Pirate Flag day

Story Info
Neighbors wife is a masochist slut and wants to be used.
1.8k words
4.26
7.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy was grunting loudly with each stroke of my cock in her pussy. It would be loud if the red ball gag weren't situated ideally behind her pearly white teeth. She was bent over at the waist and attached to a wooden bar her husband made with attachment points for these neighborhood parties. Her pussy was wet, and I gripped her waist to push harder and faster. It was difficult since she was wearing, more like encased, a black vinyl full-body catsuit. It had a hood that covered most of her head but had a hole in the top for her long blonde ponytail to stick out. That made a great handle when doing other activities. Her face was covered down to her nose, with two tiny holes for nostrils and an extensive opening for her mouth. Ruby red lipstick was smeared from all the usage her mouth had received up to this point. There were two holes for her ample breasts to be exposed. Her pierced nipples were a joy to play with, and right now, they were holding onto nipple clamps with weights attached. Her tits swung forward and back with each thrust of my hips--the weight pulling on those sensitive pink nipples and causing even more sensations for the cute masochist.

There was, of course, a crotchless part. This allowed all access to her pussy and ass. She even had shiny black heels. How those stayed on, I'll never know. I'm not a foot guy, so I never paid attention to them. I noticed cum covering her shoes and running into her shoes. I knew this wasn't from the drips off her pussy and asshole but from one of our neighbors with a foot fetish. Rob said a few neighbors had peculiar tastes and mostly were harmless.

I reached for some lube from a handy shelf Rob installed in the living room. I must note that this debauchery was happening right inside their front door. I pulled out the large butt plug I inserted into Kathys' ass thirty minutes ago and poured more lube down her gaped asshole. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and applied lube to my shaft. I then pointed the fat head directly at her ass and pushed. It felt great, Kathy grunted, and Rob was on the phone with someone telling them that the flag would come down at Five o'clock since they had dinner reservations at seven. I knew I better stroke faster and cum in Kathys' asshole, so I would not interrupt my host's plans. A few more pushes, and I filled her ass. Pulling out to a loud plopping sound and watching the cum drip down her leg. I scooped up some with my fingers and moved up to her face. I removed the ball gag and shoved my cum coated finger into her mouth. She sucked on them and said thank you. I pulled up my pants and waved at Rob while he talked. I opened the front door to leave just as Fred, the neighbor from across the street, walked in. He had a small silver case full of impact implements. Fred was not much into fucking Kathy, but he did like to flog and cane her sensitive areas until she was pink or red. I just nodded in passing and knew Kathy would have a tough time sitting for their dinner.

Our neighborhood was a quiet suburban type. No cul de sacs or HOAs. Just ordinary middle-class people who worked hard and mowed their lawns on weekends. We all learned we had kinks and could help each other satisfy them. It all came from a block party for the local neighborhood watch start-up. We had grills going with burgers and hotdogs. Coolers full of soda pop and beers were everywhere. After an hour of eating potato salad and homemade cookies, the men formed a group and discussed their favorite motor oils and why our sports teams always lost. I started a conversation with Rob and asked him why he flew a Pirate flag on some Saturdays. He just briefly referenced his Navy days, and most guys returned to their conversation. I asked more questions about that flag and why men were coming over every hour or so when the flag was up. The navy story soon devolved into his game. He said his wife was kinky, and he didn't know how to please that side of her. In their discussions, he learned she was submissive, a masochist, and a slut. She had fantasies about submitting to too many men. Rob wanted to please her but didn't know where to start. He looked online and found the local kink community, attended some munches, and started to gain the trust of some of the group members. He then had a plan.

His wife did not want to know who would be using her. It added to the fantasy. This way, it would also be easier to keep the same crew and keep control over a few guys instead of new people every time. He used the Pirate flag as a symbol to let the guys know where he lived. The plan seemed to be ok until the men could not perform. It seemed the local kink community was full of posers and dominant men who could only talk the talk.

Kathy would be all dressed up, her catsuit shiny, her attachment points ready to be used, and a living room full of kinky furniture. The living room was so Rob could keep people from trampling over their lovely house. Then nothing but disappointment.

