Piscine de Talent Book Club

Story Info
Book club caught in rain leads to orgy.
1.7k words
4.39
3.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meeting every other Sunday, my reading/writing group chose to meet at my home by unanimous vote. Weather permitting, we meet at my outdoor table pool side. Once chosen, we needed a better name than we had, one with some flare. I rejected "Grande Piscine," Great Pool, due to confusion with billiards. Chuck said, "Sue, your pool, you name the club." I chose and we agreed on "Piscine de Talent Book Club," (Talent Pool Book Club), since it included a bit of flattery. That was not to be our final name after this past meeting.

One of our seven core members brings two bottles of wine; I supply the glasses and we all drink until we slur our readings. Our dress code changed after our first meeting in informal clothes. When the wind blew our dresses up frequently and the three men got too much pleasure from staring at our panties through the clear glass tables, we casually agreed to wear shorts; though we four women got a flattering thrill out of the tents the men had pitched.

After two hours of sharing our writing or reading favorite passages from a stimulating book, those who brought swim suits changed and relaxed in the pool and caught some rays. I think I started the trend of wearing ever more daring suits. Being an exhibitionist, I gently pushed for more exposure. One warm day, I suggested we be daring and change back to back, women to men — no peeking allowed. At least we tried not to get caught peeking.

My husband, Sam, knew what I was up to and stood behind a smoked window to watch us all change. While the other three laughed and minimized their time naked and facing that window, I "struggled" with my tangled bikini to give the men a better chance to "catch" me naked. Watching our reflections in our sliding doors let me see who peeked the most.

Sam watched as I let the men stare at my bared ass and some side boobs. One of them turned and faced us as he changed. His cock grew as he stared at all our naked asses. If he knew I stared at his bare cock, he didn't let on. I left my top and bottom loose enough to fall off if I dived into the pool, or I should say when I did. Yet I always covered up before any of them saw me after a loud squeal.

Sam enjoyed watching me play with them and I always came up, tits exposed, facing Sam only. He admitted he choked his chicken until he came while watching me tease the others. Our three male members filled their Speedos so much I knew their religions.

Our female members often stared at the tented male suits and responded with poking nipples and obvious swelling camel toes. The barely restrained cocks pulsed. Not too subtly, I adjusted my bottoms by pulling them away with my thumbs to relieve the pressure on my labia. I waited until at least one of the men stared at my pussy, then flashed one fattened bare lip at him. When his cock reacted, I couldn't contain my grin. Was I teasing too much?

After two meetings teasing the members, I asked about their past exposures. Wine loosened their lips, facial. Ann and Beth confessed they streaked and mooned people in college, but that was "years" ago since they were both in late thirties, as was I. Cate was mid sixties and surprised us all when she admitted that she spent some teen years in a commune — nearly constantly naked and frequently fucking. She said those days were past as no one wanted to see a near seventy year old pussy or sagging tits.

Abe said he would not be insulted by that and was curious what an aging yet fit body looked like naked. Cate still exercised and power walked to keep fit. "You must be OK with nudity, so why not show us before our swim?" Cate thanked him, yet waved her hand in dismissal. "OK, Cate. Whenever you're ready, surprise us one day." Beth and Cate laughed it off. No one really expected that to happen. That's why our next meet was so surprising.

Now we get to behavior and agenda changes thanks to our latest meet yesterday. It was hotter than normal, hitting 105 by noon. Even in our swimsuits and half of us under the table's umbrella, we were more than uncomfortable despite the steady breeze. The pool tempted us to cut our meeting short or maybe read from the warming water. The wind picked up and the temperature plummeted — a sure sign of a coming thunderstorm. Our last reader, Cate, was just a few minutes from completing her latest work, so we kept going. She had to shout to be heard over the wind that stole her words.

Getting concerned despite the clear local sky, I scooped up the books and printed works into a plastic bag and ran it inside. When I came out, I noted the deep grey clouds a few miles away and the lightening under them. Booming thunder was slow to follow, so I hoped the clouds and rain were trapped. My gossamer cover-up blew up around my neck; the umbrella rattled until it flew up twenty feet before it came down hard in the pool saving us from chasing it. The women were getting blown — around — but the weighted tables and benches were secure.

