All Comments on 'Pisstory Pt. 07: Performance'

by JoEcks

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is Literature, with capital L. Superb.

D_O_LondonerD_O_Londonerabout 2 years ago

This series is superb, by far the best on this site. I am in awe of the experiences you relate which trigger feelings of nostalgia for what I missed in my younger days. Well not totally missed!

BiggaluteBiggalutealmost 2 years ago

I've enjoyed all your stories, I sincerely hope you have many more to tell x

EStaccatoEStaccatoover 1 year ago

Congratulations on legitimate philosophical narrative to a story on a porn site. Your work is worth paying for, just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was one hell of a story. It is one of the best I have ever read. I have made six very long drafts of comments on your story and reworked them until I realised I had used the best part of four hours trying to tell you what you already know or have written.

I wish it were longer. I wish it had more sex. BUT, unfortunately, it was perfect. It left me in tears and happy and horny. Great fucking job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoEcks@JoEcks
JoEcks is the Literotica handle of Joseph (Joe) Exeter, an Engllsh art critic who may or not really exist, or possibly be the pseudonym of someone a bit like him. Joe writes (11 July 22): Apologies to anyone following my stories for the lengthy delay since my last posting. I’...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES