Pixie Magic Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to cum," I gasped.

"Oh fuck, me too," she gasped back.

The tingling in my cock crescendo-ed at the same time Fern clamped down on my cock.

"EEEEEE!" we squeaked together, loud enough to wake the whole forest.

I pumped what seemed like gallons of semen into her, squirrel-sized gallons perhaps, all the while Fern pussy spasmed over and over. It took several minutes for us to catch our breaths before my cock softened enough to leave her slippery pleasure box.

We laid down side-by-side on the forest floor, basking in the afterglow of our lovemaking.

"That was amazing!" we both exclaimed, almost at the same time. Fern giggled softly at our joint expression.

"Thank you," I said, gazing into Fern's eyes.

"No, thank you," she said smiling, "You chased away a lot of internal demons today."

"I'm glad," I replied, "But I'm also thirsty. I'm going to get a drink at the stream. Do you want to come with me?"

"No, let me rest here and catch my breath a bit," she said languidly, still enjoying the afterglow.

I took a long drink at the stream, but when I turned around to go back, I saw a red fox creeping stealthily towards the thicket where Fern was laying. Vix?

The fox was between me and Fern and there were no trees close enough to Fern for her to get away in time.

In a panic, I ran as fast as I could towards the creeping fox and when I got close enough, I leapt high into the air, landing on the back of her neck with all four claws digging deeply into her fur and the skin underneath. I can't explain what I was thinking or why I did what I did other than to say that my only thought was to try save Fern.

The fox howled in pain and turned her head, trying to see her attacker. Fern jumped up in surprise to see the large predator so close. She quickly scampered towards the safety of the trees. It was only when she was securely high enough on a branch that she turned to see me clinging onto the back of the fox's neck.

The fox was spinning in circles, trying to find me and shake me off her neck. When she raised her hind leg to kick me off, I bit down hard on her right ear, drawing blood.

The fox howled again and rolled over and over on the forest floor, finally shaking me loose. She was still rolling over when I got to my feet and dashed for the trees. While I was running, I felt something in my mouth, it was a piece of the fox's ear. I spit it out as I leapt for the tree, the same tree Fern found refuge in.

"Sky! Are you alright? Why did you do that? What were you thinking? Ohmygod, you could've been killed! That was crazy! You saved my life! Oh my god!" Fern chittered away nervously.

"Fern! Fern!" I shouted, trying to interrupt her stream of verbiage, "Calm down. I'm fine."

"Thank god!" she squeaked as she hugged me, "That was the bravest thing I've ever seen."

She showered me with kisses.

"What's this?" she asked, wiping off smears of blood around my mouth.

"Well, I bit her ear," I said, "It was an instinctive act at the time."

She helped clean me up.

"Let's get back to the oak tree," she said afterwards, "The sun will be setting soon, and we don't want to be late for the Festival of the Full Moon."

Fern spent a lifetime in these woods and knew the forest like the back of her hand. Still, I couldn't help but appreciate her keen sense of direction as we leapt from tree to tree back towards the great oak tree, avoiding the forest floor out of fear that the fox might be following us.

"Do you think that was Vix?" I asked on the way back, "I didn't get a good look at her face."

"Neither did I," Fern admitted, "She was spinning around too fast for me to see her."

"If it was Vix, do you think she knew it was us?" I asked.

"I'm not sure," she replied contemplatively, "It's been so long since Holly and I played as squirrels when we were kids, it would be improbable that she would make that connection now. Besides, we don't even know if that fox was her."

We arrived on the large branch of the great oak tree a little before sundown. The surrounding trees cast long shadows from the reddish-orange sunlight that filtered almost horizontally through the forest. Holly was waiting for us at the entrance to the trunk. She beamed when she saw us panting with broad smiles on our squirrelly faces.

"It looks like you two had a good day," she said as she threw two handfuls of pixie dust over our heads.

"Thank you, Hol," Fern said, naked and back in her pixie form, "You knew just what I needed."

"Thank you, Holly," I chimed, also naked, "Your magic did the trick."

"I don't know, it looks like you might have done a little magic of your own," she replied as she turned to the opening in the tree.

"Alright everyone, they're back!" she called down the air shaft, "Let's head over to the festival!"

