Pippa's Surveillant Neighbors

Story Info
Pippa finds out that her mature neighbors are watching.
3.4k words
4.52
17k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rip142
Rip142
275 Followers

Note: This is a total work of fiction and a product of my own imagination. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental. All characters are over the age of eighteen.

*****

Pippa was a pretty eighteen year old girl attending her local junior college. She lived at home with her mother and father. Her older brother had since moved out when he left for college. They lived in a comfortable home in a middle class neighborhood. She was a popular student with excellent grades who seemed to get along with everyone. She was extremely attractive; tall, but not too tall: 5'7," slender, but not slim: 115 pounds, with a great figure: 32C breasts, a narrow waist: 24 inches and nice round hips: 32 inches. She had a "peaches and cream" complexion and twinkling green eyes that complimented her ready smile. All this framed by her thick, shoulder length strawberry-blond hair.

She had had a boyfriend, Steve, but he too had gone away to college, never to be heard from again. She and Steve use to kiss a lot and had been involved in some heavy petting, but it never seemed to evolve any further. Steve had wanted to "go all the way" before he'd left, but Pippa didn't want to go that far, especially since, in her heart, she wasn't sure if she would ever see him again. She didn't have a current boyfriend. It seemed that most of the guys at school did not seem to have the confidence to even approach her, and those who did, were all jerks who only wanted to get into her pants. So, when it came to Pippa's "worldliness," she was relatively inexperienced.

One warm summer evening after her standard bathroom routine Pippa went into her bedroom to get ready for bed. Following her parents example, on these warm summer nights, she had begun sleeping in the nude. Out of the corner of her eye she caught a reflection of some sort of movement in her large bedroom mirror. She had apparently forgotten to close her bedroom curtains and the upstairs bedroom light of the neighbor's house, which was literally just feet away from Pippa's own window, had just turned off. She went over to her mirror pretending to look at something in her eye, but in reality she was scrutinizing the neighbor's window. She could swear she could see Mr. Ferguson's face watching her from the now darkened window. Mr. Ferguson and his wife were a nice older retired couple who lived next door. Their children had long since grown and moved away.

Her first inclination was to turn off her light and go over and close her drapes. As she was about to do just that, she suddenly stopped. "Just for fun, why don't we play this thing out and give Mr. Ferguson a thrill," she thought to herself. Heck, it might be kind of fun, and nobody would get hurt. With her eyes locked on her mirror and her back to the window she pulled her tee shirt off over her head and then unfastened her bra. As it dropped to the floor, she unfastened her shorts and let them drop too. She stepped out of her shorts, and seductively bent over as she slowly lowered and removed her panties. Straightening up, she slowly turned and walked towards her window pretending to stare out into the darkness. Standing there she began massaging her breasts and was certain she could see the face of someone staring back at her. She slowly slid her hands down towards her vagina and just as she reached her pubic area, she reached over and pulled her drapes shut.

Pippa had never thought of herself as a tease, but what had just happened gave her the most exciting rush. The thought of Mr. Ferguson getting off while watching her made her hornier than she could have ever imagined. The idea that a grown man had become sexually aroused because of her gave her a feeling of control she had never felt before. She had the distinct feeling that in the nights to come, she may have to give Mr. Ferguson an encore performance.

The next day Pippa went out to the front yard to retrieve the newspaper that had been left on their walk. As she was out there she saw Mr. Ferguson tending to his roses. He smiled and waved to her, "Nice to see you again, Pippa!"

She smiled back, "Nice to see you too Mr. Ferguson! How are you today?"

"Just great! I always enjoy seeing you, you always give me something to smile about and brighten my day!"

"That's so sweet of you to say! I'm happy to do whatever I can!" she said giggling and literally skipped back into the house.

Pippa was beside herself with anticipation of her next "show." She couldn't keep from fixating on the thought of her elderly neighbor watching her and tried to plan what she should do next or how far she should go. For the time being she thought it best that she keep it low key and play it as innocently as she possibly could, pretending she didn't even know that anyone was watching.

