Pixie in the Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam inhaled Pixie's warm scent and looked up to see if anyone was watching, then he wrapped his hand around her elbow and pulled her toward the garage.

"Slow down, Sam!" Pixie said, and lurched on her high heels. "I can't walk as fast as you."

Sam snorted in frustration. He paused to look around again then scooped Pixie up in his arms. She stifled a squeak and laughed while he carried her down the back hall to the garage. Sam stopped so Pixie could take the lock fob from its hook and unlock the car, and then he opened the car door and pushed her into the back seat.

Pixie's eyes grew wide while she watched Sam climb in after her. He closed the door behind him, tossed his jacket into the front seat and knelt over her.

"God, Pixie," Sam said, with his breath hot and fast against her cheek. "Every guy here want's your tits, and I'm going to get them." He pulled Pixie's dress off her shoulders and peeled it away from her breasts.

"Suck me, Sam," Pixie said and wrapped Sam's head in her arms. She held his mouth to her tits, and the muffled noises he made told Pixie how excited he was. She knotted her fingers in his hair and repeated his name while he sent thrills through her body.

Sam pushed Pixie's tight skirt up while he dragged her hardened nipples through his teeth. His hands stroked up her legs until he found her lace panties, and he tugged them down around her thighs. Sam let go of Pixie's nipple with a "Pop!" and slipped to the floor between her knees. He tossed her panties aside and pushed his big hands under her butt to lift her, and he buried his face in her hot center.

"I imagine I'm a little savory down there." Pixie said. She picked her knees up, rested her high heels on Sam's back, and felt his tongue slip through the deep creases between her legs.

Sam stopped for just a moment and grinned at Pixie. "You couldn't taste better," he said. Sam inhaled her scent and drank her nectar. He pulled her wet folds between his lips. He closed his mouth over the soft flesh around her clit, and Pixie tossed her head back against the car window.

Pixie's excitement told Sam all he needed to know. He slipped his tongue into the creases beside her hardened clit and flicked it over her hood. She panted and gasped for breath. He closed his lips around her trigger and garbled noise escaped her open mouth.

Pixie clutched at Sam's shoulders, pulled at his hair, and her body writhed. He felt her tension build, and then her muscles stiffened as she came. Pixie groaned at the headliner, screamed as her orgasm passed, and her body relaxed in Sam's grip.

Sam didn't pause to explain what he was doing because he wasn't sure himself. He lifted Pixie and turned her to put her elbows on the back of the seat. He pushed her dress up to uncover her ass, and he freed his cock from his jeans. Sam stroked himself then bent over Pixie. He kissed her neck and her ears while he pushed his throbbing shaft into her.

Pixie threw her head back against Sam's shoulder, and he banged his head on the roof of the car. He wrapped Pixie in his arms and breathed her name into her ear while he fucked her; she clenched her teeth and sunk her black fingernails into his forearms.

Each of Sam's deep thrusts pushed him toward his orgasm. He held Pixie and squeezed against her ass. Her wet cunt was tight around his cock. He'd hoped to control himself, but it was no use. Sam groaned in Pixie's ear and forced her against the car seat with the head of his cock deep inside her.

Sam's thick essence pulsed through the length of his shaft and gushed into Pixie. He slammed her against the seat until his balls ached for relief and he couldn't come anymore, and then he dropped on the seat and pulled Pixie onto his lap.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "I got pretty rough."

Pixie laughed. "I'm fine," she said and patted the seat. "Everything is padded in here." She pulled her skirt up to check the rich goo that was already starting to drip back out of her, and when she looked up again she said, "It could only be better if you did that again."

Doing it again hadn't crossed Sam's mind, but it did when Pixie shifted to reach his cock and balls with both hands. He inhaled the slightly sweaty scent from Pixie's neck and kissed the soft skin on her throat while he squeezed her tit.

Both of them were starting to breathe heavily again when the cell phone in Sam's jacket alerted. Sam groaned but then told Pixie, "I should at least see who that is."

Pixie leaned between the front seats, dragged Sam's jacket into the back seat, and found his phone in the pocket. "It's Tamara," she said and handed the phone to Sam.

"Hi, Tammy," Sam said. "What do you need?" He held the phone out so that Pixie could hear Tamara's answer.

