Piss Practice - The Sink

Story Info
The first time piss practice doesn’t happen in the shower.
2.5k words
4.75
13.5k
18

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about female peeing and masturbation. If that's not your thing, please do not read further.

If it is your thing, continue on! I hope you enjoy this installment of the "Piss Practice" saga.

* * *

I had been doing "piss practice" for a while, but it had been limited to shower time. I kind of wanted to try peeing outside, but I didn't think I was ready yet. I'd gotten to the point where I'd become kind of fixated on the idea that I needed know what pee looked like coming out of my urethra in order to really understand how to control it. I needed a mirror, but I also needed a place to pee without making a mess, and the only full-length mirror was in my bedroom. The solution had to be somewhere in the bathroom.

I eyed my surroundings. The only mirror was over the sink. There was enough room on the counter for me to sit, but I wasn't sure I could get a position that would get me any closer to seeing my little hole in the mirror. I decided to get on the counter. I sat kind of sideways and edged myself closer to the sink so I could pee into it. As expected, I was turned away from the mirror too much to see anything. I decided to straddle the sink, one knee on either side of it so I could face the mirror straight on. Mission accomplished. I was basically nose-to-nose with myself in the mirror and had the best view I'd be able to get.

I started toying with my vagina, watching myself in the mirror as I spread my lips. I love how my pussy looks when I spread it like that. I rubbed my clit a little, enjoying the way it started to swell. It looked nice and big in the mirror. Best of all, I could see my pee hole clearly.

I watched myself in the mirror, kneeling weirdly over the sink while I spread my pussy and waited for the flow to begin. Having already experienced the way my wild stream sometimes shoots straight up, I made sure I would only let a little bit out. A tiny bit of piss leaked from me. So tiny that I didn't even really see it come out until it dripped into the sink. I let a little more out. Most of it got in the sink but some of it got on the faucet which shouldn't have surprised me given the fact that I was hovering somewhere above it.

I needed to be able to control my stream instead of wildcard spurts. Knowing I couldn't safely accomplish that in my current position, I resigned myself to tilting my hips down and lowering myself closer to the sink. I lost my view, but at least I wouldn't make a mess.

Once in a safer position, I let myself start pissing for real as I looked down at what I was doing. It was still a pretty good view since I could really see my clitoris jutting out. My stream was splashing a little in the sink. I couldn't believe I was actually peeing in the sink like that. It was so weird.

Finally, I slowed down, getting control. Very carefully, I started to tilt my hips up again, trying hard to keep my flow steady and light. I could do it enough to just barely be able to see my privates spread in the mirror. I watched my pee hole, fascinated by the way it opened up a little when I urinated. I lost control in my excitement, a little bit shot up, getting more piss on the counter and faucet. "Shit," I muttered, I'd have some clean up to do.

I forced myself to stop even though I really wanted to keep watching. I didn't want to make an even bigger mess than I already had. I still had a hot view of my pussy spread in the mirror even if I couldn't keep pissing there. My clitoris looked like a big red pea. I squeezed it between two fingers, then started rubbing it. It was nice and engorged and I liked watching it twitch as I stimulated it. I was already alarmingly close to cumming. There were a couple times where I'd found that it was a little harder to get a good piss stream going after I orgasmed, so I decided to stop touching myself. I'd finish piss practice and then I'd make myself cum.

I felt I had better control in a seated position than on my knees, and to be honest, it was getting really uncomfortable, so I moved into the position I was at the very beginning--seated on my butt on the edge of the sink. I'd finish my pee in that position, I decided. It would be a good test to see if I could keep my stream within the basin without letting it jet too much. I started to pee slowly, strangely enjoying relieving myself in this inappropriate location.

At first, I just dribbled unimpressively, getting the nerve up to actually push. I was proud of myself when I finally got a tiny arc of pee to come out, staying within the foot of space I had. I tried to keep it up as long as possible, but I was getting to the point where I thought I might loose control. I had a habit of pushing a little too hard at the end in an effort to get all my urine out. To be safe, I tipped my hips down and allowed myself to let go with less danger of landing on the counter. I let one finger rest lightly on my clit while I did so.

I was amazed by how long I had been peeing for. Then again, I had only let out very small amounts up until then. I pissed and pissed, enjoying the release. I realized I was also tapping on my clit periodically which definitely contributed to the pleasure. I tapped and rubbed my button carefully, being sure not to disturb or stop my lengthy piss.

It became insanely hard to not rub myself in earnest, but I didn't want my pee to splash everywhere. I realized I was so worked up that I was going to cum, even without extra effort. Afraid that I would start pissing in large bursts while I came, like I'd experienced before, I held myself back. It prevented a mess, but it also prevented me from getting the full satisfaction of my orgasm.

A little dissatisfied by how practice had ended, I wiped up my mess while I waited for the shower to warm. I had done some really awesome pissing, I reminded myself. It was just the orgasm that lacked. That's what I got for holding back, I guess.

The next day, I wasn't able to align piss practice with my shower. I just hadn't needed to go that bad, so I decided I'd wait until I was feeling fuller. I got out of the shower and dried off, looking at my body in the mirror. I like my body. I'm slim with a nice handful of tits and ass. I especially like my pussy. I know how to touch it just right to send me into waves of pleasure. I like how much my tight hole leaks and my clit swells when I'm aroused.

I prodded my clit. I could just barely see it standing in front of the mirror. The more I rubbed it, the more it grew. I spread my labia and got on my tip toes to give me the extra few inches needed to view my pussy better. It brought my cunt level with the counter. I pressed my mound forward, forcing my clit to pop out over the counter towards the sink. I liked how big it made it look. I touched the trapped nub with my finger, enjoying the heightened sensitivity. Keeping one finger on top of my hard clit, I humped the counter a little bit, essentially stroking myself between the two objects. I could feel cum leaking from me and sticking to my inner thighs while I watched myself masturbate in this odd position.

My clit tingled. My bladder tingled too. Of course, my body was ready to go after I'd already finished my shower. How inconvenient. I looked at the toilet. I looked at my aroused clit. I looked at the sink. I rubbed my nub a little more, causing pleasure to build through my pelvis as I debated what to do. I wanted to cum. I wanted to piss too. Maybe I'd just let a little pee out. I knew it would be pleasurable. I didn't go over to the toilet. It felt kind of gross to think about masturbating on the toilet where I usually took care of my business, which I realize was probably ridiculous considering what I was about to do.

I wanted to stay standing where I was. I wanted to piss into the sink a little and then finish rubbing myself off. It was so weird. I'd never wanted to do anything like that before.

The sink was just a little higher than was comfortable. On my toes I had just enough height to get it into the sink, but the three inches of counter between me and the basin would be the real challenge. I'd have to be really careful if I wanted to avoid having to clean up a bunch of piss. I had no idea why I was even going to try this.

I spread my lips and peered at my privates in the mirror. I flexed my clit a couple times, showing my engorged point off to myself. I had a decent view of my hole in the mirror, though I wished it was a bit closer. Even though it was a bit far, with my vagina all spread out, I could see the little spot my urine would come from. I'd caught a few glimpses before, but I struggled with a good viewing angle and my desire to see it hadn't been satiated. The thought of seeing it made my clit pulse.

My eyes stayed fixed on my cunt as I focused on relaxing my bladder. I needed to encourage myself to start but I wanted to dribble as little as possible. I took a couple of deep breaths, feeling insanely dirty for what I was about to do. I felt my bladder start to push the fluid forward. In the mirror I could see a tiny bit of liquid come out and trickle onto the counter. I clenched my muscles quickly and readied myself for a push. I gave my clit a little rub too.

"Here we go," I muttered. I pressed with my muscles and let out a powerful shot of piss that overshot the mark and splashed the faucet and tile backsplash. "Whoa there," I breathed, regaining control. "Easy does it," I coaxed my next stream on like it was a pony and held back when I pushed next.

A much smaller stream arched from my pussy. I watched closely, fascinated by the sight of pee coming out of my urethra. Even though it wasn't close up, it was probably the best view I'd had so far. I clenched it off and started rubbing my clit again. It was throbbing eagerly. The way my muscles had controlled my urine had been just similar enough to an orgasmic contraction that I was feeling on edge. I groaned in pleasure as I touched myself.

"Oh fuck, maybe just a little more piss," I whispered naughtily to myself. I started to relieve myself but I didn't use enough force and it was just running out of my hole, getting all over the counter and dripping down my legs on to the floor. "Fuck, I'm getting pee everywhere," I muttered. I didn't care. I couldn't stop rubbing my clit. I just let myself keep leaking steadily while I pleasured myself, transfixed as I watched the taboo act in the mirror.

"Fuckfuckfuck." I was about to cum. After another ten seconds of vigorous masturbation, I stopped moving, holding my labia apart and staring at my cunt. I could see my muscles contract heavily. My slit got all scrunched up. Then it pushed out, getting wider. I grunted loudly. The contractions started.

I let myself go completely, pissing in satisfying bursts as I orgasmed. The spasms were so strong that I couldn't control it at all. I blasted the sink. I splashed the faucet. I sprayed the backsplash. I had a close call when one especially vigorous shot went straight up and nearly hit me in the face, luckily missing me and hitting the mirror instead. Pissing on the mirror...what had gotten into me? I loved watching my engorged clitoris jumping up and down while I enjoyed my wet climax.

I touched my big nub lightly once the contractions stopped. It was incredibly sensitive. To my surprise, it felt like my bladder was still half-full. I felt like I'd let a lot out, but I'd had better control than I thought, except at the very end. I took a step back from the sink and tilted my hips up. I could see my excited clit clearly but I couldn't quite see my pee hole. I took a deep breath. I couldn't believe what I was about to attempt. If I didn't control my stream perfectly, I'd get piss all over the floor.

I put both hands at my crotch. Instead of just pushing my labia apart, I carefully spread my inner lips with my fingers. It was hard to get them to stay because they were slippery with cum and pee. I was going to try to aim my piss upward and hopefully arc it into the sink, avoiding getting it on the faucet and floor if I could help it.

"You can do this," I told myself, giving a solid push and starting the flow again. I groaned in ecstasy as I peed. It felt amazing to relieve myself during my post orgasmic sensitivity. "Oh fuck, I'm doing it," I said excitedly. I watched myself shoot a beautifully controlled stream of urine right into the sink. "God, this is such an amazing piss," I breathed in awe.

I let out a powerful little burst at the end as my stream finished. I'd definitely gotten a bit more on the floor when I'd started and stopped, but once I was going, it had been very successful. I was breathing hard and still remarkably aroused by the time I was done.

Finished with piss practice, I turned my attention to self-pleasure and started rubbing my nub again. It still felt amazing and all twitchy when I touched it. I spread my legs and bent my knees a little, no longer having to worry about aiming. Less than a minute later, I was orgasming again. My legs shook and I could hear my last dribbles of piss and cum raining out of my pussy onto the floor.