Suddenly, buckets of rain dropped from the clear sky in the most intense sun shower I'd ever seen. It was warm, soothing, and refreshing. I stretched out my arms and spun in circles with my widest giddy grin since I was a child. Head tilted back, mouth open, eyes closed, all enhanced the slight high I had from the wine. I called out, "I haven't danced in the rain like this since I was ten. Come join me, the rain is warm."

My cover-up flew off and away. "That reminds me, I used to dance naked in the rain. It was so thrilling long before I knew what sex was," I shouted. My hair flattened against my head; warm water poured down my face into my bikini top. After watching it capture water, I unhooked it and let it fly away. Goose bumps instantly formed on my bare tits and nipples as I dared the men to join me. One of them, Abe, leaned into the wind and approached.

He shouted, "You aren't naked now. How would that feel?" Biting my lower lip, I looked to Sam, turned my back to him and slid my bottoms down. As my husband watched my bare ass get soaked and channel rain down my rear gutter, Abe watched the rain run through my wide, red landing strip and channel a stream between my gaping front gutter.

His cock surged and I flared a hand toward it saying, "Your turn." He looked behind him and saw the other women, followed by Bob and Chuck, approach. Bob already had his Speedo at his knees, making the women squeal at his bare ass and stiff cock. Ann pet his ass as Beth squeezed and pulled his cock. Abe dropped his suit and it flew away with Bob's. I reached out and shook his cock — three shakes, as required in the hedonistic greeting. He reciprocated, cupping my pussy and fingering me three times as everyone watched. Giddy, we danced and spun around.

Beth cupped Chuck's cock before pushing his suit to his ankles. It popped up and she caught it in her mouth. After a slow lick around his bishop, she kissed it and lapped his clear, sweet drops. He helped her up, but pushed her straps off her shoulders and slid her top to her waist. Her nipples stiffened and she laughed. Pushing farther, he thumbed her bottoms and wiggled them off with her top. With her blond bush exposed, she was the fifth naked. Sort of following our lead, three times she shook his cock and he fingered her pussy with two fingers.

Ann and Cate were still covered and staring at all the intimate contacts. They grinned and set their suits free in the stiff winds. We spun and danced a few minutes. My husband came out naked and stiff and joined us. We formed a circle, arms on shoulders, and drew closer under the thunder and rain. "I've never fucked in the rain," said Beth. We looked at the stiff cocks alternating around the circle. After a moment of silence, hands dropped to hold and jerk the nearest cock — none of which were our mate's.

"Are you saying you want to, Beth? What kind of book club is this?" asked my husband. She gave his cock an extra squeeze; he cupped her pussy and pinched her tit seriously. We all watched him finger her, watched her orgasm, watched her drop to her knees on a pillow and swallow my husband's cock. That broke the ice. I dropped and sucked Bob, and Sam filled Beth's mouth with hot cum then dropped and ate Ann's pussy.

In minutes, Ann was on the lounger, legs on Sam's shoulders. As he fucked her, Beth leaned over and bit her nipples while Bob fucked her ass. Cate rimmed Bob until Abe fucked her from behind. Not to be outdone, Chuck kissed me passionately then lay on his back. I rode him like a cowgirl until Bob leaned me over and DPd me — his cock in my ass, Chuck's cock in my pussy and my tit in his mouth. My ass fucking threw me into blissful orgasm which made Chuck fill my pussy with his cream. His cock stroking Bob's in my ass made Bob fill my rear with his hot cum. After leaning back and savoring the rain tattooing my face, Chuck pulled me to his face and ate his cream pie.

Moans and grunts seemed to get louder as I floated back to Earth. When we all fell supine and enjoyed the hard rain wash us, I asked, "Anyone want to make this a weekly club meeting?"

==== 5 hr 0100 11/8/23 === 1702 words

10/18/23 seminal image: Sue dancing in rain naked, daring others to join