All Comments on 'Pixie Magic Ch. 14'

by EverydayMagic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
pkp033pkp03311 months ago

Excellent conclusion to the story, congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

great story 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sorry to see it end. Well done.

TragicSquirrelTragicSquirrel11 months ago

I absolutely loved this story. It would be so fun to see a spin-off of the kids as they've grown up and where life takes them. Please please keep writing you're amazing!

PurplefizzPurplefizz9 months ago

Good story overall, I’m not sure it needed to be as grim in places, which for me spoiled the effect of the rest of the story. The one plot omission I noticed was about the Stag/Pixie King that transferred his lineage powers onto Sky, given that he was visiting by prior arrangement from another forest, that means there’s another Pixie tribe/family/state somewhere nearby that’s now short of their King and would have come looking for him. Maybe I’ve misread the story, but it definitely seems like a loose end, possibly to be dealt with in another related story.

Many thanks for both writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

pk2curiouspk2curious8 months ago

Very enjoyable story . from start to finish .

ClearmuseClearmuse13 days ago

Lovely story, thanks for sharing it with the world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEverydayMagic@EverydayMagic
Each of us can create our own type of magic for ourselves, but the most powerful magic is the magic we give to each other. Whether its in the form of our imagination or something much more tangible, our only limits are the ones we place on ourselves. Kindness and understandi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES