'Pixie' Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
342 Followers

"I am going to show you how a man should treat a girl, with love and respect. A girl should treat another girl with the same love and respect, like Rosie does with Ani but that does not matter so much here. Lie on your back and do everything I tell you until I say different, okay Kat?"

"Okay Jamie" she replied, looking a little nervous at not knowing what I was going to do to her.

She rolled onto her back with her legs open and waited, watching me. I moved closer and surprised her by closing her legs, then reached over her with my left arm and leg and she stiffened, I slid over her until I was on top but taking my weight on hands and knees.

She started to open her legs again but I squeezed them together again and shook my head and she looked puzzled.

"Now we kiss nicely as though it was someone you love, not me but say... Mel or Ani."

"I not kiss them like that only on cheek, they my sisters."

"Do you love them?"

"Of course!"

"Ani loves to kiss girls, would you like to kiss her like that?"

"I... I don't know... yes, if she wanted to kiss me."

"I know she would love to kiss you and Mel like that... maybe even Mama..." and I left that hanging and kissed her gently.

It took her a few seconds to respond, remembering her lesson from our walk and when we broke I congratulated her on her effort. I stretched forwards and kissed her forehead, her nose (and she giggled) each cheek, her lips and chin and backed down the bed as I had done with her sister.

I kissed her chest and then each breast and sucked on her hard little nipple and she moaned quite loudly and clapped her hands over her mouth.

"Don't worry about it Kat, I know you were listening to me and Mel because I heard you laughing when she cried out" I told her and she giggled but took her hands away.

I followed last night's trip down the belly and she had to laugh when I tickled her belly button. Onwards and downwards to her bush, which was slightly lighter than Mel's and thicker too. I slid of the bed pulling the covers down keeping my cock out of sight. I sat up, gripped her feet and kissed them, which made her laugh again, then spread her legs.

There was no resistance from her at all and when I looked up she was grinning, she licked her lips and I guessed that either a boy had done this to her or her girlfriends had told her about pussy licking. I parted the thatch and found a very wet pussy, the lips slightly open and clear juice leaking out. I decided to tease and test her.

"What would you like me to do now Kat?" I asked noticing her increased breathing.

"Please... please Jamie... kiss me..."

"Up there?"

"Uhh no... down there..." then she blushed and covered her face to hide but then peeked through her fingers and I laughed.

She took her hands away and smiled sheepishly and gasped when I dived between her thighs, my tongue thrusting into her pussy and she cried out. I licked and lapped, up and down and when I sucked on the clit she cried out again.

I pushed her legs up and wider, then slid my tongue down to her ass and licked that, hearing another cry. She was leaking a lot more than her sister had done and seemed more excited. I worked harder to make her cum on my tongue, thrusting wriggling and licking frantically as she writhed on the bed.

"Kurwa! (Oh fuck!), KURWA!! I CUM!!" she screamed and juice flooded my mouth, catching me by surprise.

I coughed once and swallowed, then covered her whole pussy with my mouth but there wasn't much more. I looked up at her and she looked horrified.

"I sorry Jamie! I sorry! I not mean to pee on you!" and she started to cry, her hands over her face.

I got up quickly and pulled the covers with me as I crawled up the bed, she had closed her legs and turned away from me in shame. I lay on my side and spooned her as she sobbed, putting my arm over her waist and hugged her, kissing her shoulder but she continued so I had to be firm.

"Katarina! Stop that and turn over!" I snapped.

She stiffened but stopped, I eased backwards and pulled her onto her back, then gripped her hands and drew them down and looked at her. I could see the look of panic in her eyes but his conditioning still worked and she lay still, probably waiting for her punishment.

"What would he do now Katarina?"

"He never did that to me but if he did and I pee in his mouth, he spank me very hard, fuck my ass hard and I get no food for next day, ass hurt to sit" she said, not panicking but still worried.

"Do you want me to do that to you?"

"No but..."

"You feel that you should be punished in some way?"

"Yes..."

It was at this point that I had to try and get a damned pubic hair out of my mouth. I reached in with a finger and couldn't quite reach it so tried clearing my throat and working it forward with my tongue until I finally got it.

