucking thick I can barely stand it."

As if to make her point, Anna sank about halfway down, then stopped herself. Slowly she rose up and then lowered herself a little further. "Like sticking a fucking bedpost up my cunt. A gooddamn telephone pole. Seriously how does this monster fit in your tiny, hairy snatch, Piper?"