Pirate Booty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where do you want me to fuck you?" Chloe pushed again.

"Oh God, don't make me say it." Max whimpered pathetically, then when it was clear that Chloe wasn't going to show her mercy she added, "Fuck me in the ass! Oh God Chloe, I want you to fuck my ass. Fuck it hard and deep and make me cum like a little anal slut! Oh God Chloe, mmmmmmmm, make me your slut. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddddddd, your anal slut! Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, make me your little anal slut by butt fucking me hard and making me cum. Butt fuck me, mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me up the butt and make me cum! Please Chloe, oh please, ooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, please make me cum!"

"Good girl." Chloe grinned mischievously, before giving her girl one final push, "Now... say it like a Pirate."

"Seriously?" Max groaned, considering arguing for a brief moment, but ultimately just giving in and completely embarrassing herself, "Fuck me in the booty! My Pirate Booty! Oh God Chloe, I want you to fuck my Pirate Booty. Fuck it hard and deep and make me cum like a little anal slut! Oh God Chloe, mmmmmmmm, make me your First Butt Mate Long Max Silver. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddddddd, I want to be your Pirate Butt Slut so bad Captain Chloe! Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, make me your little Pirate Butt Slut by plundering my Pirate Booty hard and make me cum. Plunder me buried treasure, Captain Blue-Beard, mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, argh, shiver me timbers and plunder my Pirate Booty! Argh, argh, arrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh! Please Chloe, Captain Chloe, oh my God, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, MAKE ME CUM! AH FUCK!"

Thankfully Chloe didn't used to use every ounce of her strength straightaway to brutalize Max's poor little butt hole. No, instead she just increased the pace, which was more than enough to push Max to the edge of orgasm. At which point Max could have very much with done with a harder butt fucking. Not too hard, but probably as hard as Chloe could give would be fine.

However Chloe had an even better idea, namely pushing two fingers inside her needy cunt. Now that was enough to make Max cum. Oh God, did it ever make her cum. Easily one of the best ever, which was really saying something, considering the high standards already set when it came to her best friend turned girlfriend fucking her.

Of course, just one wasn't enough for Chloe, not after everything they had been through. No, as always Chloe insisted on fucking as many orgasms as she could get out of Max, and with well-practiced ease fingered her through that first orgasm, keeping Max on her high the entire time. For better or for worse, although probably better, Chloe gave up on sliding the toy in and out of Max's ass whenever she came, so she could concentrate on fingering the other girl.

But in between climaxes she would go right back to 'plundering that Pirate Booty', and God help her, it just provided more incredible ecstasy, until poor Long Max Silver completely lost the ability to think coherently, her last thought for a while it wouldn't be so bad being Captain Blue-Beard's First Butt Mate. And of course, that she loved Chloe Price with all her heart.

Chloe Price loved Max Caulfield with all her heart, which was why she was just trying to make this as easy on her as possible. Well that, and she loved to be inside this girl in every possible way, and now she was inside her like never before. Inside her pussy and ass at the same time, essentially giving her sweet, innocent little Max her first ever DP.

And the only kind she would ever receive, because there was no way she was sharing her Max with anyone. Okay, so the cock definitely wasn't real, but in that moment it felt like it. Like Captain Blue-Beard was as deep as she could go into Long Max Silver's Pirate Booty. Oh God, they were such dorks. Dorks who were now having butt sex!

She was butt fucking Max! Her sweet, adorable, wonderful best friend. She was fucking her in the butt! And somehow, they both fucking loved it. And maybe even especially Max. Oh God, Max was cumming so fucking hard on her fingers, completely drenching them, and her ass was clenching down on her dick so fucking hard, especially when she came, that Chloe swore she could feel it.

Or maybe that was just the overwhelming sensation of making her best friend turned girlfriend cum in this twisted way. Oh fuck, Chloe was going to cum too. She was going to cum while fucking Maxine Caulfield in the ass. Nothing could stop that now, and all she could do was maximize her own pleasure, and hopefully their mutual pleasure.

