'Pixie' Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you are right, but the thought scares me" Angela sighed.

"I have idea! You date Jamie and he show you what it should be like."

"But he's your fiancé, it wouldn't be right!"

"I come too like we did Friday; did you enjoy that?" Ania asked, knowing the answer.

"Oh yes I did, it had been so long since I had real fun, can we do it again this Friday, my treat this time..."

"I ask him, but he have good time too."

"You can tell his parents that you are staying with me Ani, then you don't have to get home and he can have a drink with us too and not have to drive."

"Okay I tell him, but we have to work now" and Ania stood up and went back to her new designer.

She explained everything to me in the car on the way home.

"So, I get the settee and you get to sleep with Angie, will it be more than sleeping after that kiss Ani?"

"I not know, she nice, good friend, I not push her for that, she had girlfriend long time ago but it went bad like her ex so I wait."

"And I get to sleep all on my own..." I moaned but grinned at her to show I wasn't upset; she was still coming to grips with my sense of humour.

"Maybe I get up early and sit on lonely cock..." she replied, laughing.

"That would be very nice dear."

I had pleased the manager at work so he gave me a job of turning more complicated components on a lathe, it was boring but I was determined to do my best, and I still had to make the tea and help others out when required.

I was not as fast as the full-time employees, but I had hardly any rejects and on the whole I was enjoying myself and it was good to have money in my account that I had earned.

Ania loved working at the design studio, she was doing well and got on with everyone with one exception. Michael, one of the two men, who either ignored her or was blatantly rude, Angela thought that he just didn't like women and not Ania in particular, which calmed the girl after he made a nasty comment to the other man about foreigners taking British jobs.

Jack, the second man was very pleasant and talked to the women quite easily and only talked with Michael when he had to. Angela informed Ania that he was single and not dating, he was of average height, slim and a blue eyed blonde, the women had discussed him at length and wondered if he was gay but they hadn't seen or heard of him going anywhere with a woman or even a man.

They did find out that he was into martial arts and that he was quite good at it, all the other women were either engaged or married, only Angela was unattached but she hadn't shown any interest in him apart from a workplace friendship, the same as the others.

Friday came and so did their pay, Ania and I had told my parents that we would probably stay at Angela's apartment that night. We showered and dressed to go out, I wore different clothes but Ania had to wear the same dress because it was the only one, she had brought.

"We could go shopping for a new one tomorrow as you have money to spend" I suggested on the way to Angela's.

We were greeted at the door in a similar fashion to going home last time, Ania didn't get a kiss on the lips this time, but I had both cheeks kissed again. She told Angela about our shopping trip in the morning and the woman's eyes lit up.

"Let's all go together, I know where the best shops are, unfortunately I don't have any dresses that you could borrow for tonight but you look really good in that one Ani" she offered (mentioning the light blue glittery one she was wearing, "That is if you won't get too bored Jamie."

"How could I be bored, being seen in public with two such beautiful women" I replied, grinning.

"You are a flatterer Jamie, but I like it" and she laughed, "Come on Ani you can try on some of my dresses to see what colours and styles suit you and Jamie can be the judge."

There followed a fashion show, Ania tried on several dresses of various bright colours which suited Angela's smooth dark skin, plus a couple of black ones, which went well with Ania's new tan. Of course, the fit was all wrong because Angela was six inches taller and two sizes bigger (mainly in the ass and breasts) but the proportions really looked good and not comical as some I had seen on the internet.

Ania's dark blond hair was longer now and she had dropped the Goth look she had when we first met. Angela had shown her how to apply make-up to accentuate her hair colour and her eyes. She looked good in yellow, gold and black but red, dark blue and purple didn't suit her at all and neither did white, but it gave Angela something to work with.

I drove again so that the girls could have a drink at the Thai restaurant and at the club, Ania was far more relaxed, being in a smaller group than at college. Angela was also relaxed, having got used to me and felt safe in my company, considering me a protector rather than a possible molester.

We moved on to the club and settled around a small a table towards the back of the big room. I bought drinks for the three of us but as there were not many dancers, we decided to wait for a while and just talked over the music.

Later we danced as a three and as three singles, I even had a slow dance with Angela, enjoying her breasts being squashed against my chest. I was embarrassed when I inevitably got a hard-on, but she just laughed and said that it was natural and that she would treat it as a compliment and pushed back which felt good.

We left the club at one am and were in Angela's apartment in twenty minutes, she poured me a stiff gin and tonic with fruit juice, plus smaller ones for Ania and herself, then sat between us.

We talked about random things while we drank, then Angela decided it was bed time, she gave me a double sheet (the only ones she had), a blanket and a hug and a light kiss on the lips, thanking me for driving them around again.

She turned to Ania who had stood waiting to kiss me goodnight, smiled and headed to her bedroom. Ania hugged and kissed me a lot nicer and longer, then went to the bathroom, leaving me on my own with a solid hard-on. Angela came out wearing her bathrobe and headed for the bathroom, swopping with Ania a few minutes later, before I had my turn.

