'Pixie' Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
343 Followers

I eased back, used more lube, seeing a little blood, then pushed gently in, going deeper with each stroke. I stopped with only a couple of inches to go, to give her a chance to acclimatise.

"Is it all in?" she asked.

"Almost" I replied and she smiled and put her legs behind my ass and I think she crossed them before pulling hard and forced the last two inches in with a grunt.

"Well done Mel, how do you feel?"

"I feel very full but it feel good too, now we fuck, yes?"

"Now we make love, friends fuck, we are family, yes?"

"Yes Jamie, we family, we love" and she squeezed me with everything, which felt really good.

Being four inches taller than Ania, I could ease back and kiss her, which she did with enthusiasm now. I started a steady rhythm, almost pulling out and then pushing all the way in, which worked well for both of us although she was building to an orgasm quicker than me but that didn't matter.

She was moaning and panting but staying still, she needed to be told to move.

"You do not have to wait to be given permission to move if you want to Mel."

She immediately started thrusting her hips back at me which made her small titties wobble very nicely. It wasn't very long before she was gasping and thrusting hard so I matched her movements, making loud slapping noises as our bodies met.

Her moans became grunts as she worked harder and faster and then her orgasm hit her hard.

"AHHHH JAMIEEEE!!" she cried loudly, "I CUM!!"

It was enough to send me over the edge too and I thrust hard and blasted her insides with cum. I thrust again and blasted more, again and again and all the time she was crying out in Polish. What she said, I had no idea I was immersed in the cumming but when I finished and looked down at her she was still panting but grinning like an idiot.

Amelia reached up and pulled me down firmly, taking all my weight on her seven stone body (I am thirteen stones). She hugged and squeezed me, kissing me passionately, out tongues dancing in first her mouth and then mine.

I eased up a little but she clung to me like a limpet so I rolled us over and hugged her instead, then squeezed an ass cheek in each hand. She sat up, reached for a toilet roll and pulled two lengths off and gave one to me, eased herself up and cleaned her pussy, noting the blood, while I did the same with my cock and groin, then she said,

"I glad you my first, not my father, he would be very angry but I not care now" and kissed me again. "You like ass?" she suddenly asked, catching me by surprise.

"Oh yes Mel, I love asses" I replied happily.

"You fu... make love to Ani's ass?"

"Sometimes."

"You like make love to my ass?"

"I would love to but not tonight, you are not ready for that yet, ask Ani what she does to prepare herself and maybe next time but remember, I will only do it if you want to do it."

"Okay Jamie, I talk to Ani tomorrow" and she slid off me and wriggled up for another kiss.

"How are you feeling Mel?"

"Like I just fuck horse... but feel good, father never make me cum, not even me using fingers, thank you Jamie."

"Thank you for giving me the honour of helping you" and I kissed her again, "Now we sleep."

I lay on my back and she lay against me, her head on my shoulder, my hand resting on her hip. I thought about what I had just done with Amelia, 'She seems to have either suffered less than Ania or had adapted better. At least she had the support of her mother and sister, they must have all supported each other when it was their turn."

I woke before Amelia but my movement must have awakened her and she cried out, thinking I was her father, then she remembered that he was no longer a threat to them. She turned to me and smiled,

"Good morning Jamie" she said pronouncing her English carefully.

"Good morning Amelia, how are you feeling?" I replied in Polish and we both laughed.

Suddenly she was lying on top of me and rubbing her pussy on my expanding cock. I stopped her by grabbing her ass in both hands.

"It is Kat's turn today Mel, your turn on Wednesday!" she made a sad face but then smiled, I patted her ass cheeks and kissed her, then we got up, dressed and went down for breakfast.

I thought it was funny that Amelia made a bee-line for Ania and Katarina did the same for Amelia, they all started talking at once until Nadia told them firmly to be quiet and that breakfast was not an appropriate time to be talking about sex, then she smiled at me and I thought 'Maybe?'

When everyone was ready, the girls with their college bags and Nadia with the paperwork we had found in the 'Den' for the secret bank account, we went out to their car. I had learned to drive as soon as I was seventeen, having been interested in cars and mechanical things for a long time.

Dad started me off with his car until I could handle it well enough to take driving lessons. I passed on my second attempt, trying not to think about the woman who ran out of a shop, laden with shopping bags, straight onto the pedestrian crossing, when I was only a few yards away, on my first test.

I had slammed on the anchors and did the smallest of skids and stopped about a foot away from her but she just kept on going. The examiner allowed me to take a short break in the next layby to recover but failed me for the skid, which really pissed me off.

I didn't drive much as I was going to college but occasionally chauffeured my parents to the airport and back for their holidays. I was feeling a little nervous to be driving this big Mercedes and what made it worse was that it was an automatic gearbox, where I was used to a manual one.

Amelia sat in the front with me and showed me the controls which were simple enough as long as I didn't try to change gear with the hand brake. She guided me to the college where she and Katarina got out, then Nadia sat in the front to direct me to the bank.

It took quite a while to get the account sorted out but at least it was in the same bank as the other accounts. She was annoyed that they hadn't told her that there was another account but I thought that was not their job but didn't tell her that. We went shopping for groceries next before going to the garage/repair shop that he (now she) owned.

The mechanics had closed the repair side but kept open the fuel until it ran out, keeping the woman who ran the pumps still in work. I parked out of the way and we went inside to see both men working on a tractor.

They stopped and greeted Nadia and Ania, just nodding to me as I was introduced to Mr Kaminski, the father and Sabastian, the son, I didn't speak in either language but nodded in return.

We all went to the office/breakroom to discuss the future of the garage and once settled in an assortment of chairs, Nadia spoke. She told them that she was keeping the business going as funds were now available for them to resume work. She explained that her husband had a secret bank account that he had been putting money into (but not how much).

They were happy to hear that and almost cheered, she told them that if they continued to work for her then they would both receive a pay rise once they proved how much each was being paid at the moment and at this news they did cheer.

In addition they were to start job interviews with the idea of taking on an apprentice to help make up for the loss of one mechanic. The final thing she told them was that Amelia would be her accountant and would want all the invoices, receipts and takings from both the garage and the fuel pumps that were held here.

The mechanics were happy but were also filthy from working on the tractor so both formally bowed to her, which caused her to blush. I was looking around as the women left and heard the men talking, they were very happy and the son was hoping that maybe Amelia might go out with him.

"She went to the same school as me but two years below, she is very pretty Papa, she's very sexy with a nice ass" he said and his father agreed and they both laughed.

When they noticed me leaving I just nodded like a dumb foreigner and decided to talk to Ania about him.

Back at the house Nadia and Ania put away the shopping while I put the car carefully in the small barn used as a garage. Nadia asked me if I would like coffee and while she was making it I pulled Ania into the living room.

"What is the mechanic's son like?" I asked.

"He nice, he twenty-two, not go to college after school but work in garage, learn to be mechanic like father, why Jamie?"

I told her what they had said in front of the 'Dumb foreigner' and she laughed.

"He is right Jamie, she pretty, sexy and has nice ass... you like her ass?"

"Yes but I like all girl's asses."

"You try ass last night?"

"No, except..." and I poked out my tongue at her and she laughed, "She wants to try it so she will be asking you about it before Wednesday."

"Okay Jamie, I say you very gentle, you do same thing for Kat tonight?"

"Yes but I think that you were right when you said he was not as rough with them as he was with you and they had each other and your Mum to give them support, you had no one until Rosie."

"I not tell Rosie too much but she was very good to me, then I meet you, I very sad but you make me happy, make Rosie happy too."

Nadia called to say the coffee was ready, we sat around the dining table and she was sorting a big pile of receipts, invoices and bills into three piles ready to put them into date order for Amelia to look at this evening. She stopped and asked me a question.

"Do you know how 'Still' works, he never show me, I need know how to make wodka."

"I don't know either but I can find out and print the details out in your office" I explained and held up my phone.

"Office? I not have office" she replied looking confused.

"His 'Den', if we clean it out and paint it like that bedroom, it will not smell of cigars and you will have a ready-made business office for the garage, the vodka sales and the pigs" I continued.

