All Comments on 'Pixie Magic Ch. 13'

by EverydayMagic

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Story wss rrally good and carefully thought out.

Only constructive suggestuins I have are:

a) Take your time finishing it. Don't cut the depth of detail or description when ypu get to the last segment.

b) Think about a bit more twists or an extra MacGuffin or two.

c) Biggest is, try to avoid too many sudden, last second saves. They don't have to be too last second, and they can be set up a bit more. Your main charcters are both alive due to several very last second or last split second events that could have been a bit earlier and been just as effective, and the danger to the bad folks could have been foreshadowed a bit more, e.g. with wife holding the gun and looking for the fox when she heard the dogs.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I am the "Anonymous" above, who made "suggestuins" about "charcters" (and obviously doesn't use autocorrect).

I wanted to add that despite my ideas for improvement, I still gave it the highest possible score (5), and I look forward to the next story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please have him reverse the spell on poor Billy the bullfrog.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Awesome from start to finish. Pulling out Winnie at the last minute was not expected at all and was a nice touch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEverydayMagic@EverydayMagic
Each of us can create our own type of magic for ourselves, but the most powerful magic is the magic we give to each other. Whether its in the form of our imagination or something much more tangible, our only limits are the ones we place on ourselves. Kindness and understandi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES