Pixie Magic Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In my defense, I didn't know what those mushrooms were, I mean what they could do, until I was on my second helping. Your sisters tricked me into eating them," I said, "Which reminds me, I seem to recall someone else tricking me into eating those mushrooms when we got back to my apartment after that weekend."

"I thought we were talking about our wedding," Fern said, quickly changing the subject.

"My family was shocked when your brothers and sisters all showed up at the wedding wearing their green pixie frocks," I recalled.

Fern giggled. "Yeah, but after a couple of glasses of pixie wine, they got over it fast enough. Even after Sparkle started flirting with your brother in front of his wife."

"We really should have put her in a better fitting dress for the wedding," I noted, "All the guys we invited to the wedding kept staring at her bust, just waiting for a wardrobe malfunction."

"You know, the townspeople are still talking about all the woodland animals they saw at the wedding - little did they know we invited them. They were especially amazed at Owen, the ringbearer," Fern said.

"They all thought we trained him," I said chuckling, "If only they knew the truth."

"He insisted!" Fern recollected, "There would have been hell to pay if we didn't include him in the wedding party."

"That was a nice wedding," I said softly, turning to kiss Fern.

After the kiss, Fern had a faraway look in her eye.

"Sky?"

"Yes?"

"Do you think we've changed much since then?" Fern asked.

I paused to think about it before answering.

"I guess we have. Especially with the kids and everything. You've certainly changed. Now that you're a mother, a veterinarian, and a pixie queen. I see the change more in your siblings, though," I answered.

"How have they changed?" Fern wondered.

"Well, just look at them," I said, "They've become much more responsible ever since your mother died. They've been especially good with the kids. I've not seen even the slightest inappropriate sexual behavior or use of pixie mushrooms when the kids are around."

"You're right about them, but how have I changed?" Fern asked, furrowing her brow slightly.

"You've become more responsible...no, that's not the right word, you've always been responsible. You're more serious and mature now, not as playful as you were back then," I said.

"Not as playful? Are you serious?" she asked, giving me a strange look.

"Um, it's okay, though," I said quickly hoping to recover from whatever misstep I may have just taken, "You're a great mother and a wonderful wife and I love you now more than ever."

Fern put down her wine glass and the manuscript. She turned and kissed me, slipping her tongue between my lips while she rubbed the front of my pants.

When we broke the kiss, she said, "Your story reminded me of something else that we did back then."

"What's that?" I asked as I turned to put my wine glass on the end table.

Just as the wine glass touched the table, I felt a tingling sensation. The room suddenly got a lot bigger. I looked down and saw my arms and legs covered with gray fur. I twitched the muscles in my lower back and my bushy tail brushed up against my ears.

"Fern! What are you doing?" I chittered, as I turned around. I was just in time to see her throw multicolored sparkles over her own head. She suddenly transformed to a gray squirrel as well.

"Shh!" she chittered, swishing her tail seductively back and forth while staring at my growing erection, "You'll wake the kids. I'll race you to the bedroom and if you can catch me, I have a place where you can put that thing."

*******

The End.

12