Pissing All Over Your Car

Story Info
Everything prevented me from using the bathroom.
1.7k words
3.79
4.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Omorashi one shot

Naughty submissive girl friend pisses all over your car

Y/n = your name

It was Friday, around 7 o'clock and I was waiting for my boyfriend to come get me from my house. It was finally time for our next date night and I'd be able to spend the entire weekend with him. I'd already packed a bag and set it next to the door the night before. And currently I was finishing up my makeup, while taking sips from my water bottle.

Lately, I'd taken it upon myself to drink a gallon of water a day. 'I'll pee before I leave,' I thought to myself taking a few more sips. Feeling a light sensation in my bladder, but nothing too crazy. With a few finishing touches and a little more blush, I was finally ready. Giving myself a cheeky smile in my vanity mirror, before hearing my phone vibrate. His name and contact photo flashing on the screen.

"Hey baby, are you about ready?" Y/n spoke.

"Yea! I just finished my makeup and I'm putting my heels on right now," I spoke excitedly over the phone, hearing his car pull into the driveway. Always on time.

"Good, I made us a reservation at one of your favorite restaurants. So, try not to take too long. Okay?"

"Okay, no problem! Bye now," I said, hanging up the phone.

I finished off the rest of the water bottle before heading to the door. Deciding to use the bathroom at the restaurant, in order to not keep him waiting. You were already waiting for me at the door, by the time I opened it. Waiting to take my bag from me.

"Hey there," I spoke as you leaned down to greet me. Placing a sweet kiss on my lips, as I stood on my tippy toes.

"Ready?" You asked, smiling back at me.

"Ready," I nodded back. Walking Hand in hand towards the car.

------

"Here I got you this," You said, after getting us both situated inside of the car. Flashing my favorite 'ocean spray- cranberry juice' from the driver side.

"Awe thanks you," I smiled back, grabbing it out of your hand. Examining it slightly, before twisting the cap off.

The taste of cranberries invading my taste buds, as the thick tart liquid slipped past my tongue. Filling up my bladder even more. I was good though, so I continued to drink it throughout the ride. Enjoying the small gift, as you placed your hand on my clinched thigh.

------

"We're eating at ocean prime!?" I asked all giddy like. Almost opening my own door, before receiving a stern look from you. Smiling bashfully as you grabbed my hand in your own, placing a gentle kiss against my knuckles.

I watched as you turned off the car, taking the car keys out the ignition then opening up your door. Making your way to my own, hand held out for me to receive. I stepped out of the car, placing my hand in your own, as you shut the door behind me. Ushering me towards the restaurant, my pretty red dress flowing lightly in the wind. Catching the attention of civilians, who watched us make our way inside.

Almost immediately we were greeted by the host, who lead us to our table. Walking through the crowded restaurant of mainly couples and some families. "Your waiter should be with you shortly," She spoke, leaving the two of us alone. You gestured for me to sit, before taking your own. The both of us watching each other intently. Still I could feel my bladder bubbling up inside of me.

"Excuse me, I have to go to the ladies room," I spoke standing from my seat and making my way to the bathroom.

Unfortunately, I wasn't the only one who had to go, seeing as the ladies room was filled with women who stood in a long waiting to be next. Not only that, but it just so happened that two of the three bathrooms were conveniently out of order. I stood in line for a while, weighing my options. 10 minutes had passed and the same lady was still inside the stall. 'I need to sit down,' I thought to myself. Feeling my bladder behind me to sway.

I'm sure I can hold it until we are about to leave. I convinced myself, exciting the room and leaving the rest behind. Making my way back to the dinner table.

"You alright," you asked me once I made my way back.

"Long line," I responded. Seeing you'd got me a water with lemon to start off with.

"Here's the drink menu, I'm getting the Dom. What'll you have?"

"I had Dom Perignon the last time we went out. Hmm I heard Moet and Chandon is good; I'll try that."

Absentmindedly I took a few sips from my water, as we waited for the waiter to return. The night consisted mostly of us talking about our day and future plans. Casual flirting across the dinner table. I'd forgotten all about my bladder and you'd convinced me to get more than a few drinks.

"Ready?" You asked standing up from your seat, waiting for me to hold onto your arm.

"Ready," I responded, grabbing onto your arm. Immediately feeling all the previous fluids smack down onto my bladder, as I stood up.

My stomach locking up as I let out a low whine. Placing my freehand over my abdomen, I leaned up against you for support. The two of us making our way out of the restaurant together. My thighs clenched together as I walked.

"You alright?" You asked while opening up my car door.

"Uhm yea," I answered back, smiling bashful. Sliding into the car and taking my seat. Watching as you shut the door behind me.

"I have to go to my brothers to drop something off, then I'll take us to my place."

'Oh no!' "Okay," I answered. Locking my knees together, as you pulled out of the parking lot.

The bumpy road bouncing me against the car seat and causing my bladder to shake. I had to resist from placing my hand in between my legs and holding it inside. Instead gripping onto the side door trying to think of any and everything dry. 'Dessert, cactus- Water? Ugh no! Dessert, concrete, sun, fire- Water, wet,' well obviously this isn't working.

"Hey do you think you can turn in some music?" I asked.

"Yea, sure," you responded and I watched you flip through stations, before finding one you like.

'Sometimes it's soft as a misting rain...' Rain by SWV started paying.

'Of course this would be the song,' I clenched my thighs together tighter. Feeling the smallest bit of piss slip right out and dampen my panties.

"How much longer before we get there?" I asked squirming around in my seat.

"Just 5 more minutes," I think I can handle that.

I thought, filling another squirt of pee slip out. "Uhm, do you think your brother will let me use his bathroom?" I asked. My hand sliding in between thigh gripping onto the skin there.

"Gotta go again? I'm sure he won't mind," I nodded. Rocking back and forth chanting sweet nothings to myself.

Not a moment too soon we pulled up to his house. You pulling into the driveway and me eagerly waiting to get out of this car. Thinking of all the ways I could go. Lifting up my dress and snatching my panties off, pulling them to the side, and if it came down to it pissing straight through them.

"I'll go ahead first and let him know, then I'll come back and get you," You informed me before sliding out of the driver seat.

I just nodded watching as you made your way to the front door. I allowed myself to shake freely, pressing my pussy against the leather car seat. Hoping it'll help push all the piss back inside. "Fuck, please hurry," I groaned. Peering up to see you knocking on the door. Minutes went by and nothing. 'What's taking so long?' I thought watching you pull your phone out of your pocket. 'Please don't tell me,' I clenched even harder. Placing my hand right up against my pussy. Feeling my moist center and the light smell of marinated piss waft into the air.

Moments later you started heading back to the car. A slightly annoyed expression on your face. I composed myself, begrudgingly removing my hand from my center. Automatically feeling another shot of piss fall out, before pressing against the seat even harder. "No luck?" I asked. Already knowing the answer.

"He'd got called into a work meeting," internally, I rolled my eyes. Of course he did. "You're sweating a little, you ok?

"Yea, I just really needed to go. Think you can drive a lil faster?

"Of course, shouldn't be too long,"

------

5 min later

'You have got to be kidding me, a train? A fucking train.' By now I was visibly shaking in my seat. Rocking back and forth pressing down as hard as I could.

You placed a hand on my thigh in order to soothe me, but ironically it only made me want to release even more. Still I didn't tell you to remove it, just dealt with it, as I was dealing with everything else.

Not soon enough, the train began pulling off and the gate rose up slowly. But it was too little too late. The smooth yellow liquid began to slip outside of me, as you drove over the tracks. "Oh no! I'm so sorry," I muttered out. My legs flying open involuntarily.

"Sorry for wh-Oah!" Your question answered by the sight of piss squirting out of my panties and all over your dashboard.

Low moans slipped past my lips, at the sweet sensation of relief. Creating a huge puddle of piss right in your leather car seat, that slipped onto the floor. Spurts of piss going so high that they hit the windshield and my body shook violently. Pee staining in between my thighs and sliding down my legs. Even with my hand over my pussy, bits of pee still squirted out and wouldn't stop until I made I complete mess of your car.

The end.