"Wonderful Jamie!" she cried then surprised me by kissing me, I think she surprised herself too because she blushed and stepped back, Ania didn't help by giggling.

"We wash and paint him away, Amelia help me with money. We do that first, make wodka later."

I left them to organise it and sat in the living room to research 'Still's and how to make vodka using potatoes and grain. The designs were basically the same as Nadia's, I downloaded a lot of information into a file including quite a few pictures. I checked that they had already gone and went to join them in the new 'Office'.

I dismantled the computer system and took it out of the room so that it didn't get wet, everything in the drawers, the shelves and the filing cabinet were removed for sorting later. Fortunately the ceiling was low and so could be scrubbed with a broom in a bucket of soapy water with some bleach in it, as it was well stained from many years of cigar smoke.

Nadia followed me with another broom with some rag tied around the head to dry the ceiling. Ania had started on the old wooden desk, her mother said that she would polish it when it was dry. We stopped for lunch and then continued by cleaning the shelves, the filing cabinet inside and out, the walls and even the concrete floor before packing up for the day, taking everything back to the house in bags.

"I sell cigars, take car magazines to garage, check files and throw away rest, he leave nothing I want!" Nadia stated.

Later I drove Ania to collect Amelia and Katarina from college, the latter was disappointed at not being able to sit next to me, which Ania and Amelia thought was funny. On our return I took the girl to one side and asked her to walk with me down the road as I had done with her sister the day before.

"You did this with Mel yesterday but she not tell me anything, she say I have to wait for my turn, I hear her last night, she sound like she have fun, I think or maybe hurt, I not know for sure, why big secret Jamie?" she asked, sounding anxious, confused and a little pissed off.

"Telling you nothing was my idea, you are sisters but also separate people. You don't look quite the same as either of your sisters, you probably have some friends at college that Mel doesn't and you are studying different courses. These things go towards making you an individual and as such, what was done to you probably affected you differently than them."

"I know what he did to you all but you and Mel are studying subjects that would have been useful to him but Ani wasn't and then she escaped. You three had each other's support but she had none until she met Rosie and then me."

"He hurt Ani more so we help her get away, she look wonderful now, very happy. I want be happy like her... you fix her, please fix me like her Jamie..." and she stopped and burst into tears.

I took a couple more steps before I realised she had stopped, I turned to see her standing with her head bowed and I melted a little. I called her name and she looked up to see me with my arms open wide and ran into them and hugged me as I was hugging her. Unfortunately with all the emotion I forgot to leave a space between us and the monster started to grow and she felt it and gasped.

I eased back and she looked up at me with big eyes.

"Ani tell us you have big dick, we laugh and think she lie because all men have same size like father but Ani not lie" she exclaimed, looking surprised and maybe eager too.

I laughed and told her that her sister did not lie, she asked outright how big it was but I refused to tell her and that she would have to wait until later. She grinned and came in close for a kiss and to try and make contact again but I kept him away but the kiss was something else.

She was no amateur kisser like Amelia, this was an all-out assault from lips and tongue with a hand going for my cock too. I was shocked for a moment, then grabbed her waist and pushed her back.

"STOP THAT KAT!!" I shouted.

She struggled for a few seconds and then stood still looking confused.

"Why did you do that?"

"Boys like to kiss like that at college, why you not like that?"

"You are acting like a slut, a tart and boys like that, they are hoping that you will let them fuck you...do you fuck them?" I replied angrily.

"Uhh no, we use hands to play with each other and that is nice."

"The problem with that is you will get a reputation for being an easy girl so soon they will want you to do more, then what will you do?"

"Tell them to stop!" she replied.

"They might not and if there is a group of them, then you might end up in hospital after being gang raped or worse..." and I left that hanging for her to visualise.

Chapter 13.

I let her go and watched her as she realised what I had said, her eyes went wide and her mouth opened in shock and I caught her as her knees buckled as she fainted. We hadn't even gotten to the end of the road, now I had a choice, either to carry her back to the house or hold her up and wait until she woke up and then try to sort this out.