"Are you still with Pixie? I think I need Pixie."

Pixie took Sam's phone. "I'm here," Pixie said. "What do you need."

"Where are you guys?" Tamara asked. "Every upstairs bedroom door is closed with girl's underwear hanging on the doorknob. Maybe I'd really have liked it better if they were all doing it in the hot tub. That way I'd know it wouldn't go on all night."

"Sam took me for coffee," Pixie said. "Do you want to kick them out? That could be embarrassing for everyone, but if you don't kick them out, then you and Joan need to stay."

"I'll stay," Tamara said. "I don't know about Joan.

"There's a guy here with a dead battery, and another guy willing to jump it, but no-one has a jumper cable."

"Charlie had jumper cables," Pixie said. "Let me think for a second about where they are.

"If everything else is full, then there's still my room and the sofa. You guys are my sweethearts, but if Paul and Joan use my bed then I want my sheets changed in the morning."

Sam nudged Pixie to get her attention and pointed through the car window at the jumper cables hanging from the garage wall. "The cables are hanging on a nail in the garage," she said

Pixie covered the phone and looked at Sam "Shit!" she said. "Why did I say that?"

"OK," Tamara said. "I'll hunt around the garage. I'm really sorry. I didn't think it would come out this way. We could end up with a group for breakfast or something before I even I get to sleep."

Pixie handed the phone back to Sam and leaned between the front seats again. She found the car fob where she dropped it while Sam told Tamara, "Pixie saw someone she had to talk to. Is there anything else you want me to ask her?"

Tamara was done, and Sam slipped his phone back into his jacket while Pixie shut off the power in the car. "What are we doing?" he asked.

Pixie squirmed off Sam's lap and told him, "Get down on the floor." He was confused, but he slipped off the back seat and sat his butt on the hump in the middle of the car. Pixie worked her skirt down to cover her legs, pushed Sam onto his back, and climbed over him.

"We're hiding," Pixie said. "The windows are tinted and with the lights off it's hard to see in here. I'm all in black, so if I cover you, then we're almost invisible."

"This is really uncomfortable," Sam said. "My butt's higher than my head." He slid his hand down Pixie's back and closed it on her butt cheek. "It isn't all bad, though."

Pixie kissed Sam's nose and said. "I feel like I'm hiding from my dad again." She looked up when the door opened, but then buried her face against Sam's neck and spread he black hair over his face. She whispered when she told him, "We hid in the back of my boyfriend's car once while my dad looked for us. It didn't work. He found us.

"Back then, trying to get away with it might have been more exciting for me than the sex. But then I was grounded for the rest of my senior year, and high school ended on a really boring note."

"Found them!" Tamara said. She stood on her toes with her back to the car and lifted the cables from their nail. She handed them off to a boy waiting at the door and shut the light off as she left.

"It's dark in here," Pixie said. She squirmed around to kneel on the floor between Sam's legs and fumbled for the lock fob while Sam struggled up onto the back seat with his pants still around his knees, and his growing hard-on in hand.

Pixie turned on the car's power again and found Sam by the dashboard lights. "It looks like we can pick up about where we left off," she said and bent over Sam's lap with her forearms on his thighs. She pushed his hands away, sniffed at the remnants of her pussy scent still clinging to his cock, and then took it in her mouth.

Sam peeled Pixie's dress off her shoulders while her head bobbed slowly over his lap. She stopped long enough to let him push the dress down to her waist and then took him in her mouth again. Sam laid his head back on the seat and groaned. "Oh man, Pixie! I'm going to come again if you keep doing that."

Pixie climbed up to straddle Sam's lap. "If you're going to come again, then you should come inside me," she said.

Sam grasped Pixie's forearms, pulled her to him and snorted while he sucked her tits. She leaned one arm on his shoulder, reached his cock with the other, and held it between her legs. When Pixie settled down again, it was with Sam's hard cock deep inside her.

Pixie wrapped her arms around Sam's shoulders, and he grasped her hips. Her juice trickled down his shaft and around his balls while she fucked him. Pixie's clit burned with excitement, and the sensations drove her on. She ground against Sam. Her fingers dug into his back, and she bit his shoulder.

The sudden pain from her bite put Sam over the top. He forced Pixie's hips down and buried his shaft deep in her wet cunt. Sam bucked while he climaxed, and he pumped his hot cream into her.