"Shouldn't I get dressed?" I asked Fern.

"What for?" Fern asked.

"For the festival," I said. As I spoke, Fern's pixie siblings came pouring out of the tree. They were all naked.

"Everyone's naked at the Festival of the Full Moon," Fern explained, giggling, "It gives the name of the festival a double meaning."

Cal, Kip, Fin and Pan, you guys will carry Skyler," Holly directed, "And we girls will escort you. Hawke, you'll be our lookout."

Hawke morphed into a large brown hawk and took flight while the other four guys each took a limb and carried me into the air.

I was carried to that same bonfire site in the small clearing on top of a flat-topped hill where Aine's funeral was held yesterday. There was an even larger stack of pixie-sized logs in the center of a ring of stones with the same pixie-sized log benches outside of that.

After the guys set me down, they all took their places around the unlit "logs." When Hawke arrived and morphed back into a pixie, the group all looked at Fern.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"We're about to start the Festival of the Full Moon," Fern explained, "Since the full moon is a time when we can replenish our power, the festival is a time for dancing, sex, and having fun."

"So soon after the funeral and after all that's happened to you?" I asked.

"Especially now," Fern replied, "Pixies celebrate life and nature. We live in the moment and don't dwell on the past. My mother has moved on to a better place, so our time for mourning is exceedingly short. As for me, that distraction you and Holly provided for me today helped more than you know. This festival will help me even more, especially since I'll be sharing it with you."

"That's . . . different," I mused.

"We think you humans spend too much time mourning the past when there's nothing you can do about it," she said, "We pixies are quick to put that behind us and spend more time living in the moment. Besides, I've planned a little surprise for you."

"What kind of sur—"

"Let the festival begin!" Fern interrupted with a shout.

The pixies threw handfuls of magic dust onto the logs and they instantly burst into flames. They gave a shout and danced in pairs around the fire. Fern grabbed my hands, and we circled each other in skips and hops while the other pixies danced in similar fashion.

After a while, we all joined hands in a large circle around the fire and circled left, then right, then left again. As the moon shone down on us, the pixies took on a golden glow as they danced. They rose into the air with their wings fluttering, but it was clear from the movement that they weren't rising in the air because of their wings.

Within a few seconds, I was the only one on the ground holding my hands over my head with Fern and Holly reaching down.

"Wait everyone!" Fern shouted, "Stop the dance!"

A collective disappointed "Ohh," was heard from the rest of the pixies.

"Our guest is unable to join us," Fern said.

"That's 'cause he's not a pixie," Tip shouted from the other side of the circle.

"Well," said Fern, "since full moons are magical, let's make him a pixie!"

"Wait! What?" I wondered.

"Yeah!" "Great idea!" "Cool!" Was heard around the circle of pixies.

"How do we do that?" Pan asked. He was one of the younger pixies.

"Yeah, how?" asked Sparkle.

"We do the dance around Skyler," Fern said, "and at the end, we all shower him with pixie dust."

That started a second dance, far enough away from the fire to do the dance, but close enough to enjoy some of its heat. Being in the center, I found the dance to be dizzying, watching 15 pixies circling me first in one direction, then the other.

As they danced, they rose higher and higher, glowing brighter every time they rose. Soon they all looked like golden glowing cherubs high over my head. When the dance ended, a shower of multi-colored, sparkling pixie dust floated down on me, like a psychedelic snowfall.

My whole-body tingled and I felt lighter, as if I were nearly weightless. The top of my ears itched against the hairs on my head. I felt my hair grow a couple of inches to just above my shoulders. My shoulder blades itched as well, and I felt air currents moving back and forth against an extension on my upper back that I became aware of for the first time. A gentle breeze wafted across my entire backside.

I was also erect and hornier than I had ever been.

The pixies all descended to the ground around me in a circle. Their eyes were wide, and their mouths were open.

"Wow!" "Oh my!" Holy shit!" "What the fuck!" were gasped from the crowd around me.

"What happened?" I asked, "Did it work?"

The pixies all went down on one knee and bowed their heads before me. Their wings were folded reverently behind their backs.

*******

Next Chapter: The King and the Festival of the Full Moon.

12