I elected to wait, fortunately she was about an inch shorter that Mel and only a little heavier (mainly due to bigger breasts) so holding her up wasn't a problem for now. This is not what I expected, I thought that today would be similar to yesterday, not exactly another day at the office but I though Kat would be like Mel having gone through the same experiences.

Katarina had not kept it all inside, like her sister but embraced her awakened sexual side, I had shocked her into realising what she was in danger of becoming. If she changed now she might lose some friends but they were only after one thing and so were not really friends at all.

She moved in my arms and groaned then opened her eyes wide and cried,

"CO KURWA, DO KURWY NĘDZY!" (WHAT THE FUCK!) she cried and pushed me back to arm's length.

"What... Oh... I... Gswno (shit), I sorry Jamie, I..." and she burst into tears again.

This time when I pulled her to me for a hug there was no kissing or groping, she held me tightly and I stroked her hair until she calmed down. The next time she looked up at me she look sad, helpless and a little lost, I wiped away her tears and kissed her gently and after a second she replied in kind.

"I not want to be slut Jamie, I want to be nice girl but how I do that?"

"Tell those boys that you are going to change and not do what you were with them anymore and don't get in a position where you cannot escape if you need to. Those that accept your choice may be okay but those that get angry are best to keep away from in future Kat."

"I want to be like normal girl, like Ani, happy and loved not scared and not slut, I want to know how good man treat girl. Father do bad things, sometimes hurt us and not care, I happy bastard is dead!"

"Okay Kat, let's walk back and talk."

This was going to be harder than Mel, how was I going to show her what love should be like without appearing to be like a man just wanting sex from her. I started by explaining what I had done for Ania and then Amelia, I went on to say what my reservations were about doing the same to her as I had advised her to change.

She thought about it for a while and then came up with a solution.

"I make mistake but not big one, I be more careful now. I know what sex is but not love and sex, I love Mama and sisters but that not same. You teach Ani and Mel and make them happy, I want you teach me same, make me happy too. When I have real boyfriend to love, I know how he should treat me."

I couldn't argue with her logic and so I agreed to teach her, starting that night, she would have liked to start earlier but I told her that it would be bad manners to go to bed while the others were still up. We stopped before we got back to the house and I asked her to kiss me nicely.

This time she held me lightly, our lips met in a far more gentle way, it was very nice and we were close and the beast arose but I didn't retreat this time. She felt pressure against her belly but didn't try to grope me but pressed a little firmer. She reluctantly separated and grinned, we held hands and walked to the house where she was hugged and kissed by both of her sisters; she had joined their exclusive club.

After dinner the girls watched TV, Nadia read her book and I read through the information on the do's and don'ts for using a still and made notes to make it easier, when we finally got around to using it. I noticed Katarina glancing at the big mantle clock above the fireplace and she blushed when she saw me watching her.

At nine-thirty the three girls went to the bathroom to get ready for bed, I went next while Nadia locked up the house and put a guard over the open fire. I knocked on Katarina's bedroom door and she called me in, I closed the door and walked to what I preferred as my side of the bed.

She was lying in the middle with the covers pulled up to her chin, although it was quite warm in the room. She was watching me as her sister had done so I turned my back as I undressed and planned to follow the same procedure as the previous night although that day's emotional outburst might change things.

I pushed back the covers and sat on the bed before removing my boxers, just to tease her, I lifted them up just enough to swing my legs in so she saw nothing. She stuck out her lower lip in a big pout which had us both laughing, then I got serious.

"Okay Kat, I am only going to set one rule, you will do what I tell you until I say that you have the choice of what happens next, okay?" and she nodded, "Good now we will talk for a while without touching."

I could see that she was feeling frustrated but was determined to be a good girl for me after earlier.

"I know what he did to you but was there anything that you liked or was it all bad?"

"It not all bad if we know he coming to us, we use fingers and hand lotion to prepare then it okay. He not try to make it good for us, just him, he not care. He never fuck pussy so stay virgin, he only use ass. I use fingers after he gone make nice for me, others do same... I think" and she shrugged her shoulders, looking sad.

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
343 Followers