Pixie pushed Sam's hands off her hips and told him, "We aren't done yet." Her hair fell down his chest when she bent to kiss his throat and returned to her grind. She rocked against him faster as her excitement took over again. Growing tension made her clutch his arms, and then she released him as she came. Pixie stopped with her pussy pulsing around Sam's cock, then gasped against Sam's neck and relaxed into his arms.

"I want more," Sam said. "I want all of you." He lifted Pixie to kiss her face and told her, "I want to do you all night."

* * *

"You're doing fine," the new trainer said and watched the readings on Pixie's treadmill. "Really, you could increase the incline and give yourself a better workout—especially your glutes."

"Do my glutes need a better workout?" Pixie asked. The dark-haired young man had the broad shoulders and narrow hips that she liked, and his tee shirt stretched over his pecs. Her question was meant to get him to look at her butt.

The trainer stepped back and eyed Pixie before he answered. "You're already really well-worked," he said and went on wiping down the equipment.

Pixie smiled to herself and increased the incline anyway, so she was a little tired when she stopped at the front desk to pay for her membership. "Ooh! Your birthday is on Valentine's Day. How cool!" Maggy said. Maggy was a sweet girl, but she was the nosiest girl on the gym staff. She scanned the rest of the information on her screen then took Pixie's credit card. "What are you going to do for your birthday?"

"It's the day after Christmas," Pixie said. "Let me get over that first." She took her card back from Maggy. "It'll be my fortieth, so I'm going to do something special for myself—maybe spend it somewhere tropical." She nodded toward the window into the weight room. "Who's the new trainer?"

"Rafael Quintana," Maggy said. "Isn't he great? He's new on the University's baseball team, and he's working here until their season starts."

"I might finally have to learn something about baseball," Pixie said. She picked up her bag, told Maggy, "I'll see you in a couple days," and stepped outside where a light snow fell.

Sam's voice surprised her. "Pixie!" he said. She turned to where a construction crew was working on the gym's new expansion and Sam jogged to her side.

"Are you working here?" Pixie asked and gestured to the work site where nothing seemed to be going on.

Sam nodded and said, "We're on break right now. Can I walk you to your car?"

"I'd like that," Pixie said and tucked her hand around his elbow. Sam had barely lasted through Thanksgiving before he lost the edge on his excitement. She hadn't seen him since, and it had been a long, frustrating month.

Sam spotted Pixie's car and ducked his head to keep the snow out of his eyes. "I didn't know how I'd feel when I saw you again," he said and studied Pixie's face. "You're hot as ever."

"Thank you!" Pixie said, and they stopped by the car. Pixie squeezed Sam's bicep and smiled. "You seem to be working hard."

"Until the semester starts," Sam said. "We knock off here at four then I'll help Mom set up for a reception. It's in your neighborhood."

"If that's Senator Nelson's reception, then I have an invitation." Pixie said. She hadn't planned on going, but hanging on Sam's arm again gave her ideas. "I'll see you there?"

"I'll look for you," Sam said, and Pixie made herself easy to find. She was the little blonde in the red jumpsuit who had the Senator staring at her boobs. She waited until he turned his attention to a donor then motioned for Sam to follow her into the foyer.

"Would your mother mind too much if I borrowed you for a while?" Pixie asked. "The Senator is not my type, and you are."

Sam grinned at Pixie and said, "I can't blame him too much. It's hard not to look at you."

"I didn't dress like this to get the senator's attention," Pixie said. "I dressed like this to get your attention."

Sam's eyes searched Pixie's expression, and he said, "I thought we were done."

"We'll never go back to the way things were before Thanksgiving," Pixie said. "But I'm not gonna lie to you. The only reason I came here tonight was to make a pass at you."

Sam licked his lips and then had to look up at Pixie's eyes. "You can have all my attention," he said, "until about nine anyway. Then I need to help clean up. Do you have to stay here any longer?"

"Not another second," Pixie said. "Let's go make out in my car, and I'll have you back here by nine—or about then."

The snow had stopped and the moon was starting to break through the clouds when Pixie pulled her car around the corner and into a shadowy alley. She'd barely thrown the car into park and turned the lights off before Sam pulled them together. His kiss was urgent, and Pixie's mouth was soft and welcoming.

