Pixie Magic Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cannonball!" she shouted, as she tucked herself into a ball and hit the water about a pixie-sized foot away.

Cold water hit me full in the face. I ducked underwater and swam towards her just as she was coming up for air. I hesitated just a second so she could take a breath before pulling her down underwater with me.

We must have played and splashed around like that for about an hour before we were too cold and too tired to continue. We pulled ourselves up onto the flat rock and laid on our backs to dry ourselves in the remaining sun.

I was almost dry when I looked over at Fern. She was flat on her back with her hands behind her head as a pillow against the hard rock. Her eyes were closed, and she had a relaxed smile on her face. Her breasts rose and fell slowly as she breathed. Her legs were spread apart.

I rolled over and leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips.

"Mmm," she cooed and brought a hand around and held my face against her lips as she kissed me back, slipping her tongue between my lips.

"Are you as horny as I am?" she asked, echoing my words from yesterday before we made love, and I was reduced to a 3-inch size. She reached down and rubbed my 10-inch (pixie length) cock.

"Ohhh," I moaned from Fern's touch, "I think Sparkle didn't just make me bigger, I think I'm more sensitive down there, too."

Fern sat up and flashed a wicked smile. She turned her head quickly back and forth from left to right several times. Her long blonde hair flew out straight from her head, sending large drops of water in every direction. When she stopped, her damp hair settled over her back and breasts. She displayed her green wings with the blue tips and the yellow edges prominently and they moved slightly as she grabbed my cock with both hands.

She straddled my legs, facing me, sitting lightly on my knees as she pumped my cock.

"I've been thinking about this all day since I saw you," she said, smiling, "I want to know if it feels as good as it looks."

It didn't take long for me to get hard. Staring at Fern's breasts while she pumped me helped quite a bit as well. She got up on her feet and squatted over my erection and lowered herself until her nether lips were softly kissing the tip of my cock. She was wet and warm as I watched her lips slowly swallow my veiny pole.

We moaned in unison as my sensitive shaft slid smoothly into her tight, velvety sleeve. I held her hands to help steady her as she slowly glided down until she rested on my pelvis. I twitched inside her several times from the intense tingling I felt in my cock and balls. Her eyes were closed, and her head was thrown back as she savored the fullness of that massive cock inside her. Her inner muscles squeezed me multiple times, either intentionally or from uncontrolled pleasure.

I released her hands and kneaded her breasts gently, enjoying the pleasant sensation of those soft and enticing mounds beneath my palms and fingers. Her nipples were hard, and she moaned when I brushed against them. She started to rock back and forth, grinding her clit against my pubic bone. Her green wings fluttered in pleasure.

I rubbed her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers, and she moaned louder while squeezing my dick harder. I squeezed her nipples, and she had a small orgasm which briefly interrupted her rocking.

Fern fell forward onto my chest, and she ground her pelvis against mine. She kissed me briefly, shoving her tongue deep into my mouth before breaking it off, gasping for air.

No longer able to caress her boobs, I reached around and held the cheeks of her ass, squeezing them while feeling her muscles working to move my cock in and out of her. I arched my back in rhythm to her undulations, driving my cock deeper and harder into her pleasure hole.

We kept that rhythm going for quite some time until Fern suddenly picked up the pace.

"I'm getting close," she panted.

"Me too," I gasped.

Her thrusts were getting harder, and I pushed back just as hard. My balls tingled, then contracted.

"Cannonball!" I gasped as I pushed a finger against her butthole.

My hot cream shot into her spasming pussy. It felt like a geyser spurting up over and over as my balls contracted.

"FFUUUCCKK!" Fern screamed as her orgasm washed over her. Her wings stopped fluttering and folded straight back against themselves stiffly. Her cunt felt like a well-cushioned clamp closing down all around my cock as she squeezed me hard.

We were still panting in recovery, when Fern giggled, quickly turning into laughter.

"Cannonball!" was the only word she could utter amidst her fit of laughter.

As she rolled off me, the sound of a single person clapping could be heard. When we looked around, there was a pixie with fiery red hair and wings that were yellow at the top, green at the bottom and alternative stripes in between sitting on top of the rocks at the top of the waterfall. She was laughing and clapping at us.

"Great show, you guys. Maybe you should sell tickets," she said.

"Vix!" Fern yelled, flapping her wings quickly, "You bitch! Return Skyler to his normal height!"

"Time to go. See ya, Sis!" Vix said as she flew over the waterfall and out of view.

Fern flew after her, leaving me alone on the rock.

As I stood there, I became aware of voices all around me.

"That looked hot!" "Did you see that?" "What a show," "Do it again," "Way to go!"

I looked around and saw animals everywhere. Birds, frogs, chipmunks, squirrels and even a snake had all been nosily spectating.

"Can't a couple have a little privacy?" I wondered out loud.

A frog poked his head out of the water nearby. "Privacy? In the forest? Hoo, that's rich! Wait until I tell the guys in the lower pool," he said while laughing before he turned and swam for the lower pool.

I took a quick dip in the pool to wash myself back off after lovemaking. When I was dry enough, I slipped the frock over my head just as Fern returned.

"Missed her," Fern panted when she returned. Her hair was dry, and her frock was back on.

"What now?" I asked as I looked up at the sky.

The sun had dipped below the tops of the trees, and we were standing in the shadows.

"I'm too tired to carry you back right now," Fern said, still catching her breath, "We'll have to walk until I get my strength back."

I took the lead as we climbed the rocky mount. But just as I reached the top, I faced a red fox less than three feet away, maybe the same red fox that chased me earlier.

"Fern quick, fly away," I whispered loudly behind me before turning to face the fox.

"Hello, ma'am" I said to the fox in as strong a voice as I could, "Can I help you with something?"

"No," she said licking her nose, "I found what I was looking for."

I looked around fertively for a small crevice to hide in, but I didn't want to take my eyes off the fox.

"Sky, what's going... oh," Fern said as she reached the top of the rocky climb and was now standing beside me.

"They don't eat pixies, do they?" I asked.

"They might," Fern replied, backing away from the fox, "If they're hungry enough."

"And I'm hungry enough," the fox said, smiling as she crept closer.

Like Fern, I was backing away as we spoke until my back foot felt nothing but air. It was too far down to jump, and we couldn't outrun the fox, even if we survived the fall.

"Fern, where's your pixie dust?" I asked.

"I can't get close enough to throw it over her head," she replied.

Just as the fox was about to pounce, a raucous screech came from the sky above and slightly behind us. A large, brown hawk swooped out of the sky and tore at the fox, talons first.

The fox jumped back, rolling down the far side of the stony mound. The hawk kept up its attack, keeping its talons in the face of the fox. But it wasn't until the hawk scratched the fox's nose, drawing blood that the fox turned and fled into the forest.

I had my arms wrapped around Fern in a protective posture. The hawk landed in front of us and cocked his head to get a closer look at us. As I looked up at him, the hawk suddenly shrank and transformed.

"Hawke!" Fern and I exclaimed at the same time.

"Boy, am I glad to see you / I'm so glad it's you," we both said at the same time. We both gave him a relieved hug.

Hawke smiled. "I was looking for Vix when I saw all the commotion around our swimming hole," he said, "I saw the fox first and wondered what she was up to. When I saw the two of you, I knew I had to hurry."

"Vix was here earlier," Fern explained, "I chased after her, but she got away. Then I was too tired to take Skyler back to the oak tree."

Hawke looked up at the sky.

"It'll be dark soon," he said, "Why don't I take you both?"

"Thanks, Bro," Fern said, "I owe you one."

"I owe you two," I added.

That's how we got back to the oak tree before nightfall, riding on the back of a hawk. It was the highlight of my many experiences this weekend so far, even considering the ability to understand animal talk.

Hawk landed on the upper branch of the oak tree, and we descended the stairs together. The stairwell was lit by several fireflies clinging to the walls.

When we got to the great room, all of the pixies were there except for Vix. More fireflies adorned the walls all around the room. The table was set, and it looked like they were getting ready to eat.

"Where have you been?" Aine asked, "I've been worried about you two."

"Skyler needed a bath, so I took him to the swimming hole," Fern explained.

"By yourself?" Aine asked, "That's quite a distance."

"We hiked the last bit of the way," Fern explained further, "But we ran into Vix while we were there. Unfortunately, she got away."

"They were attacked by a red fox on the way back," Hawke added.

"We would have been the fox's dinner if it wasn't for Hawke," I added.

"A red fox you say?" Aine said contemplatively, "Hmm."

"I tried to scratch her eyes out," Hawke said, "But I only managed to nick her nose."

"Enough of this morbid talk," Aine announced, quickly changing the subject, "Dinner's ready, let's eat it before the hot food gets cold. This feast is in honor of our guest, Dr. Monroe."

The large table was piled with food, most of it in the form of salads and berries. There were dried and stewed mushrooms as well, but I steered clear of them, even though I was reassured they were not the same type of mushroom that was served at last night's campfire. I particularly liked a dish of what looked like minced crab meat with a mayonnaise sauce. I was on my second helping when Elfie told me it came from a horned beetle, not an actual crab. I promptly announced that I was full and couldn't eat another bite.

There was plenty of pixie wine to go about, but I stuck with water. This had been a long and tiresome weekend without my being able to control what happened to me or my body. I wanted to feel as if I was in control of myself at least as the day ended.

After dinner, the table was cleared and there was lots of singing and dancing. I stayed and enjoyed it as much as I could, but when I started yawning, Fern took me up to her room as I made my apologies.

"Holly said she'll sleep in Vix's bed so we can have this room to ourselves," Fern said when we were alone.

She gave me an affectionate kiss before lifting Kip's frock over my head. With both of us naked, she helped me into her bed before crawling in beside me.

My eyes were closing when I felt her breasts against my back and her arm over me as she spooned me under the mossy blanket.

*******

Next Chapter: Skyler discovers the gift has a downside.

12