Which Chloe did by initially increasing the pace of her thrusts for both holes, but soon after she started growling into Max's ear, "Mine! You're mine Maxie! You always were, always will be! These hot little fuck holes are mine! Mmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, your hot little cunt, that pretty little mouth, mmmmmmmmmm, and now this tight little butt hole are mine! Mine to fuck whenever I want! Oh God, yes, cum for me Max! Cum while my fingers are in your pussy and my cock is in your ass! Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, cum, and be mine! Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooodddddddddd, mine forever! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, mine, ooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, all mine!"

"All yours!" Max deliriously agreed, "Always yours! Yours forever! Oh God, Chloe, oh God! Ah fuck!"

Honestly, she had no idea what she was saying, and then even more so when Max replied, as she was just too overwhelmed with pleasure to watch her stupid mouth. Which would've probably got her in trouble, yet again, except luckily for her there was no one else around, except for Max who was just as out of it as she was, if not more so.

Then she became completely incoherent, totally lost in the really twisted act of sodomizing the girl she loved. Oh God, if only her past self could see her now. Any version of her past self. Or Max's. Which was the last coherent thought she had for a while. That, and the fact that she would never be able to put into words just how much she loved Max Caulfield.

Thankfully when Max finally went limp in her arms Chloe stopped immediately, terrified that she had gone too far and hurt the girl that meant so much to her, "Max?"

"I'm fine." Max whimpered unconvincingly and then when Chloe gave her a look, she smiled, and then admitted, "Or at least, I will be."

Not believing the other girl Chloe continued to freak out, "Shit! Shit, shit, shit, I'm so sorry, I just got carried away, and... shit!"

"Relax, people go through this all the time, and they recover." Max promised, "Otherwise it wouldn't be a popular kink."

"So, I didn't hurt you?" Chloe raised an eyebrow in disbelief.

"Not in a way I didn't like." Max said, before blushing furiously,

There was a long pause as Chloe thought about it, and studied Max's adorable little face, before grinning, "Well, you did cum pretty hard, yeah?"

"Yeah." Max admitted with another blush.

"So, Max Caulfield likes it up the butt?" Chloe teased, "I'll have to remember that for later."

"Just shut up and get that thing out of me." Max grumbled.

"Huh?" Chloe momentarily frowned, before realization hit, causing her eyes to go wide, and for her to apologetically tell her girl, "Oh right, sorry. I... I..."

Unsure what else to say Chloe just began to pull her cock out of Max's ass. God, that was a weird thing to hear, even just in her own head. She kind of liked it, though. Except for the part of it being the end of the fun, and more importantly, it caused Max to cry out in pain. Chloe gave another round of apologies, but this time she didn't reply, so she just carefully pulled the dildo the rest of the way out as slowly as possible.

Which kind of worked. Sure, she got a few whimpers, but it was probably a relief to get that thing out. And when it was, she quickly pulled it off her body and went back to spooning the love of her life. Chloe then started doing one of her favourite things in the world, namely kissing Max Caulfield's freckles, which thankfully got the usual reaction.

"Chloe!" Max giggled softly.

"Yeah?" Chloe grinned mischievously.

"Stop it." Max protested, although the fact that she was still giggling undermined her words, so she forced herself to say more seriously, "Just, just spoon me, okay? Just for a bit? Please?"

Initially Chloe stopped, and then she grinned, gave Max's cheek a long, lingering kiss, and then pushed, "Please Captain Blue-Beard?"

"Please Captain Blue-Beard..." Max groaned, "Can we just spoon."

"Of course we can, Long Max Silver." Chloe grinned, snuggling into the smaller girl's body.

There was a long pause, then Max grumbled, "You can be such an ass hole sometimes."

Which caused Chloe to grin, and not missing a beat she replied, "Speaking of, can I get some more Pirate Booty tomorrow?"

Smacking her girlfriend's arm, which was still wrapped around her, Max whined, "Chloe!"

"That isn't a no." Chloe teased, causing Max to groan.

12