Piss Practice - The Bathtub

Story Info
Bathtubs can be used for activities other than bathing.
2.4k words
4.8
14.7k
13

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about female peeing and masturbation. If that's not your thing, please do not read further.

If it is your thing, continue on! I hope you enjoy this installment of the "Piss Practice" saga.

* * *

I had gotten to the point where piss practice was no longer coordinated specifically around my showers. Of course, it was easier when I did it before or during my shower since I didn't have to do clean up afterwards. If I was actually taking a shower and needed to go, I'd sometimes allow myself some really wild squirts, enjoying the freedom.

But now, piss practice didn't always involve a shower. Sometimes, when my bladder felt especially full, I'd get a little practice in if time allowed for it. Piss practice wasn't just a once-a-day event anymore. It did, however, usually happen in the tub still.

I had allowed myself to piss in the sink a few times--a bizarrely erotic experience--but that always had inevitably more clean-up afterwards. I'd come to realize there were three basic positions I could do in the sink, all with their pros and cons. I could climb fully onto the counter, on my knees, straddling the sink; the first method I tried. It was one of the hottest, and the most close-up views I could get. But I always had to wipe down the faucet, and sometimes the counter afterward, and it really hurt my knees for any extended period of time. The second method was sitting on the counter, facing the sink from the side. It was the least graphic but also the least messy way to do a sink pee. The third position was the messiest, but most dramatic way to piss I had tried yet. Standing in front of the sink, I'd attempted to arc my pee into the basin. It definitely required counter and floor clean up afterwards though, so I'd only tried it once.

There was no denying anymore that I was enjoying piss practice a little too much. It almost always involved a quick--or not so quick--masturbation session. Sometimes I could wait until I was done peeing, but more often than not, I rubbed myself while I pissed.

I'd downed a couple big glasses of water and was sitting in my living room, looking forward to my next pee. It was going to be a big one. I hadn't decided what position to try today. I didn't feel like doing a sink piss. Usually, I'd hop in the tub, standing at one end facing the shower, and aim my pee at the drain. It was pretty good for target practice.

I slipped my hand into my pants and rubbed my clit through my panties while I imagined all the ways I'd tried pissing so far. Needing more stimulation, I went under my panties. Running my finger along my slit, I could feel my wetness growing and started to tease my nub. Distracted by pleasure, it took me a minute to notice my bladder was now feeling full. I kept rubbing myself, not quite ready to get up yet.

Finally, when I was so full I was squirming, I ran to the bathroom. I tore off my pants and socks as soon as the door had closed behind me. My bladder had quickly gone from full to ready to burst. I moved the bathmat out of the way and readied myself. I was confident I was going to have a powerful flow and I hoped that meant less risk of getting it on my legs and the floor. I faced the tub, getting close to it and standing with my feet shoulder width apart. I bent my knees a bit so they were kind of pressed against the edge of the tub and tipped my pelvis up. I spread my lips carefully.

"Shit," I muttered as a little pee leaked out and trickled down my leg before I was ready. I had to start soon, or my body wouldn't leave me a choice in the matter.

I pushed hard, compensating for my leak, harder than was necessary. I hurriedly used one hand to spread my lips as it began, but I didn't have time to get a good aim. I blasted piss with enough force to hit the shower wall and make a loud noise as it rained down into the tub. I'd shocked myself into stopping. I looked down at my pussy, adjusting my fingers slightly to keep myself symmetrical. It made my clit stick out too. It was really protruding since I'd been playing with it.

I started my flow again, this time, not pushing it as forcefully. Even so, it spurted almost straight in the air. I knew I should regain control, but I was kind of enjoying seeing it shoot up. It was hitting the shower wall at about the same height I was tall. I watched it for a few seconds, impressing myself with my stream before cutting it off.

I looked down at my privates and pulled the hood back, exposing my clitoral erection. I dipped one finger into my pussy. It came out coated in cum and piss. I used it to prod my clit carefully, enjoying how my lubricated digit skated easily across my hardened nub. I put one finger on either side of it and squeezed a bit, experimenting with this new masturbation technique. I couldn't easily stroke it between my fingers, but the way it bulged out when I put pressure on the sides was turning me on.

I readied myself and took a deep breath before I started to urinate again. I groaned in ecstasy as I pissed--my stream was still strong. My pee was still hitting the shower wall and I wasn't even pushing as hard as I could. Not bothering to stop pissing, I bravely took a step backwards from the tub. The movement shook me enough for a bit of pee to splash on the floor and on my feet, but I knew I could make the farther distance.

I even lowered the position of my hips a little. I was almost able to stand and piss like a man. But I liked being able to stare at my vagina, so I tipped my hips up again. Just for fun, I decided to let out another heavy blast, pushing my muscles as hard as I could. Then I started pulsing my stream experimentally. I heard myself grunting every time I pushed. I realized I should probably not have started doing that when I was a foot away from the tub, but it felt so good I didn't care.

I forced myself to stop pissing instead of relieving myself entirely. I examined my cunt again, pulling my clitoral hood back as much as I could. "It's so fat," I murmured to myself, admiring my prominent pleasure point. I started to rub directly on it again. This time I moved my hand fast, almost feeling like a vibrator and probably looking ridiculous. "My clit feels amazing," I breathed, pummeling it. "Come on," I encouraged myself. "Come on. So close!" I rubbed frantically as I coached myself towards my orgasm. "Come on. Come. On." I grunted loudly, "YES!"

I started cumming. I was hunched over in ecstasy, trying to stay standing on shaking legs as my pleasure came to a peak. My muscles spasmed intensely and my whole vagina was pulsing. On every contraction, piss exploded from me. I should have moved closer to the tub, or been in the tub, but now it was too late. There was pee all over my legs and the floor and it was not going to stop until I had finished orgasming. I sprayed and moaned as I let myself go.

I was shaking by the time my orgasm finally subsided. I'd squirted almost all my piss out while I came, but I could tell there was a little more remaining. I knew it wouldn't be an impressive stream; there probably wasn't much left. No longer caring about the mess, I squatted a little and forced the last of my pee out right onto the tile floor. By the end, it just trickled out and ran down my legs.

After my incredible experience that day, I wondered what I should try the next time. I'd definitely be trying another piss in the tub, but I hadn't decided on the position.

The next day when I was ready to pee, I hurried to the tub, stopping only to take my clothes off from the waist down. I faced the shower head, keeping one leg out of the tub, and putting one foot on the far side of the tub. I was in an odd, elevated, half-squat, and my cunt was naturally spread and angled right at the tub.

I let out a loud grunt of satisfaction as I released. There was a bit of dribble down my legs at first, but then my stream got really powerful. It actually went from being a nice stream to a spattering blast of urine. I didn't feel like stopping so I just let myself spray piss, hopefully mostly into the tub.

I reached down to spread my lips, but instead my fingers found my clit. It had been so sensitive lately. So easily engorged. I played with the hood a bit, stretching it and rubbing it. When my clit is really hard, I like to pretend the hood is my foreskin and my nub is a tiny dick. That's what I was imagining while I was pissing and slowly petting my little erection with one finger.

I started orgasming very suddenly, and the odd thing was, I stopped pissing when I started cumming. It was a quick but intense orgasm.

I waited until I recovered. Then, crouching a little lower, I started pushing my muscles. A dribble came out, but it was clinging to my leg. I had to wait a little while before my body let me do what I wanted. Finally, my pussy relaxed enough for me to finish releasing. I didn't get a very good flow going again so it took a little while for me to finish peeing.

Overall, I hadn't loved today's position. I liked the part where I'd raised my leg and pissed like a dog. But I disliked how unexpectedly messy it was from having so much pee run down my leg. My favorite position had definitely been standing outside of the tub while facing it. Even though I'd still made some mess, it was much more erotic to me than what I had just tried. I knew which method I'd be practicing more of.

I woke the next morning, noticing my bladder was starting to feel a bit full but not urgent as it sometimes was upon waking. Instead of relieving myself, I downed a big glass of water.

I already knew what I was going to do.

I was going to try pissing into the tub again, but this time I wanted to stand further away. I was starting to get to know my pee a lot better and was pretty confident the power of my stream could make the distance. Whether it would all go that far or splatter or anything, I didn't know.

When my bladder was feeling really full, I headed to the bathroom. I hung up my bathrobe--I was naked underneath--and moved the bath mat out of the way. I put a towel down lengthwise in front of me.

I was going to start about a foot away to test it out and then back up from there. I assumed my bent-knee-hip-thrust position, and used my fingers to hold my inner labia out of the way. I gave a nice little push and got an appropriate sized stream jetting from me. Feeling confident already, I kept on pissing. I was easily able to straighten my legs at this distance too which I practiced for a bit.

I forced myself to stop so I could take another step back. I let out a quick blast, hit the wall in the shower, and decided to take another step back already. I was now a good three or four feet away from the tub. I needed to put some effort into it. I think I psyched myself out though because when I started peeing it came out in an erratic spray that only went about a foot. I stopped quickly.

I squatted, trying to get my focus back. I looked down as I adjusted my hands. My nub twitched a bit as I pulled back the hood. I had to touch it just a little bit. Lubed up with my fluids, I petted my growing clitoris lovingly. I groaned as my arousal grew. I thought about how impressive it would be to watch myself piss from this distance and readied myself once more.

I let out an almighty blast of piss. Clear and powerful. It made the tub easily. I tipped my hips up to get more of an arc, not stopping. I watched in awe as I experienced this new perverted way to urinate. My position probably looked so weird. I thought about glancing in the mirror, but I didn't want to take my eyes off the show.

"Fuuuuck," I let out a long groan of pleasure.

Seeing my stream start to waiver, I took a step forward and let up on the pressure. My control wasn't quite as good as I'd thought was and it started to spray a little. I cut it off and moved up against the side of the tub so I wouldn't have to worry about distance as much.

I flicked my clit a bit. I was so aroused. My nub was eagerly poking out and enjoying all the attention I was giving it. I could feel a mix of cum and piss dripping out of my cunt. My clitoris felt hypersensitive sliding under my finger. I realized all of a sudden that I was peaking. My orgasm had taken me by surprise. My pussy spasmed. A single jet of piss rocketed from one of my contractions, but not on the others.

I was shaking by the time I was done cumming. I stepped into the tub and finished relieving myself, splashing weak little spurts of pee all over my feet until I was completely empty.

This had been a fun round. It made me want to try doing some distance pissing from the bathroom door into the tub. That would definitely be happening in the future.