'Pixie' Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
343 Followers

We all went out to check the Still at nine-thirty as it should have almost completed the distillation process, we checked the level because we had to discard the last 50 millilitres. The fourth five litre container with the distilled vodka in it was nearly full and there was not much of the fermented liquid left in the body of the Still.

We waited and watched for another fifteen minutes and turned off the heater (it was almost out of gas anyway) and allowed the Still to cool. Nadia screwed the top onto the container and I carried it back to the house and left it in the kitchen after pouring a little into a jug for sampling.

Nadia set up glasses and fruit juice but first tested it with an alcohol meter, I was surprised that it was well over seventy percent, too strong to drink neat. She poured a double in each glass (saving one for Amelia) and added double the amount of the juice.

I sniffed it and could smell the alcohol so sipped it and it nearly blew my socks off.

"WOW!" I gasped, "That's strong" and reached for the juice.

The girls were more used to it and sipped theirs without diluting it anymore and were pleased with the result.

"It taste better than before... Ahh maybe he not remove the meth... uhh... Methanol, maybe that why" Nadia explained.

"I'm surprised it didn't kill anyone, methanol is a poison" I said, but I agree with you, this tastes much better than the vodka Ania brought to England."

"What vodka Ania?" Nadia asked sharply and the girl looked worried.

"When I go in car to England I take two bottles, I give one to Jamie's parents for letting me stay with them at Christmas, I still have some of other bottle left" she explained quietly.

"That okay Ania but he would have spanked you hard if he knew."

"Yes Mama."

Sabastian brought Amelia back just before her curfew of ten pm. Nadia allowed them to kiss and cuddle after that time and they took full advantage with proper lip-smacking kisses.

When she finally came inside, smiling happily, she explained that he was very nervous about kissing her properly as he assumed she was completely innocent. She explained that she had kissed boys before and had practiced with her sister.

"He was less experienced than me and a bit eager like Kat used to be but I teach him how to kiss like Jamie, he much better now" she said taking the glass of vodka and juice I offered her and sipped, "Hmm nice..."

"Do you know if he has big cock?" Katarina asked again, grinning and saw Amelia blush.

"Nice kisses make it grow but he get embarrassed, he move ass away so I not sure but I think it smaller than Jamie but bigger than..." she stopped talking as they all remembered past images.

"I read that if the vodka is distilled again then it will be better quality" I said changing the subject.

"But we use a lot of gas to do that, my customers are happy with what we make, it already better without Methanol" Nadia replied.

I could not argue with that, it did taste better, so I suggested that she sell what she had in stock as usual but sell this batch as double distilled. She liked the idea as she could charge more for that, they would only lose the cost of the bottle that would be used for customer samples and promised to thank me later, which had the girls giggling and that promise was very pleasurable for both of us.

Chapter 19.

The outside temperature had been gradually rising, it was still cold at night but there had been quite a few sunny days that boded well for the coming of spring. The blustery weather with some sleet or snow flurries seemed to have gone so the ground temperature was also rising.

Nadia then received a phone call with a confirmed date for the funeral of her late husband of the twelfth at three pm if that was satisfactory to the family, she agreed and told the rest of us. She had also been in contact with the police to tell them and asked if there was any progress in the case.

The detective told her that they had not been able to trace the other hunter who had shot her husband so it was still an open case but he did not have any clues apart from some boot prints in the snow and some tyre tracks so didn't hold out much hope of solving the case.

On Saturday the ninth we went shopping after delivering some meat and vodka orders. Nadia took the sample bottle with her for the customers to try, explaining that she had experimented with double distilling her product which had improved the quality.

They were impressed and ordered a few bottles at the new price (an extra fifteen zloty each which was three pounds over the old brew) but still wanted the cheaper ones from storage. With those and the smoked pork deliveries completed we shopped, actually the women shopped, I just carried and drove the car.

They had to make it appear that they were in mourning for the funeral and even I had to buy a black shirt and matching jeans, a bit hypocritical but 'When in Poland...' etc.

In the afternoon Ania and I both caught up on our studies which had already been downloaded onto our laptops, now we could relax until the start of the next term. We went for a short run of about four miles as we hadn't exercised much in the last week or two, had a bath together and helped with the preparations for an early dinner.

