Piper Learns to Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna finally settled down completely on Danny's dick. His pubic hair surrounding her bare snatch. "Hang on," she said, "Don't move. Gotta get used to it."

"He's not that big," Colt said as he stuck his dick back in me, not gently. Just shhhhhllllllllup and he was buried. My slutty pussy responded immediately, pushing another orgasm through me like it was nothing.

"Oh, is my baby boy getting jealous?" Anna asked, "You've got nothing to be ashamed of, Colt, and you know that. Besides, you can't complain, getting to plumb Piper's tight little pussy."

"You've got way better tits," Colt said, grunting. He reached down and pinched my boob as if to make his point.

"And you have a much better body," Anna said, "So let's not ruin our fun, OK?"

Colt grunted and started fucking me again. The orgasms kept coming, one after the other. Rumbling and rolling, each a bit different. One sharp, almost painful. The next a low, lull, like slipping into a warm bath. The one after, a fucking explosion that shook me to the core. I felt another plume of hot liquid arc out of my pussy and I prayed to God it wasn't piss.

As my head lolled, trying to recover, I watched Anna ride the love of my life. The whole time, she kept a running commentary. Like we needed it for the special features section of the Blu-Ray of our evening.

"Oh yes Daniel your big cock feels so good in my pussy. Oh, you like that, baby? Yeah? You like fucking your girlfriend's hot roommate? Oh yes. Squeeze my big titties. Yes. Pinch those nipples. Make me scream it out OH! That's good. So good, baby."

Danny's hands held onto Anna's tits like they were made of precious stones. Like if he let go, he might die. His eyes rolled back in his head. His body bounced in time with Anna's as she wriggled her ass up and down.

"Look at Piper," Anna rambled on, "Doesn't your girlfriend look good with Colt's dick in her cunt? You like seeing him give it to your little girl? Oh she's such a good little slut. Tell her. Say it."

"You look so good, Piper," Danny said. His voice thin.

"Come on now, say it," Anna repeated. "Don't be afraid. She wants to hear it, I promise you."

"You're a, ohfuck, you're such a good little slut," Danny said. And damn me if my heart didn't swell, stupidly, with pride.

"You like this?" Anna asked. "You like fucking a real woman with big titties and a slick little pussy?"

"It feels so good, Piper," Danny said. Moaned. "Her body is, fuck, so amazing."

It was surreal. Not just the dirty talk, but all of it. I knew the little grunts and groans my boyfriend made as he built to his pleasure. But it was coming out while he was with someone else. Like hearing the soundtrack from one movie played over another. The whole thing seemed decoupled and broken. It was supposed to be me bringing those little noises out of him. But it wasn't. And I was too cum drunk from another man's dick to care.

Anna's voiceover started to devolve. Dropping into nonsense sounds as her body reached its apex. "Riding you. So hard. Gonna keep riding you. Till I cum. Gonna cum on that awesome cock. Oh yes. Oh YES! Again. Oh rub my clitty. Yes. There it is. Harder. HARDER Oh FUCK YES! Oh, Daniel you're making me cum. He's making me cum, Piper. Your boyfriend is making my CUUUUUUMMMMM!"

Slap. Slap. Slap. All four bodies moved in rhythm. Both couples in this strange grunting, groaning symphony of sex. Anna's tits flew around so violently I thought they might fly off. Her perfect ass crashed against Danny's thighs so hard I thought it might crack.

"Do you like my pussy?" Anna asked, leaning down and nuzzling against Danny. Her voice down almost to a whisper. "Do I feel good for your monster cock? Oh, I know I'm not as tight as tiny Piper, but do you love it?"

"So good," Danny gasped.

"You like my massive titties?" Anna asked, "I see you staring at them when you think your little girlfriend isn't looking. It's OK. You can hold them. Squeeze them. Oh! Bite my nipples, God. Oh Daniel. That awesome cock. Making me cuuuuuummmmmmm."

I watched, entranced, as Anna went over the top for the second time. Danny didn't even flinch as Anna's face went bright red and her jaw dropped open in a silent howl. It had never occurred to me that letting him cum once might make him last like this for a second go-round. Oh, there were so many things I wanted to try now that we'd finally...

Colt slapped my ass, grabbing my attention. Like I could ever control myself so much to keep my mind anywhere but on the dick that was destroying my pussy.

I was wrecked. A drooling, squirting, sweaty disaster. Stinking sour, the taste of Anna's sex still on my tongue. The smell of pure, unfiltered masculinity filled my nose. The stench of sandalwood and leather turning my stomach. My brain nothing but a puddle of pleasure chemicals as Colt's magic wand enchanted my traitorous cunt with every thrust.

All I could do was be supplicant to the man who made me into this mewling, whimpering beast. Colt pulled at my hair and pinched my tender nipples. His hips slammed my ass, forcing the words out of me.

"Oh fuck. So good. God, I. Fuck. I feel it. In me. Oh fuck it feels so gooood."

"What are you?" Colt asked me, the rhythm of his thrusts not stopping. The pounding of my orgasms racing through me.

"I'm... I'm a woman?"

He pulled my hair back again, forcing me to look at Anna. My boyfriend's cock buried inside her.

"No, that's a woman," he said. And I whimpered because I knew it was true. Anna was so much more than me. Her big breasts and wide thighs. I was a twig next to her oak tree. A kitten to her panther.

"I'm a girl," I said, near sobbing, "A little girl."

"You're a cum hole," he said, viciously. "You're my little cum hole. And what do you do with a cum hole?"

"Cum in her," I said, resigned. He was bare in my unprotected pussy. His fertile seed would go straight to my womb. I knew it, but I couldn't say otherwise. I could only surrender to the fact that he was about to put his baby in me. And damn me to hell because I wanted it. I didn't care anymore. I wanted Colt's cum in my cunt. I hungered for him to bust through my cervix and seed me.

Colt squeezed my hips tight. My body braced itself for his explosion. I could feel it -- God, how was it even possible -- the biggest orgasm yet, rising inside me. Just waiting for him to trigger it with the flood of his fertility. It was all I wanted, the orgasm that he was about to wring out of me as he claimed my unprotected pussy. Fill my fertile uterus with his essence. Make a baby in my belly.

The words came out of me unbidden, building the same as my unmeasurable ecstasy. "I... I'm... I'm gonna..."

And then Colt withdrew with a long, loud sigh. "Not tonight, Pipe," he said. Both of us sagged with the disappointment of his decision.

Colt pulled at my hips till I got the point and I turned around. I sat on the edge of the bed. My face right at his cock. A sense of relief and remorse washed over me at the same time.

Colt stroked his dick. His fist pumped up and down his cock, still soaked with my cum. A huge, white ring of my froth at its base. He worked himself hard, like he still wasn't even close after fucking me half to death.

Colt groaned. His dick jerked. The first hot stream of his cum splattered my cheeks. I remembered what I'd thought before. That if I let Colt cum on me, he would be marking me. Making me his own. Another hot spurt hit my face. The salt of it slipped down my mouth. On my chest. My breasts. Again and again he painted me. Till I was sticky with his seed.

I heard a grunt and looked over.

"Oh Daniel, you going to cum, baby?" Anna asked. She bounced up and down on him. The sad little bed squealed under them. "Give it to me. I want your cum in me. Piper won't let you, but I will. I want it inside. Cum Daniel. Come on, baby. Cum. Cum in mmmmmMMMEEEEEEE!"

My boyfriend and my roommate both flushed red at the same time. Danny didn't even pause. Didn't stop to consider at all what he was about to do. To Anna. To us.

Danny roared as he filled Anna with his precious seed. My boyfriend was cumming inside a woman for the first time. Another woman that wasn't me. I watched Anna's body jerk with pleasure. Like I could see each explosion inside of her. The jealousy overwhelmed me.

I wasn't upset that Anna was fucking my boyfriend, that was bad enough, but that she got to feel him cum inside her. That his orgasm triggered hers in a way that my body had never allowed before. The cum that should have been mine.

Anna fell forward and kissed Danny's cheek. "Oh you fucked me so good. Did you like that? Did you like cumming in my pussy?"

"Yeah," Danny said dreamily. "So good."

Anna slowly rolled off my boyfriend. I saw a bit of his seed spill down her thigh. "Fuck you put so much in me," she said. Then she seemed to notice me for the first time sitting on the bed, staring at her. Colt lay languid next to me, the only thing missing was the cigarette in his mouth. "Oh Piper, Colt got you good, didn't he?" She laughed a little.

I looked down at myself. My lips were raw from him fucking my face before. My chest was dripping with sperm. I could smell it, sort of bleachy, as it wafted off me.

"Here let me help you," Anna said. I thought she was going to get a towel. Instead she knelt between my legs and licked up my chest. Anna tongued my stomach. My breasts. Sucking up her boyfriend's sperm. She moved up to my face. My cheeks. My mouth.

I could smell Anna's perfume, her cunt. Heck I could still taste it on my tongue. Her licks and kisses as she got me clean, they all went straight down to my pussy. Like it hadn't already been orgasmed into oblivion.

Satisfied that she'd slurped up all of Colt's sperm, Anna lay back and spread her legs. I saw another dollop of Danny's cream squeeze out of her pussy lips.

"Look what your boyfriend did to me," she said. I stared down. Not sure how to feel. I was so horny and humiliated -- a horrible combination. "Come on now," Anna said, "I cleaned you up. It's your turn."

Suddenly, I realized what I was being asked to do. Some massive part of my mind, what little I had left, screamed 'no!'. But that part wasn't in control anymore. The conscious aspect of my brain that said I didn't like women, that didn't even want a man going down on me, was too small and weak.

I pressed my head between Anna's thighs and lapped right up her slit. Anna shivered. She ran her fingers through my hair and held me in place. Groaning low in her throat as I did the dirty work.

She tasted sweet and salty. Tangy and heady. A weird mix of overwhelming pussy with the occasional overlay of Danny's sperm. I'd never swallowed Danny's cum before. His sperm always ended up on my stomach or in the condom. To taste it for the first time coming out of another woman' pussy was another layer of strange on top of an entire tower of weird built on a foundation of full-on bizarre.

Anna's grasp on my head got tighter. I thought about what I would want someone to do to me and I followed that instinct. I curled my tongue into Anna's slot, hungrily searching for the last of my boyfriend's cum. I lay my tongue flat against Anna's clit and pressed as hard as I could.

"Ah. Ah. AH. AH HA!" Anna's little gasps turned into squeaks as I brought her over the top one last time. I could tell it was a little orgasm, nothing special, but it was enough for Anna.

She loosened her grip on my head and started to slowly stroke my hair. "Oh yes, that's a good girl," Anna said, cooing. "Such a good little girl."

I snuggled into Anna's body. Feeling strangely safe against her warm, soft flesh. My pussy was, inexplicably, still mewling for more, but exhaustion overtook me.

"Come here, Daniel," I heard Anna say, distant. "Keep our little Piper warm."

There was a moment of cold, then Daniel lay next to me. I buried my head in his chest. His arm wrapped around me close. He kissed my head.

"I love you so much," I heard him say.

"I love you too," I mumbled back. The sleep came over me so strong, I could only hope my speech made sense.

I heard creaking in the other bed, and I assumed that meant Anna and Colt were snuggling there. The click of the desk lamp covered us all in darkness. I squeezed Danny tight and I realized he smelled like Anna. I buried my nose deeper into his chest.

"Oh Piper," Anna said from across the room, then giggled. "We're going to have so much fun together."