"What is problem Jamie?" she asked so I showed her the blonde short and curly hair.

"Loose hair from your pussy got stuck in my throat, it is most annoying; I do not have that problem with Ani!"

"Why not with Ani?"

"You ask her tomorrow okay, now turn over and put your face in the pillow and keep it there until I tell you to turn back."

She rolled over buried her face in the pillow and gripped it in both hands, expecting a spanking. I sat up and pushed the covers down, exposing her slim tanned body and placed a hand on the farthest cheek.

She flinched, tightening her ass muscles, until I told her to relax them and rubbed and squeezed it gently. I did the same to the other one before taking it away and paused for a moment before patting it a little more than gently. I did the same to the other one and then kissed each one twice before pulling up the covers and resuming my previous position.

"Turn over!" I said firmly, grinning at her surprised expression.

"Why you not spank me hard!" she cried.

"Do you want me to do that?"

"No! I like your punishment better but why?"

"First, unlike your father, I do not like hitting women. Second, you did not pee, that was girl cum. Some girls when they orgasm, they squirt that liquid out of their pussies, it just took me by surprise. If you ask me to spank you harder I would do it as I did to Ani once but you would still get the kisses afterwards."

"You not like other men, Ani love you, I think all women love you" she said grinning.

"Most men are more like me than him, you just have to be careful who you choose to date. Now it is your turn to choose Kat, we can go to sleep or do something else but you must be the one to say what you want to do" I explained and waited for her to think about it.

It took her about two seconds to reply, grinning happily.

"I want see big cock, Mel not say but I think she have good fuck with big cock last night, you like pussy or ass?"

"I like both but we can do your pussy this time and your ass another night, you girls can talk about all this from tomorrow."

I rolled onto my back, she sat up and threw the covers down the bed and she squawked.

"Kurwa! It so big..." and she laughed happily, reaching for it, "But I make fit in pussy, after I give him kisses like you give me."

She knelt and held it in both hands kissing the head then it disappeared into her mouth and she sucked it like a vacuum cleaner. I think she had been told how to suck cock by other girls who had not done it either. She had no technique only up and down and suck hard but she took half of it quite easily.

Facially she was different from her sisters, all three had pointed chins but Katarina face was wider than her sisters so was her mouth, making it much easier to swallow my cock.

I stopped her and gave her a lesson on how to give a good blow job and she did much better. I pulled her on top of me so that we could sixty-nine and she was very wet again and was soon moaning around my cock. I told her to lie on her back and spread her legs as I wanted to be in control of this first fuck.

She was so wet, I needed no other lubrication and placed the head between her lips and pushed gently. She was technically a virgin, although either she or a boy had broken her hymen with their fingers.

"Ahhhhhh..." she sighed as I slid four inches into her and stopped to allow her to acclimatize to my girth.

"That very big Jamie but not all... give me more" she said grinning.

I eased almost out and paused and she pouted, then I slid in again but didn't stop until my balls squashed against her ass.

"Kurwa! Mmmm..." she hummed and wrapped her legs around my ass and pulled me down on top of her and this time I did not mind the passionate kissing.

I flexed my hips, only moving a couple of inches in and out which felt nice but after a minute she wanted more. She relaxed a little and I gave her two long firm strokes and she gasped, then I picked her up and rolled over with her on top. If she wanted more then she could do it herself.

She sat up and squeaked as the last inch of cock went in, then placed her hands on my chest and lifted herself up and eased back down and smiled.

"How does that feel Kat?"

"Like I riding horse but..." and she made rolling signs with her hands.

"Up-side-down" I offered and she laughed and started slowly bouncing, her eyes closed, concentrating on what her pussy was feeling as my cock slid in and out.

I let her carry on for a while, then stopped her.

"Why you stop me Jamie, I do something wrong?"

"Not at all but I want you to try something else" I explained, "Just relax your hips and let me move them around then you try it, okay?"

"Okay."

I spread my fingers wide and pressed my thumbs into the crease between her thighs and her belly, my fingers gripping her hips. I twisted my hands forward and back, making her hips rotate vertically, then I did the same only horizontally so that her hips gyrated. She soon got the idea and started doing it for herself then I let go and watched.

After a couple of minutes practice, she started combining the movements and that felt really good. Katarina was in full flow now, working herself into a frenzy, I played with her tits and tweaked the nipples gently but she held my hands harder to her so I worked them a little harder.

She dived on me and kissed me frantically, I squeezed her ass cheeks and pushed the tip of a finger inside and she gasped but didn't stop.

"AHH JAMIE! I CUM!! FUCK ME!! She screamed and I complied immediately.

Katarina was gasping and crying, juices flowing, I lifted her up a little to give me some room and then thrust upwards hard and fast, trying to catch up with her. I slipped in and out easily, our bodies slapping together loudly, I thought she had finished cumming but I was almost there.

In a final frantic series on thrusting, I came hard, pumping my cum deep into her hot and wet pussy, then she cried out again and came for a second time. Her pussy muscles squeezing me tightly, milking me dry and it felt wonderfully good.

I had never known or been with a girl who had multiple orgasms before and I was amazed as I lowered us back down onto the bed. She was gasping and twitching gently, her eyes closed, I held her in my arms, still impaled on my slowly diminishing member.

Her breathing slowed and she lifted her head up and looked at me.

"What you do to me Jamie, I cum a little with my fingers after..." and I knew she meant her father's ass rape, "But that was... I have no words and two times, I never before and so strong... like magic. If you not marry Ani, you marry me!"

I laughed and so did she but I thought she actually meant it. She reached for the toilet roll and pulled two good lengths off, passing one to me and then eased herself off me and stemmed the flow with the tissue. I wiped my cock and balls and down the crack of my ass where her juices from her two cums had run, I moved and there was a wet spot on the sheet as well.

We lay cuddling for a while, talking about what we had just done, I told her that she could talk to Ania and Amelia now but not to her mother.

"You not do this for Mama, why not?" she asked, frowning.

"That is a difficult one for me, she is Ani's mother and it would somehow feel wrong."

"But she is still family, she say she okay but he did same to her as he did to us and sometimes beat her, maybe all time they married" Katarina explained.

"But she may think the same way as I do, she may think making love with her future son-in-law is wrong."

"I talk to Mel and Ani, see what they say."

"When you talk to your mother you need to gentle and subtle... do you know what subtle means Kat?"

"It mean not loud and... how you say, 'in your face' I think" and she laughed.

"Yeah, not like those kisses this afternoon" and I laughed this time and she pouted.

"You not mind tonight Jamie!" she snapped.

"Tonight was in the right context, this afternoon wasn't."

"Okay, okay, I let others talk subtle" and she poked out her tongue and I kissed it, making her giggle again.

We were both tired after that session and kissed a few times, then I spooned her and fell asleep not long after she did.

After breakfast Amelia was allowed to use the car to drive herself and Katarina to college. The remaining three set to work giving the guest bedroom a coat of white paint. The room smelled a great deal better than before we cleaned it and would be better after it was painted.

The tins of paint that Nadia produced from an outbuilding used as a store, were old but were okay once well stirred, there were wide paint brushes and some smaller ones plus a big roller secured to a pole for the high ceiling. The top corners were difficult to reach so I tied a brush to a broom handle to paint them, it took us all morning to complete the first coat and to clean the floor of any splashes of paint.

We had lunch and checked the 'Office', it still smelled of cigars, like the bedroom had but not as bad as it did before we cleaned it. I suggested that as the brushes already had paint on them, that we painted this room too. We put a sheet of plastic over the big desk, which must have been assembled inside the room as it would obviously not fit through the door and took the filing cabinet and other things out.

It was much smaller than the bedroom and only took a couple of hours and it didn't matter if we dropped splashes on the concrete floor. Nadia brought the heater back in and turned it on for a couple of hours then checked it later to see if the paint was dry and whether it still smelled, she turned it off and reported that the room only smelled of fresh paint now.

When Amelia and Katarina arrived home from college, they dragged a giggling Ania off upstairs to one of the bedrooms to talk about their mother and other things like anal sex between Ania and my big cock and pubic hair.

Chapter 14.

I helped Nadia with the preparations for dinner and giving her an English lesson at the same time.

"I hear girls scream when they with you, you not hurt them?" she asked seriously.

"No Nadia, I was showing them how a man should treat a woman, they were surprised and very happy, although I treated each girl differently."

"Why you do that, they are sisters, you should treat them same?" she asked, pronouncing her words carefully.

"Amelia is quiet, serious and was very nervous, I had to be extra gentle with her. Katarina is louder, almost aggressive at times and had to be calmed down and at one point expected a hard spanking as punishment, this had to be treated with firmness and reason, but it worked for both girls" I explained quietly.

"It not good to be scared all of time, girls scared since fifteen or sixteen..." she said sadly.

"I think you have been scared for many more years that that Nadia, maybe since you got married, yes?"

"No... I..." then she sighed and said "Yes, we move here after get married, many kilometres from family he start soon after... but he gone now and I fine, you fix girls like Ania fixed" she replied but it sounded false.

"If you lied to him like that, he would have beaten you wouldn't he?" I said quietly, standing close to her.

She stood with her head down, not looking at me, trying not to cry but failing so I pushed harder.

"Wouldn't he?" I said louder and she turned to me and whispered 'Yes'.

Now I stepped forwards, turned and hugged her, stroking her hair and back while she sobbed loudly into my chest. I saw the girls coming and frowned at them and made a 'go away' gesture with one hand and they crept away to the living room.

After another minute and the sobbing grew quieter and stopped, Nadia leaned back and looked at the big wet patch on my shirt and pulled a tea-towel from her apron and scrubbed at it. I stopped her, took the towel and dabbed her eyes with it, then threw it on the work surface. I gripped her waist and picked her up and she gasped as I swung her around and told her to 'SIT!' as I would to a dog and parked her ass on the worktop.

She opened her mouth but I shushed her and she stayed quiet.

"Those girls have had a rough time for the past few years and you have always been there to comfort them when he had gone. You have had a worse time and for a lot longer and they have comforted you, haven't they Nadia?" and she nodded, tears in her eyes again, so I dried them again as she sat with me between her knees unable to get down even if she wanted to.

"I helped Ani to undo the pain and suffering he inflicted on her and I am trying to do the same for the others, but you suffered too, you were beaten, bruised and abused too but for so much longer. You need help too, your daughters all want you to get better, to be a happy Mama for them as you want them to be happy. I cannot guarantee miracles but I will do my best to help all of you" I said quietly but firmly.

"Okay Jamie, you fix Amelia and Katarina... then we put him in ground!" she finished viciously and I laughed. "Why you laugh Jamie?"

"Because for a second or two, I saw the proud mother of three strong daughters" she looked at me for a second then kissed me and laughed happily, "Okay Jamie maybe you fix me after, if okay with Ania."

I was pleased with our talk as she had finally owned up to needing fixing, I lifted her down and joined the girls in the living room and they wanted to know what we were doing in the kitchen.

"We just had a little talk..."

"Like we did!" interrupted Katarina, grinning.

"NOT like we did Katarina!" I snapped, "Nice young ladies should not interrupt someone when they are talking, it's rude."

"Sorry Jamie..." she said quietly.

"The talks I have had with each of you have been different, because you are all different characters. Ani was shy and nervous, Mel was quiet and serious, you Kat were flirty and almost aggressive and your mother is strong, protective and determined and will always put you three before herself" I stated, suspecting that Nadia was listening outside the room.

A few seconds later she walked in and sat down, they talked about the progress on the guest bedroom, in which the floor needed to be lightly sanded and then given a coat or two of dark wood stain.

"I have had a good look in the store room and there is no wood stain or sandpaper in there" I explained.

"We paint bedroom and 'My Office' again tomorrow" Nadia stated, smiling, "Go buy stain and sandpaper, next day paint floor, try make wodka Friday."

That night Ania and I slept together for the first time in three nights and talked about everything that had happened with her sisters.

"Mel very nervous sleeping with you but you change her mind, you make her very happy, she ask me about anal, not believe I take big cock in ass. Kat say she make you angry but like way you punish her, both ask about hair on pussy, I show and they laugh but like it. I show them how to do it carefully tomorrow after college" she explained, "I tell them how to take big cock in ass, maybe they try next two nights."

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
342 Followers
1...34567...10