That second night after taking a shower she entered her room with just a bath towel wrapped around herself. She had already made sure her curtains were wide open and had turned on her bedroom light before going into the bathroom to bathe.

When she entered her bedroom she closed the door as she unwrapped the towel and walked around her room continuing to towel herself dry. Afterward, still nude, she sat on her bed brushing out her hair. She then sat back against the wall that ran along side her bed and pretended to thumb through a magazine, where, in actuality, she was looking over, checking to see if anyone was watching. She thought for sure she had seen some movement through their dark bedroom window, but couldn't be sure, especially since all she could really see was a glare from the reflection of her own light. It took all her will power to keep from getting up, turning off her bedroom light and going over to peer directly through her window into their house. Although Pippa was much too excited to actually read her magazine, she wasn't so excited that she could not slowly caress her juicy crotch which, had become wetter and wetter as she imaged someone was in fact watching her. After a short time, she was really rubbing herself in earnest. This was becoming way too frustrating for her and she eventually just laid the magazine aside and continued to concentrate on fingering her now sopping pussy. Pippa eventually figured out that if she pretended to have finished, she could get up and turn off her light. By doing so, she might get a view into the Ferguson's adjacent room while he was still there; and that's exactly what she did.

Without any pretext, Pippa jumped up and hit the light switch. She immediately bent over and dashed to the corner of her window and peaked out.To her shock, sitting in chairs, literally just feet from her, were BOTH Mr. AND Mrs. Ferguson. They were both sitting there staring into Pippa's room with their hands in each other's laps. They were obviously masturbating each other.

"HO-LY CRAP!! Pippa mouthed to herself.

She thought, "This is just too freaky and hot at the same time!" Pippa wasn't particularly shocked by the idea that Mr. Ferguson was probably ogling her, she kind of expected that from the old guy, but the idea that Mrs. Ferguson was checking her out too was just beyond anything she had ever imagined. Pippa expected Mrs. Ferguson to be baking cookies not getting off watching her. She continued watching them as they sat there finishing each other off. Mrs. Ferguson was squirming around in her chair and it was obvious that she was having an orgasm. She figured Mr. Ferguson had long since shot his load. After Mrs. Ferguson had composed herself they sat there talking and eventually slowly got up to leave the room. As they stood up she could see they were both naked. By now Mr. Ferguson's dick was flaccid and she could see that Mrs. Ferguson still had a pretty nice figure and that her pussy was practically bald. This was clearly a family activity and from the way the well upholstered chairs were arranged in the room, Pippa had the distinct impression this wasn't the first time they had watched her.

This unspoken voyeur/exhibitionist game they were playing was just too exciting! She enjoyed knowing that her neighbors were getting off watching her, and she too felt a real thrill knowing she was being watched. As she pondered this whole situation, Pippa decided that at least, for the time being, to never close her curtains, and, unless she had a particular urge, she wasn't going to constantly "perform" for them either. That would be just too exhausting. She thought she would try to just go on about her daily business and pretend they were not there.

Again, the next day Pippa went out to pick up the newspaper. While outside she waved to Mr. Ferguson and as he said "Hello!" Mrs. Ferguson appeared from their open garage. She too gave Pippa a big smile and waved.

"How are you today Mrs. Ferguson?" Pippa asked.

"Just lovely dear, and you?" Mrs. Ferguson replied.

"I'm terrific, thank you for asking, and say, if there's ever anything I can ever do for you folks, please just say the word."

"That's so nice of you to offer, and actually there is something you could give us a hand with. We're trying to re-hang some drapes, but neither of us are too steady on the step latter any more. If you could come over and give us a hand sometime, that would be wonderful." She said.

"How about this afternoon around 1:00, would that work for you?"

"That would be great, we'll see you then!" Mrs. Ferguson replied.

Much later that morning, Pippa put on one of her skimpy string bikinis and laid out in her backyard to get some sun. She had drifted off to sleep and in doing so, lost all track of time. When she woke up she glanced at her watch and noticed it was just turning 1:00! She bolted up and started into the house to change as she notice Mrs. Ferguson out in their backyard.