I moved the conversation from the kinky guys to the local neighborhood. Rob was bewildered, but I explained that because I had lived in my house for 20 years, I knew everybody and their habits. Most were already swingers, and some even hosted parties. Rob wondered why cars would always be parked in front of the neighbors' houses, and he and Kathy were never invited. I informed him that they were going to be popular from now on.

The Pirate Flag would be a silent call to the neighborhood that Kathy was ready and willing to be used. This was going to be a fun summer.

The following Saturday, after fucking Kathys' ass, I was mowing my lawn early when I noticed the pirate flag was flying. I now knew what to do for an afternoon activity after a shower and a few cold beers. I watched three men enter Rob's house about one every forty-five minutes without knocking. They were not carrying anything, so I assumed they were just after a blowjob or a quick fuck. I trimmed the edges when I saw our neighbor Ken and his wife, Jean, walk in. She was carrying a silver tool case. I guess she wanted to try out some toys on Kathy as well. I went back inside and had a beer. It was time for a shower. I then got dressed in khaki shorts and a Hawaiian shirt. I had comfy flip-flops and sunglasses. I packed a small bag of some toys and then had another beer. It was about half an hour later when Ken and Jean walked out. Jean's hair was all wet, and Ken had a big smile. They walked down the block to their house and were probably going to fire up the grill on their deck.

I walked over and up the steps. I walked right in and was greeted by Rob. Kathy was on her knees, waiting with hands behind her back and mouth wide open. I guess when he hears the door open, she assumes that position. I moved to take off my shorts and shirt and place them on a chair across the room. I then moved before Kathy and stuffed my hardening cock into her mouth. There was usually no conversation during these events. You just did what you wanted, and Kathy either complied or was forced to comply. It was like having a living sex doll to use. My cock was soon hard, and I grabbed that ponytail and started to face fuck Kathy. I liked hearing the gagging sounds and realized that her hands were bound behind her back.

Soon the drool was coming out of her mouth in big drips, and I pulled my cock out now and then to slap her face with my hand or hard cock. She just took it and opened her mouth back wide for more. I reached for my toy bag and pulled out a pink orb. It was a remote vibe for her pussy. I pulled her up and bent her over. I inserted the orb and grabbed a controller. It was soon buzzing at various speeds and significantly affecting Kathy. Her moans were a delight to my ears.

Pushing her back on her heels, I stuffed her mouth again and was all set to drop my load down her throat. Then Fred walked in with his toy box. He looked at the festivities and wondered if he should wait his turn. I motioned for him to come over and told him I didn't mind sharing. This whole time Rob was in a big easy chair reading a book.

We pulled Kathy up and bent her over at the waist. Her mouth returned to my cock and balls, and Fred pulled out a lovely flogger. He started in on her ass and also whipped her pussy. I had to forcibly hold Kathys' head on my cock so she could suck and get flogged. One must learn how to multitask. Fred switched to another flogger, and I kept working on her mouth. The drool was now a puddle on the floor under her chin. I reached down and tweaked a firm nipple. Then Fred brought out what looked like a bamboo cane. He told me I should finish up before he gave her ten. I learned that when caning someone, you always give them ten of your best.

I took the advice and started to fuck her mouth like a pussy. It wasn't long before I dropped a big load into her mouth and made sure she swallowed it all. Fred noted that between my cock erupting and the buzzer in her pussy, Kathy squirted all over the floor. The remote vibe flew out, and Kathy crumpled onto her knees. I used her hair to wipe off my cock, collected my remote toy, and started dressing. Fred moved Kathey to a chair and had her kneel facing the back. She had to stick her ass out, and he moved into position. Rob had stuffed Kathys' mouth with her old pair of panties, obviously covered with her juices and the cum of several guys. This cane would hurt and leave marks, but the neighbors didn't need to hear it. I had my hand on the doorknob when I heard the first whoosh sound and the crack of the bamboo on soft skin. It was a beautiful sound, and I hope to watch all ten on the next pirate flag day. Maybe I will fuck her ass after Fred makes stripes on it. Now, what should I do for dinner?