Pirate's Booty

Story Info
Claire's treasure gets plundered at the renaissance festival,
1.7k words
4.06
4.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers

Pirate's Booty

Every year, Claire and I try to go to the Renaissance Festival in Kansas City. At first we just went and walked around and enjoyed it, but after going a few years we decided to start dressing up for it. Each weekend it has different themes, and this year we decide to go to the pirate themed weekend. Seeing as it is September the air is still plenty warm. As we walk around looking at the various shops, we make sure to drink lots of water especially because our costumes are hot.

We've got a matching set on. I'm wearing black pants and boots with a white shirt with ruffles at the sleeves and strings crisscrossing at the neck. Over it I have a long coat that is crimson and trimmed in black leather. Large gold buttons adorn it and it hangs down below my waist. I have a fake flintlock pistol tucked into my belt and a knife strapped to one of my boots. To complete the look I put on an eyepatch. However, I look pretty normal compared to Claire's costume because it is just downright sexy (which was the idea).

She has tight leather leggings on that hug her curves and body. Those are by themselves enough to make my cock rise. Her black leather boots have high heels and go up to her knees. They're also decorated with gold metal straps. She wears a black leather corset that zips in front. It is short, so it exposes her sexy tan stomach and her breasts spill out the top of it. She has to continuously adjust it so as to not flash her nipples at everyone. Her coat matches mine but is black leather with crimson fabric for trim. It hangs down over her hips but is raised in the back so as to not cover a single inch of her sexy ass. She's dyed her hair black and curled it so that it hangs loosely down to her shoulders and flutters occasionally in the mild breeze. She has no belt so she has to carry her fake sword in her hand at all times. Her makeup is on point like always and on her head she wears a black leather tricorn hat.

This is the first time we've worn these costumes, but I already know we'll be wearing them again at home to roleplay in. We don't roleplay a lot. More often we just dress up, but even that isn't as common as the other kinky things we do. As we walk around, I have to constantly adjust my dick in my pants at the sight of her. We've been there so many times that there really isn't much new that we haven't seen. Most of the vendors stay the same or simply change to someone else doing the same thing. We stopped buying souvenirs for the most part years ago. However, this time we do buy two tin cups to drink out of that add to our costumes.

Eventually, we find ourselves sitting on the rough wooden benches in front of an outdoor stage ready for one of the shows to start. Like most of the entertainment this weekend it is pirate themed. The actors come out on the stage and it is a kind of short one act play called "Pirate's Booty." It is full of bawdy humor and thinly veiled innuendo. At one point, we're both pulled onto the stage to participate as hapless bystanders in a sword fight. Our job is to basically run around the stage trying to stay out of the way while the actors try to poke each other in sensitive places with their fake swords. We don't do much, but people clap for us as we head back to our seats. We were clearly selected because we are the only ones in costume in the small crowd.

After the show, one of the actors comes out and actually talks to us for a while complimenting us on our costumes. The whole time he talks with us I can see his eyes drinking in Claire's sexy costume. It is quite obvious that he's turned on by her. I'm a little worried that he's going to be annoying and try and follow us around. I'm relieved when one of his actor friends calls to him from the door that leads to the small area behind the stage. We exchange parting pleasantries before turning and walking away. I sneak a quick look over my shoulder to see him still standing there watching Claire's thick ass covered in tight leather walking away.

"He was totally checking you out the whole time," I tell her.

"Of course he was," she says. "I'm hot. Besides, you've been staring at me all day too."

"Can't help myself."

"Me neither."

She turns to me in the middle of the dirt path with people walking all around us and kisses me. Then she presses herself hard against me and grabs my cock. No one can see her hand as it squeezes me because everyone who looks would only see us tightly embraced and kissing. After a moment, she releases my cock and breaks off the kiss.

"You look hot in costume to you know," she says and starts walking away.

I stop and stare at her round ass in the shiny leather before I hurry to catch up. I grab her hand and walk quickly to the very back of the festival grounds. Hardly anyone makes their way back this far because there aren't many shops, games, or shows. We pass by the short trail that leads through people's art displays (another reason no one comes this far). We walk to the end of the small row of shops that have only a handful of people in them. The last one is closed and looks like no one is using it at all. The windows that would normally be flung open making the entire storefront visible are all pulled down and closed. I grab the door to see if it is unlocked and when it opens we both hurry inside.

In moments, Claire is pressed back up against me in the dim light of the dusty abandoned shop. Light filters in through cracks in the windows and boards. She kisses me passionately before I push her away and look around just to make sure we are actually alone. I look back at her and she looks a little confused until I pull her in to me again and kiss her more. My hands slide down until they are squeezing her ass in the tight leather. The normal sexy jiggle of her ass has been momentarily replaced by some firmness as she's squeezed herself into these sexy leggings.

Again, her hand is on my cock but this time she has my pants undone in moments. My belt and gun clatter to the wooden floor along with her sword. She begins stroking me quickly. She kneels down and sucks my cock with her dark crimson lipstick covered lips working up and down my shaft until it is completely hard. She sucks my cock for several minutes like this. It could be a little funny because she still has the hat on, but it isn't because we're both too horny to laugh. After several more quick bobs of her head she releases my cock and stands up. She walks to one of the wooden beams that go from floor to ceiling and begins to lean on it with her ass thrust out.

I walk up behind her and rub my throbbing cock on her tight ass. The smooth leather feels good under my sensitive head and I mean softly. She straightens up to pull down her the leggings and reveals that she has no panties on at all. My cock twitches in excitement before she bends over again. Her boot heels click as she spreads her legs wide giving me access to her wet pussy. I quickly penetrate her from behind and begin to fuck her fast with full long thrusts. The burning desire of the moment makes it so that I won't last very long, so I slow down to squeeze as much time as possible out of it.

She moans and we both begin to sweat form the hot stale are in the empty shop. I groan louder as I get closer to coming. She begins to push back against me and work herself on my cock while I fuck her from behind. I pick up speed again and clench my teeth as I hold back my orgasm as long as I can. Then on a whim I pull out and grab my cock hard to keep myself from coming. With the other hand I begin to pull her leggings back up. She pulls them the rest of the way and starts to stand up. I put my hand on her back and keep her bent over and she makes a surprised squeal. Apparently she thought we were just done. She looks over at her shoulder at me as I begin to stroke my cock bringing myself right back to the edge.

"Fuck," I groan as I begin to come.

I point my cock right at her ass covered in that sexy leather. I watch as I shoot my load on her round ass. I spasm three or four times spraying my cum on her upturned ass. I've never had a fetish for coming on clothes. It isn't something I feel the need to do, but today the look of her ass just compelled me to do it. I step back as my hot cum slides down the curves of her ass across the smooth leather. I look around for something to clean her off with, but I don't see anything. I quickly take off my jacket and shirt. I use my white shirt to wipe my cum off her ass. I notice it has already dripped onto the floor, but there is nothing I can do about that.

She smiles at me and doesn't say anything about my strange choice of targets. I pull my pants back up and put my belt back on. I shove the pistol into my belt before putting my coat on as well. We quickly slip back out the door and begin walking around the festival again. I throw the cum filled shirt away and walk around bare-chested under the open coat. I feel strong and powerful as the man who has just captured the pirate's booty.

Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers