Pixie Magic Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on," Fern coaxed, "one more piece of mushroom!"

"I've had two pieces already," I said, smiling amorously, "Any more and you'll be too sore to walk tomorrow."

"What do you think, Aunt Winnie?" Fern said, turning to her aunt, who was at the other end of the table, surrounded by Fern's brothers and sisters.

"A good king always listens to his queen," Winnie said, giving Fern a conspiratory wink.

"Mush-room, mush-room," the pixies around the room chanted.

"Fine," I said, "but after this, I'm taking Fern upstairs."

A loud cheer went up. The fireflies lighting up the room blinked from the noise.

A dried mushroom and half a bowl of wine later, Fern looked back and winked at her siblings as I took her hand and led her up the stairs into what was once Aine's bedroom. The large, pixie-king-sized bed in the middle of the far wall looked soft and inviting.

Once inside, I picked Fern up and held her in my arms, giving her a long passionate kiss while she hugged my neck. The breeze from my wings made it obvious to both of us how horny and excited I was. With a thought and a blink, our frocks magically disappeared as Fern sucked seductively on my tongue.

She broke the kiss and tried to reach for my prick underneath her, no doubt aware of its location by her own beating wings that would brush against it from time to time.

"Oh no you don't!" I chided, as I threw her onto her back on the bed.

She remembered at the last second to tuck in her wings to avoid damaging them.

She was on her back and her legs still up in the air when I plunged face first into her personal nectar trove. There was no tortuous teasing this time; the mushrooms made us impatient for the carnal fruits each of us had to offer the other.

My tongue did its best to work double duty, first lapping at the musky nectar that was seeping out of those sensitive, bare lower lips and then stimulating that swollen nub just above those luscious lips. As I drank in her musky, honeysuckle sweetness, I almost wished I had two tongues to enjoy both pleasures simultaneously.

Fern moaned her pleasures throughout as she held my head with both hands while fighting to keep her legs as wide apart as possible against the natural urge to close them from the intense stimulation of my lingular assault.

She gripped my hair tighter, and her writhing changed to a gradual tightening of her abdominal muscles. It was obvious even to my lust-fogged brain that she was getting close.

"Ohhhh!" her moans got increasingly louder in anticipation of the breath-taking orgasm that was about to happen.

I slid a finger between her slippery folds and rotated it upwards, finding her internal pleasure zone while still wiggling my tongue against the underside of her swollen nub.

"Fuck! Right there, right there, right there," she moaned softly as her stomach muscles slowly tightened, "Oh...oh . . . oh . . ."

"EEEEE!" she screamed as she arched her back and closed her legs tightly around my head. I kept massaging her g-spot despite the force of her contractions limiting my finger's motions. My tongue swished and swirled against her clit, even as her screaming stopped and she held her breath from her continuous orgasm.

The pressure of her legs against the sides of my head increased as she came. She arched her back higher and higher pulling my chin and her butt off the bed until...

"FUCK!" she screamed in a gasping effort to force me out from between her legs.

"Too much!" she gasped in a whisper, her naked breasts heaving, "Let me breathe."

Loud cheers of applause erupted from the doorway as more than a dozen pixie Peeping Toms and Tanyas looked on, no doubt attracted by the loud screams of pleasure.

"Okay guys," I announced, "the show's over."

"No, it's not," Sparkle said earnestly, "you haven't cum yet."

"She's right, you know," Fern whispered, still gasping.

"Well," I said, "I was hoping to make this a little more . . . intimate?"

Fern smiled. "I know just the place!" she said as she got out of bed, "Follow me!"

To underscore her point, she grabbed my raging hard-on with one hand and pulled me towards the doorway with the crowd of pixies waiting there.

"Wait here, guys," she said pushing through the crowd while pulling my shaft, "We'll be back."

We were still naked when we bypassed the 40 flights of stairs by flying up the air shaft and out of the opening over the large branch in the oak tree.

"Fern, where are we going?" I asked, rubbing my erection.

"Stop touching yourself and follow me," she said as she flew off.

I followed her as we flew off into the night. past the silvery landscape in the light of the waning moon. Watching Fern's naked ass in front of me did nothing to ease my lust or the ache of my rock-hard erection.

Fern must have sensed my need, or maybe she had a growing need of her own after all those mushrooms we ate with dinner, for she slowed her speed a bit and started wiggling her tush in front of me.

That was all the hint I needed as I caught up with her and grabbed her hips with both hands. I matched her flight speed as I lowered my cock until I felt it press against her moist outer lips.

Fern squealed with delight.

We continued to fly forward as Fern looked back and nodded. I slowly and carefully entered her welcoming cleft with our wings and hearts beating in synchrony. We flew on as I sank my shaft deeper into her sheath as we flew.

We both moaned softly while continuing on our aerial journey.

Once I was fully hilted in her pleasure scabbard, she squeezed me tight and locked me into her for our tandem flight through the night sky, my cock was pleasantly twitching inside her all the way.

After a short while, she held her wings out flat and I followed her example as we glided down, circling the pond below. We landed gently on top of a large lily pad without breaking our love connection. Already fully hilted in Fern's tight folds, I held her hips and began to slide my cock back and forth against her spasming walls.

I spotted Billy the bullfrog nearby, surrounded by dozens of female frogs. He looked exhausted. When he spotted me, he croaked a brief "Oh no! Not him again! No more women...please!" and he dove underwater with the crowd of amorous female frogs chasing after him.

With my initial thrusts, the movement of the pad beneath us seemed to counteract my pushes, making them less effective. But soon I found that a slightly slower, more forceful cadence put us on the same frequency as the rocking lily pad, enhancing our efforts. Now, each thrust added vibrations that stimulated our senses, sending waves of pleasure throughout our bodies.

The vibrations from the pad caused my balls to tingle and contract. My cock throbbed and we both screamed with pleasure into the night.

"AAAAHH/EEEEEE!"

Later, we were lying side-by-side on our backs on the lily pad, enjoying the afterglow while looking up at the gibbous moon. The little bit of milk-warm water on the top of the pad against our backs added a sense of coziness to the moment.

"Sky," Fern said languidly, "have you thought about having kids?"

"I'd like us to get married first," I replied.

"That's not a pre-requisite, you know," Fern responded, "especially in the pixie world."

"I made a promise to you, and I'd like to keep that promise first," I said.

"I know. You've given me a ring for that," she said.

"A wedding would be the fulfilment of that promise and a symbol of my lifelong love and commitment to you," I replied.

"I already know how much you love me. Don't forget that as a pixie, I can sense your feelings," Fern cooed, "Maybe you're right about marriage, though, it would be a symbol of my love to you, too."

I smiled tenderly as I turned to kiss her.

"I already know that," I said, "I can sense your feelings too, you know."

She kissed me lightly on the lips before climbing on top of me. She straddled my legs and began stroking my cock back to life.

"Oh, I know!" she said with a lascivious smile, "But you don't need to be a pixie to know what I'm feeling now."

***