All Comments on 'Pitcher of Lemonade'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Your stories of late have been good.

This one left me cold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just any old thing!

It seems that the author believes that you can take just any old thing and make a story out of it. I guess that sometimes it works. This time it did not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a fool

you have become a fool

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Liked it

Hey - I liked it a lot! Can we get a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Cute story

Being older and a former farm girl, I can relate. My Mommy used to make me dresses and blouses from old flour sacks, too.

We had an old John Deere tractor I used to ride on with Dad on the drawbar behind to the fields, but only when he wasn't towing.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Good

No cheating, just good fun and apparently she shared the story with her husband which made it even better- a shared time.

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
If they can't take a joke

fuck'em. Good story. Different with no revenge and no getting pissed at the wife for flashing her tits and ass.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 13 years ago
Great little tale!

Very nice character development. These are likable and understandable people. Nice believable scenes. Well done.

sexmatesexmateover 13 years ago
5'-10" 160 lbs big breasted full figured woman.............Shannon.....

Perfect! This story I thought was very original. I had a fun time reading it.

Being around country or farm people a lot of my life I could relate to this story and have seen some similar things from some of the women I have had the pleasure to meet around my country acreage and cabin.

You wrote some of the mannerisms and attitudes very well!

Thanks for writing!

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Nice one -

If you add chapters PLEASE let her maintain her self control - they are happy together the way it is and they both get some kicks and have some fun and everyone gets a peek - let it stay good -

Some stories with good people who know how to control themselves is good -

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just another putz with a whore

for a wife......men only ever think with their pricks and not their brains...she is just another cock teasing skank slut whore.....one day she will get raped and wonder why...women are such controlling sluts...don't you just hate them....

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Sound's like a wonderful wife to me.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A very enjoyable story even though it just drifted and lacked a climax. Hope Norman had a quick recovery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2705 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...