I heard the girls talking, then Angela's cry and then both giggled and talked again. I guessed that Angela had noticed and had been surprised by Ania's shaven pussy (she always slept naked), then they were talking and giggling.

I returned to the settee, undressed, laying on half the sheet, pulling the other half over me then added the blanket but it was too warm, so I pushed it onto the floor.

I tried to listen to what was going on in the bedroom, there were odd noises, but I was too tired to concentrate for very long, and soon fell asleep. Meanwhile in the bedroom, the girls were lying in the double bed with just the sheet over them, facing each other, Ania naked as usual, Angela in a nightie.

"Okay Ani, why do you shave your pussy, is it just for him?" Angela asked.

"To start yes, but I like it too, it feel nice and smooth for tongue, no hair in mouth, see what happening..."

"Ahh wait a minute, how do you know... ahh sisters, they shave too, was that for him?"

"Yes, they see me and ask, then they surprise him" Ania explained.

"My ex refused to do that for me, he said it was smelly and dirty, but I wash often! He made me suck him though, even if he hadn't washed it."

"He not nice, Jamie always clean; he use tissue after sex, but go always go wash after anal."

"You do anal sex with him, after what you told me about your Dad?" Angela gasped.

"Yes, father did it to punish and for his fun not us, Jamie does it with love, make it feel good... very good, I tell sisters, they want to try and Mama!" and she put her hands over her mouth as she realised the secret she'd divulged. "I sorry! I not mean to say that!"

"That's okay Ani, your secret's safe with me, but did Jamie make love with your mother too?" Angela asked, obviously shocked.

"Yes, she suffer abuse all married life, father only abuse us after eighteen birthday, but she need love more than us but wanted him to fix sisters. He fix her too, she now have boyfriend, Amelia too, his son."

"I have a confession too Ani, my ex wanted anal sex too but he was not gentle, mostly he pushed his fingers in my pussy then my ass and then pushed his cock in and out until he came" Angela mused bitterly.

"Like my father but now it very good, especially with vibrator in pussy, make it good for both. All family women scared of men, but Jamie show how man should treat women, with love and respect."

"Does he have a brother; I would love to meet someone like that" Angela sighed then started crying.

Ania immediately scooted across the bed and hugged her friend, the girl hugged back but because Ania was so short and their heads were level with each other, Angela hugged a handful of ass and gasped. Ania laughed at her reaction and reached for her ass and squeezed a cheek.

They both laughed, stopped, and stared and then kissed gently, then passionately. The kiss reluctantly broke and they looked at each other again, serious once more, until Angela broke the silence.

"Do you want to.....?"

"Yes" Ania replied simply, and they kissed again but slowly, lingeringly, hands caressing, then Angela broke away and stood up.

Ania was confused until she saw her friend's nightie being lifted over her head, revealing her Amazonian figure. Large firm breasts with nipples to match, flat stomach, and flaring hips. She grinned and slowly turned around showing her firm ass cheeks that the Americans called her 'booty.'

She climbed back onto the bed and lay next to the much smaller girl, who rolled on top of her and suckled her breasts in turn while looking into Angela's eyes. After a couple of minutes sucking, Ania reversed down the bed until her head was level with a trimmed hairy triangle, then she sat up.

She was now kneeling between Angela's feet, she gripped the woman's ankles and looked her in the eyes and slowly spread the legs. The woman's tongue slipped out and wetted he lips in anticipation of what she hoped was to come and smiled weakly.

"Please Ani?" was all she could say in a whisper and licked her lips again.

Ania moved forwards and lay back down, her tongue licked the firm stomach and belly button, eliciting a gasp from her prisoner. Inching backwards licking and kissing until she passed through the tight black curls and parted the tight lips hidden between the tops of her thighs.

The pink clitoris was in full view and welcomed a kiss, then her whole body shook, and a strangled cry emerge from the woman's mouth.

"I hurt you, you not like that?" Ania asked, teasingly.

"Ahh... please do that again Ani... and more... please" Angela gasped.

The mischievous pixie giggled and dove her tongue between the lips and probed her inner surfaces, making her cry out again, this time louder. Ania used all her skills as an experience lesbian lover to bring her new friend towards a climax.

Angela was moaning and gasping for air as her passions rose, she had satisfied herself on many occasions since her ex had gone but this was something else. Just before she was about to cum, she felt something new and froze for a few seconds as she felt an enquiring finger being pushed into her ass.

It didn't last long as the pleasure from the onrushing orgasm overruled her momentary panic, then she relaxed and let Ania do whatever she wanted with her, as long as she didn't stop. The tongue was working frantically, Angela's legs started shaking and her whole body seemed to pulse as wave after wave of ecstasy flooded her body, she even let loose some pee but didn't care at that moment.