"Oh Mrs. Ferguson!" Pippa yelled over "I fell asleep and over slept! Just give me a moment to change and I'll be right over to help with those curtains!"

"That's okay Pippa! But dear please don't bother changing! Just come on over as you are! I just put out some ice cold lemonade! First off, it's much too hot today and secondly, you look just fine! ... just fine..."

Pippa went thru the gate that connected their two backyards and followed Mrs. Ferguson into the house. Mrs. Ferguson handed Pippa an ice cold glass of lemonade as she came through the door.

"Oh, this tastes wonderful! Thank you," she said as she followed Mrs. Ferguson into the dining room.

"Bill just left a couple of minutes ago. He has a golf reservation this afternoon. He offered to cancel it and stay to help, but I told him I thought we girls could handle this. Here is the first window we need to work on, it's a bit smaller than that big front window in the living room and I thought it might be easier for us to get our technique down with this one."

"Okay, what do you need me to do?" Pippa asked.

"Well, climb up on this step ladder and I'll pass you the top of these curtains. They already have these metal hooks inserted. All you have to do is slip these hooks, one by one, into the holes in those clips that are part of the curtain rod."

"No problem," she said as she effortlessly climbed up onto the highest step.

Mrs. Ferguson began passing Pippa the curtains, and as they proceeded along with their project, she wrapped one hand around the inside of Pippa's knee trying to offer her some support.

"Is this alright? I just wanted to make sure you are steady while perched up on that step stool."

"Thanks, I appreciate it."

As they proceeded along, Pippa couldn't help but notice that Mrs. Ferguson's hand was slowly, but steadily sliding up her inner thigh.

"Are you still okay Pippa? You've been up there quite a while, do you need a rest?"

"Well, my legs are starting to feel it a little, but I'd rather finish off this side before we stop. If you can keep supporting me, I'll be alright."

As she said that, Mrs. Ferguson passed her another length of curtain while simultaneously sliding her hand even further up Pippa's inner thigh. Her hand was literally only about an inch below Pippa's crotch as she squeezed her subtle inner thigh.

Pippa took in a deep breath and let out a slight gasp.

"Are you okay dear?"

"Ohh yes Mrs. Ferguson, I just had a little twinge."

"Oh PLEASE! Call me "Betty," that's my name! "'Mrs. Ferguson' makes me feel so old. I've got enough things in my life that make me feel old. I'm 'Betty' and my husband is 'Bill,' and that's what you can call us."

"Okie dokie "Betty."

Betty briefly slid her hand all the way up to meet Pippa's crotch then instantly slid it back down and off her leg. She then took Pippa's hand and helped her down off the step ladder.

"Why don't we take a short break."

As they sat in two of the Ferguson's comfortable reclining chairs drinking their lemonade Pippa said, "I still can't help but feel a little under dressed. Do you think it would be okay if I ran home and put on some clothes?"

"Oh honey, don't worry about that! Feel free and go home and change if you want, but believe me, you're NOT under dressed. If anything you're a bit overdressed for this house." She added.

"What do you mean 'overdressed?'" Pippa asked, looking confused.

"Well, truth be told, Bill and I don't wear very much when we're home alone. We're what you might call 'home nudists.'" Betty said sheepishly.

"Geez, I had no idea!" Pippa said. Although that did help I explain how they looked the other night.

"Would you prefer being naked now?"

"No, it's not like an addiction. I'm quite comfortable just the way I am." She continued, "Pippa, your helping today has been a real godsend, but I want you to feel comfortable while your in our home, that's why I'm wearing these shorts and a blouse. I certainly don't want you to start to think of us as 'those creepy old people living next door."

"You don't have to worry about that, like I said before, I'm happy to lend a hand, and as far as feeling comfortable, believe me, I'm totally comfortable here. I just didn't want you to think I was being weird flaunting myself around you, in your home, wearing practically nothing!"

"Believe me, at my age, all I ever see are old, grey, wrinkled bodies, mine included. Having the opportunity to see a young, flawless body like yours is a pleasure! The opportunity to see you like this is a treat. I know Bill will wish he'd stayed home, being here with you is 100 times better than any golf game, especially the way he plays!"

