Pixie Magic Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fern!" I yelled as I stood up and tried to climb out of my clothing.

Suddenly, my shirt was pulled away and I was looking up at the open sky and trees. Fern's head appeared, smiling down at me.

"I'm going to lift you out of there," she announced, as a large hand reached down and grasped me by the shoulders and lifted me out of my clothes and onto the bare rock.

"You look so cute at that size," she said, giggling, "and naked, too."

"It's good to see you laughing again," I yelled up, sincerely, "but could you find me something to wear?"

"I forgot that you didn't have your own frock," Fern said with an impish smile on her face, "Wait here and I'll get you one from the oak tree."

"Oh, no!" I yelled up to her, "You're not going to leave me here naked and alone again! Not after what happened the last time."

"In that case . . ."

She blinked her eyes, and she stood beside me, naked, pixie-sized and in pixie form, "I'll just have to get naked myself and wait with you until the others get back," she said.

"Why do I get the feeling that you didn't forget I didn't have a frock?" I asked suspiciously.

"Can I help it if I find your body to be attractive?" she asked, "As long as we have to wait, I want to be able to look at more than the trees."

Seeing Fern naked before me with her butterfly wings and pointed ears was having a familiar effect on me.

"Oh, I see you're enjoying the view as well," she said, looking at my growing erection, "I hope you're not getting a hard-on from looking at the trees."

"Oh . . . no, I wasn't trying to . . . I mean, it's just that you're so . . . I can't help—" I flummoxed.

"It's okay," Fern said smiling, her wings moving back and forth seductively, "I think I know what you're trying to say, and I'm flattered that you have that reaction when you see me naked."

We sat down, side-by-side, on the edge of my shorts.

"It isn't just seeing you naked," I said, recovering, "It's seeing you naked as a pixie. Your hair, your wings, and your ears all seem to complement your human appearance. I don't want to upset you, especially after what you've been through this morning, but I'm even more attracted to you as a pixie."

Fern put her arm around my back. I then put my arm around her waist.

"That doesn't upset me," Fern responded, "I'm flattered. Maybe it's the way our pixie brains are wired, but after this morning, I find myself wanting you emotionally, physically, and sexually even more."

She kissed me lightly on the cheek and rested her head on my shoulder, breathing a deep sigh of relief.

We sat in silence for a while. Even the birds, squirrels and other woodland creatures who would normally be chatting away about food or sex seemed to be quiet, possibly out of reverence for the departed Aine.

Before long, Fern's hand found its way to my nearly erect cock. She stroked it affectionately, briefly lifting her head off my shoulder and giving me a sad smile and a peck on the cheek, before resting her head back on my shoulder.

She stared off into space as she stoked me absently, lost in her own thoughts. It almost seemed like she wasn't fully aware of what she was doing. Before long, I was fully erect and getting hornier by the minute. Just as I was wondering whether or not I should reciprocate . . .

"Fern! What are you doing?"

I looked up and there was her sister, Holly hovering in the air in front of us.

Fern looked up and saw Holly and then down at her hand on my cock. She blushed.

"Oh . . . I, um . . . I mean we, um . . . we were waiting for you guys to get back and Skyler said he was getting cold, so I thought I would . . ." she said, extemporizing.

"That's not what it looked like from here," said Zee, who also hovered nearby.

"Or to me," said Aria, who was hovering next to Zee.

"Or me," "And me," "Me too," other voices chorused.

I looked around and we were surrounded by Fern's siblings!

Fern quickly withdrew her hand from my cock as she looked around and saw the crowd that had gathered. She stood up and I quickly followed, my erection notwithstanding. Fern cleared her throat.

"Okay guys, well I was . . . I mean . . ." Fern equivocated, looking around, "Oh look, it's starting to get dark! We should be heading out for the funeral, but before we go, could someone lend Skyler a frock?"

Kip went for his spare frock. When he returned, we were ready to get started.

Ten pixies picked up the shoebox with Aine in it. Four pixies including Fern picked me up, each holding either an arm or a leg. That left Hawke, who resumed his bird-like form to soar overhead in search of predators and other unwanted guests. The only pixie missing was Vix.

We arrived at the bonfire site, a small clearing on top of a flat-topped hill. There was a large stack of pixie-sized logs in the center of a ring of pixie-sized log benches. The logs for the fire were arranged in the form of a platform and the shoebox was placed on top of the unlit pyre.

A nearly full moon hung low in the Eastern sky. Hawke joined the group and each of the pixies took turns saying goodbye to Aine and giving a small story or speech of remembrance, starting with Sparkle, the youngest. Since Vix wasn't there, Fern was the oldest and she went last.

Tears were shed as the pixies stood in a circle around the shoebox coffin atop the stack of wood. On a signal from Fern, the pixies all threw a handful of dust in the air over the wood. Instantly the "logs" burst into flames and the shoebox and its contents were slowly consumed.

As the smoke rose, an image of Aine, similar to a hologram, appeared in the smoke above the fire. Perhaps it was my imagination, but as the wisps of the smoke wavered, the image of Aine seemed to move, almost as if she were waving goodbye to us. We all stood in silence as we watched the image ascend higher and higher with the smoke until it could no longer be seen.

After the image disappeared, we sat around the fire and someone, I think it was Joy, started to sing. It was a sad song in a language I didn't understand, but I suspect it might have been Gaelic or some form of it. The tune itself reminded me of "Danny Boy." Soon, everyone joined in.

More sad songs followed, until the fire died down and only a few dying embers were left.

"I call for a family meeting at the oak tree for a remembrance toast to Mother," Holly announced.

The rest of the pixies murmured in assent.

Kip and Cal offered to fly me back to the great oak tree with Fern supervising to make sure they didn't take any detours. Once in the Great Room, Zee and Joy poured the pixie wine and a final toast "To Mother" was drunk.

"Has anybody seen Vix?" Elfie asked.

Tip and Dela turned to Sparkle.

"You and Vix are pretty close," Tip said, "Has she been in touch with you?"

"No. I haven't seen her since she bit Mother's leg," Sparkle said sadly.

"She'll be Queen now," Pippie remarked, "I wonder how that's going to work out?"

"I wouldn't want to be in Fern's frock," Fin replied.

"Fin, she's right there," Pippie said, "She can hear you, you know."

"It's alright, Pippie," Fern said yawning, "I'll just try to keep out of her way."

"You're tired and you've had a terrible day," Holly said, looking at Fern, "Let's put you to bed."

"Okay," Fern agreed, yawning again, "But what about Skyler?"

"He can sleep in my bed," Holly replied, giving Fern a conspiratory wink, "I'll sleep in Vix's bed."

"What about Mother's bed?" Sparkle asked, "Maybe Fern and Skyler can sleep—"

"SPARKLE!" the pixies admonished in unison.

"What did I say?" Sparkle asked, "I was only going to suggest—"

"We know what you were going to suggest," Elfie interrupted, "I'll explain why later."

"But I just thought—" Sparkle protested.

"Later!" Elfie insisted.

Fern and I were climbing the stairs to her bedroom when we heard another chorus of "Later" shouted by the other pixies.

"Skyler, will you hold me?" Fern asked after she got undressed and climbed into bed.

"Of course," I replied as I climbed in with her. I wrapped my arms around her, and we snuggled in a spooning position.

"Thank you," she said while yawning, although what she actually said was "Yank yoo."

"You're wel-(yawn)-come," I replied as I lost consciousness.

*******

Next Chapter: A transformative game of tag.

12