Tonight we were going to have another five way orgy with a few more variations now that the women had some time to practice with their new toys. We all assembled in the guest bedroom, I joked that maybe we should buy a waterproof sheet to go over the mattress so as not to stain it with love juice.

"Hmm... maybe you right Jamie" Nadia said and fetched a blanket to put under the sheet as a temporary measure.

We had toys, spare batteries, KY gel and ourselves ready for action. Amelia had gotten horny with all the kissing with Sabastian the previous night, so she had first go on my cock. Of course there was lots of oral foreplay with everyone getting a fair share, the vibrators and the strap-on also had plenty of use.

Katarina had already tried being the filling in the sandwich and Ania at home with Rosie but the others wanted a try as well. Nadia had worn the toy and fucked her daughter's ass in our previous five way but now she was on the receiving end with Ania sliding it in and out of her tight hole.

I had cum for the first time in Katarina's enthusiastic pussy and the girls had all cum numerous times. My second time was on my back in Amelia's ass while Ania was on top, stuffing her pussy with the cleaned strap-on. It was hard work for me to lift both of them up far enough to be able to power-fuck that ass but it was worth it to cum in there while feeling the vibrations.

Amelia came when I started flooding her ass tunnel and the vibrating plug in Ania's pussy made it a triple cumming. Nadia and Katarina were in a sixty-nine and their vibrators were being thrust into each other's asses. The three of us cleaned up and joined the two who were close to their orgasms.

We used our hands and lips to help them cum, then we all relaxed, kissing and cuddling for a few minutes then we changed the sheet before Amelia and Katarina went to one of their bedrooms and Nadia, Ania and I stayed in the guest bedroom to sleep.

There's nothing better than to wake up after a good night's sleep to find two lovely girls sucking your cock. I lay and enjoyed it for a couple of minutes before lifting the covers and speaking.

"Good morning girls" I said which always got a laugh from thirty-eight year old Nadia.

"Mmm-mmm" was the reply from down the bed.

"I would like some pussy up here" I demanded but added 'please'.

There were some muffled words and then Nadia emerged, grinning.

"You get 'old lady' this time" she said and laughed, knowing that I would not be angry with her use of the words because she was joking.

I lifted her over me and she spread her legs, sitting on my chest. I grinned and patted her ass cheeks gently, then gripped them and pulled her up towards my mouth. She came eagerly and my slight stubble met hers as my tongue entered her pussy, making her sigh.

After a while the girls swopped places before my cock was engulfed by a warm slippery pussy as Nadia impaled herself. They changed around again, allowing Ania to bounce on me. I worked on her mother's pussy for a while then decided to change things.

I had Ania lie on her back and I entered her again, Nadia lay next to her daughter but further down the bed so I could access her pussy and go for her 'G-spot'. My two hooked fingers did their magic as usual, Nadia panted and moaned, gradually getting louder, then she started to shake.

Her pussy leaked profusely, then she cried out and came hard. I let her recover and concentrated on Ania, thrusting steadily, supporting myself with my arms but suddenly Nadia straddled her face and sat and lay on her to access her clit to bring her towards an orgasm.

This was different so I pulled out of the pussy and pushed my cock into her mouth, face fucking her for a few seconds before returning to the pussy. I had an idea and asked Nadia to get on her hands and knees with Ania laid face down on her mother's back.

I grabbed a pillow to go under my knees for more elevation, then gave each pussy thirty seconds before switching to the other one. Back and forth from one to the other gradually increasing the pace until Nadia, who had already cum once and was still aroused, came again, she was followed a couple of minutes later by Ania.

I was almost there so ordered them to lie on their sides hugging with their heads turned cheek to cheek and with their mouths open. I straddled their heads, facing their feet and aimed my cock at the open mouthes, stroking myself rapidly.

"AAHHHhhhh!" I cried and shot spurts of cum into the waiting mouthes alternately.

They swallowed my gift and kissed then took turns sucking the last dregs of cum out of my cock and kissed again. I got off and flopped onto my back and slowly caught my breath, then the two of them lay one on each side of me and kissed me in turn and I thought 'What a way to start the day'.