"Ha! I don't know about that, but you're sweet to say so!"

Pippa and Betty went back and finished hanging the curtains in the dining room and then moved to start with the curtains in the big living room window that faced out onto the street.

"Why don't you let me try my hand on the step ladder?" Betty asked. "I'd like to at least give it a try, and with you here for support, I think I'll be okay."

"As long as you're comfortable doing it. Just be careful, and don't hesitate to ask me if you need anything."

Betty slowly climbed up the step ladder as Pippa held her arm for support. Once in place Betty briefly put her hand down on the top of Pippa's head as she adjusted her balance. Once in place Pippa started passing the curtain up to Betty for installation.

Betty appeared to wobble slightly at one point so Pippa held on to the inside of her knee similarly to how Betty had supported her. As they proceeded, Pippa found herself gently sliding her hand up the inside of Betty's thigh. As her hand slowly creeped up Betty occasionally bent her knees seemingly trying to get her crotch closer to meet Pippa's hand, but Pippa made sure she kept her distance. They eventually finished with the first half of the window and Pippa held onto Betty's arm as she carefully stepped down.

They setup to hang the curtains for the other side of the front window.

"Do you want to rest for a minute before we finish the other half of the window?" Pippa asked.

"No, we're almost done, let's just knock it out."

Pippa hopped up on the step ladder and continued hanging the front window curtains. Betty placed her hand on the back of her thigh for support. Once again she slowly started edging her palm and squeezing it up the back of Pippa's thigh to just below her buttocks.

"Pippa, you have the sweetest little bum I've ever seen. Please forgive me for asking, but can I PLEASE squeeze that cute little butt of yours that I've been staring at all afternoon?!?"

Before Pippa could even begin to answer, Betty's hands were massaging her butt. Then, without warning, she felt a tug as Betty had reached over and yanked on the string that was helping to hold up her bikini bottom. Within an instant her bathing suit bottom was at her feet and Pippa found herself standing in the Ferguson's front window with her pussy practically up against the glass for the entire neighborhood to see. Pippa instinctively covered herself with her hand as she bent over so that her pussy wasn't so obviously visible.

Mrs. Ferguson was kissing and squeezing Pippa's firm butt cheeks.

"Aaarguh!! Mrs. Ferguson! What are you doing!! You're exposing me to the entire neighborhood!" Pippa screeched as she pivoted around, her pussy was now right in Betty's face.

With her face literally an inch away from Pippa's hairy crotch, Betty deeply inhaled the heady aroma of Pippa's juicy pussy. She was about to throw caution to the wind and bury her face in Pippa's crotch as Pippa jumped down off the step ladder.

Pippa and Betty stood there face to face, both of them flushed as well as frustrated. As Betty looked into Pippa's eyes, she started to break down crying.

"Oh Pippa dear, I'm so embarrassed and humiliated. I had no intention to try and take advantage of you. I admittedly just got too worked up and let my hormones get the best of me. I'm so sorry! Can you ever forgive me?!?" she cried.

"Oh Mrs. Ferguson, Betty, believe me, there's nothing to forgive! I'll admit I was surprised when my bathing suit came loose, but those things can happen. I think we were both becoming more and more, shall we say, enthusiastic, but I don't think anything happened to be embarrassed or ashamed about. I'm just glad we were able to get your curtains hung. I really hope you'll invite me back over again. I can't wait to become better and better acquainted both you and Bill. Who knows, maybe someday we can even spend the day together with you folks indoctrinating me into your family dress code!" With that she gave Betty a prolonged hug. As she broke their embrace she gave Betty a quick peck on the cheek and squeeze her butt. She then bent over, picked up the lower half of her bikini, and sauntered back to her own house.

.......

Note: I started this storyline a while back and thought I would publish an excerpt. I look forward to your comments and please let me know if I should continue posting more of Pippa's story; and PLEASE VOTE.

Rip142
Rip142
275 Followers