Pixie peeled Sam's jacket off his shoulders without breaking their kiss, and Sam was able to push it to the floor. He got his hand into Pixie's coat, but then broke their kiss and snorted in frustration because he couldn't open the hook that closed her plunging neckline.

"Let me show you," Pixie said and pushed Sam back. She sat up to get her coat off and dropped it with Sam's, and then she posed by the dashboard light. She opened the hook and pulled the zipper down to the belt before Sam pulled her across the car.

Pixie squealed and laughed, but managed to come up straddling Sam's lap with both of his hands inside her top. She fumbled with his shirt buttons while he squeezed her tits. She opened his shirt and touched his chest, and then she pushed his hands away and worked her way down.

"You're so hard!" Pixie said, and wrapped his cock in both hands. Sam groaned when she tightened her grip and started stroking him. "I'm going to get you off right now."

Sam started to protest, but Pixie pushed her tongue into his mouth to stop him. She stroked down to his balls and up his hard shaft, and ran her fingers across its smooth head. She worked faster as she felt Sam's excitement build. He bucked under her and she broke their kiss. Pixie laughed against Sam's neck while he came, and his hot cream covered her hands.

Sam relaxed back on the seat and groaned. "Why did you do that?" he asked.

Pixie licked him off her fingers before she answered. "Because I know you're good for more," she said. "You'll get hard again, and we'll both have more fun." Pixie leaned down while she talked and pulled a lever at the side of the seat. The seat dropped back, and she pitched forward onto Sam's chest.

Sam caught Pixie then stripped her bodice down her arms. He held her up and kissed her lips. He bit her throat, and he sucked her nipples until Pixie pushed away and started to climb over him. "What are you doing?" Sam asked, and stopped Pixie with a grip on her hips.

"Getting in the back seat," Pixie said then realized that Sam had opened her belt and dragged her zipper the rest of the way down. Pixie struggled into the back seat while Sam tugged her jump suit and her thong over her feet. She fell into the back wearing just her high heels and rolled over laughing.

Sam left his clothes in the front seat and climbed into the back with Pixie. He turned to set the front seat up again and Pixie hung on his shoulder while he moved the seat forward to give them more room. Sam turned on Pixie when he was done and wrapped a big arm around her waist.

"What are you doing to me?" Pixie asked, and then squawked. Sam turned her belly-down with one knee on the floor, and he climbed over her.

Sam voice was hoarse with excitement. His lips brushed the back of Pixie's ear when he said, "God Pixie, I want to feel you come for me again." He kissed her neck and the thrill made her duck her head against her shoulder. He held her against his chest with one arm around her, inhaled the scent from her neck, and listened to her panting his name.

Sam pushed his cock between Pixie's wet lips and lodged himself in her. He stopped to spread her legs wider, and then he pushed into her until his hips squeezed against her well-worked glutes. The way Pixie's wet cunt wrapped Sam's cock made him catch his breath. His nostrils flared, his muscles tightened, and he plunged into her again.

Each thrust pushed Pixie a little deeper into the corner of the seat. Sam was reckless and excited. His hard cock filled Pixie. His heat and his strength engulfed her, and she gradually surrendered to him. Pixie clenched her teeth and gripped Sam's arms. Her body tightened around Sam's cock, and she buried her face in the seat. Her mind went blank and her climax washed through her body.

Pixie's body went soft and Sam knew that she'd given him what he wanted. He slowed his thrusts and lifted Pixie out of the corner. He propped himself on the back of the seat to watch her body while he fucked her. Pixie lifted her head and her butt, and suddenly Sam's cock felt huge inside her. He knew he was beyond control.

Sam wrapped an arm around Pixie's hips and lifted her into the moonlight. He pushed himself tight against her butt with his cock throbbing inside her. His hot cum gushed into Pixie, and each spasm forced his breath through his teeth, so when he was finally empty he had to gulp air to fill his lungs again.

Pixie squirmed around to escape the corner of the seat then wrapped Sam's waist with her legs. She kissed his throat and asked, "Did you get what you wanted?" and waited for his nod. "And I got what I wanted." She squirmed on the wet spot they left on the upholstery and laughed. "Next my auto detailers are going to get what they want."

12