Word had gotten around that Nadia was selling some much improved Vodka and she had two or three phone calls asking for a delivery. This almost cleared out her entire twenty litre stock but Nadia put two bottles aside that she gave to Ania and I to take back to England.

She decided to start a new batch straight away so the rest of the morning was taken up with preparing the potatoes for the mash to be fermented. In the afternoon Nadia and I took the two empty gas cylinders to be changed for full ones and bought another one as reserve.

On Tuesday, two weeks after the forms had been sent, Nadia and Katarina's driving licenses arrived. She immediately arranged insurance with the same company that her husband and Amelia used. She also called Artur at the garage to set up some lessons with him and he suggested that Katarina had her lessons with Sabastian and she agreed.

Amelia was not too happy about her randy sister being alone in a car with her boyfriend so insisted that she sit in the back, which I thought was funny but Katarina didn't. The first lessons would be on Saturday, Sabastian would bring his father to the house and take the girls out in his Skoda, while Artur took Nadia in her car.

The funeral was in the afternoon at three pm, it was a very quiet affair with only the priest, the six pall bearers, Nadia, Amelia, Katarina, Ania, me, Artur and Sabastian in attendance. The service was minimal and the coffin was carried out to the graveyard and lowered into the hole. We walked away and Nadia thanked Artur and Sabastian for attending, then we went our separate ways.

Back at the house we changed into our normal clothes and drank some of the new and improved vodka. There were no tears but some cuddling and groping and even some laughter now that he was buried, although his memory would linger for many years, returning unwanted at odd times but these would become less and less frequent.

That night the girls all agreed that I should sleep with their mother and give her my special form of consolation, while the daughters shared the guest bedroom with their toys.

"I not need 'Special consolation' Jamie" she said lying next to me, "I happy he in ground at last, I like to dance on top of grave!"

"Then call it 'Special celebration' Nadia, I will do anything you want me to tonight" I replied, laughing.

"He enjoyed hurting us and making us cry, it was power he liked, sex did not last long but not matter to him. You show us sex with love, very good and happy sex... all you do is 'Special celebration' to us, we all love you" she replied.

I was quite proud of that accolade but she didn't answer my question so I waited while she thought.

"I like to 'Ride the horsey' tonight, I never do that before you here, sometime it good to be boss of big cock and not share."

I smiled and kissed her, we caressed each other and I gave her pussy a good tongue lashing, then she showed how much she had practiced with her toy by deep throating me. Not only that but she licked my balls at the same time, 'Not bad for a relative beginner' I thought.

Now she had me rock hard she got her wish to 'Ride the horsey' and climbed on top and eased her pussy down on my cock which I held upright for her. Once she was down she smiled and eased up and down slowly, feeling every inch as her pussy squeezed it like a velvet glove.

I played with her breasts and gently rolled her nipples between finger and thumb, making her moan softly. She increased her pace and held my hands onto her breasts firmly. 'If that's what she wants then I can do that' I thought and squeezed them tighter.

She looked down at me and smiled again and bounced faster so I tweaked her nipples again, watching her expression. Her hands on my chest moved and she pinched my nipples in a surprise move so I did the same to her and she cried out 'Ahhh yes...' and I could tell she was going to cum soon.

I gripped her hips and held her a few inches above me and thrust upwards hard, making a loud slap and she gasped and then smiled so I did it again, seeing how she loved it. I set up a fast rhythm of about one a second to start with but it wasn't enough for her.

"F-f-faster J-J-Jamie..." she stammered so I gave her everything I could before my arms got too tired.

It sounded like a round of applause for her loud moans and cries, I was almost at the point of no return when she came.

"I CUM!!" she cried and felt warm liquid running down my shaft, soaking my balls and I blasted the inside of her womb with a big spurt of cum, followed by another seven or eight until I was temporarily drained.

I dropped back onto the bed and her weight gave me one more deep thrust which made her gasp again then she lay on my chest and mumbled,

"Good horsey, you give Mama good ride..."

She was almost asleep so I gently rolled to the side and disengaged to get the toilet roll to clean us up. She allowed me to spread her legs to soak up the cum oozing out of her well fucked pussy, then I wiped myself. I pulled the covers over us and pulled her close and kissed her and she smiled, mumbling 'Love you Jamie...' in her sleep.

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
343 Followers
1...5678910