Even the fingers pushing in and out of her ass felt wonderful and for a moment wished it were a cock, actually she wished it was Jamie's cock. Ania hadn't told her how big it was, but she guessed that it wasn't very large because the small girl had told her that could take it in her ass quite easily.

Slowly Angela's heart rate and oxygen starved lungs recovered, her eyes were still closed as she tried to hang on to the pleasurable feelings as they too slowly diminished. Ania sat up and grinned at her and she tried to smile back but it took too much effort and all she managed was a contented smile. The diminutive girl got off the bed and walked to the bathroom to wash her hands and face.

I heard the door open and saw Ania waving to me on her way to the bathroom and from the sounds coming from the bedroom, I guessed that Angela has just had a massive orgasm, courtesy of my girl's expertise. I waved to her as she returned to the bedroom, I would hear all about what had happened that evening, back in our own bed.

Ania climbed into bed and was suddenly grabbed by the now recovered Angela and pulled on top of her again, but at kissing height this time.

"I have never climaxed like that in my life Ani... thank you. It was all wonderful, even the fingers in my ass felt good and for a moment I wished it was Jamie's cock. Now it's my turn to hopefully give you as much pleasure as you have given me tonight."

They kissed then she pulled away, shocked.

"Ohh! I think I peed on your face when I climaxed... I'm so sorry, I couldn't help it, mm-mmm" she cried but the ending was muffled by another kiss.

"It not pee Angie, some girls squirt cum but it clear like pee, not like boy cum... it taste nice" the smiling girl answered.

"Ohh, I never did that before but now it is your turn to cum, it's been a long time since I did that to a girl but I will try hard to make it happen for you too."

Angela rolled over taking Ania with her and was in the same position as she had been in earlier and followed the same procedure. She reversed until Ania's hard nipples were available to her lips and spent a while working on them before going down further and spreading the slim girl's legs to stare at the freshly shaven and slightly open pussy.

"It looks beautiful Ani, maybe I will do that for you for next week but for now I want to taste you" and she kissed the girl's clit, sucked it a little and then pushed her tongue between the delicate lips to taste her flavour.

Angela worked hard for her friend and both were soon rewarded. Ania was already excited by making her friend cum and gave Angela a few seconds warning, before giving her friend her reward by squirting a little cum into her mouth as she climaxed. The surprised woman coughed once but fastened her mouth back on the leaking pussy and sucked her dry.

Lying together in the afterglow of their orgasms, they talked about what they had felt and Angela's comment about Jamie.

"I said that in the throes of passion and didn't really mean it... or so I thought immediately afterwards, but now that I have had a chance to assess my feelings, I realise that I did mean it. He is a perfect gentleman and would not hurt me in any way."

"He has been happy to be left out on the settee for two Friday nights without complaint, it's time I stopped fearing all men but I just need to choose carefully. Maybe in the morning you... you could ask him to join us and show me what he did for you" Angels offered hesitantly.

"He will be up early, he make tea and bring to us, I ask him then; we go sleep now."

They kissed and cuddled for a few minutes more and then settled for sleep in the spoon position with Ania in front.

Chapter 36.

I awoke at eight-thirty, much later than usual, even for a weekend, due to going to bed late and listening to the girls for a while before falling asleep, but we were in no hurry to go shopping. I made mugs of tea for three and carried them on a tray to the bedroom door and knocked.

A grumpy voice said, 'Come in if you have tea or leave us alone!" I laughed and opened the door and went through. I put one mug on each bedside cabinet and turned to go but Ania said 'Wait.' She sat up, displaying her breasts but Angela just peeked over the covers, I could only see her eyes and the top of her head.

"Did you have fun last night?" I asked, knowing the answer already.

"Yes, we did and talked a lot because of something she say" Ania said and I waited in anticipation.

"What was that Honey?"

"She say, when my fingers in her ass that she wish it was your cock."

I looked at Angela and she pulled the cover over her head in embarrassment but soon peeked again.

"You like to do that with her Jamie?" she teased, but laughed when she saw the growing bulge in my boxers, "Ahh... see Angela, big bulge say it for him."

The cover came down to her neck and she looked surprised.

"Sorry Jamie, I thought because you do it in her tiny ass, that you were quite small but that isn't small is it?" Angela said in a quiet and amazed voice, "My ex was only about six inches long, but he was rough with it so it felt bigger..."

"How about a little game Angie?" I offered with a grin, "You wear a blindfold and Ani will guide you to find my cock then you can guess its size."

"But...?"

"Listen, I will not push you into doing anything that you are not happy with, Ania should have told you that that's how I work. You do what you want, you can tell me to go back to the settee and I'm fine with that, you tell me what to do and I'll do it or rather we'll do it, Ani and I are a team" I explained.

She looked at Ania who was nodding and grinning at the same time, then back to me.

"I... I need to get over my past, I want to find love again, but I've been so scared that any man I meet will just want to..." and she hesitated with her eyes closed, then said quietly, "Fuck the hell out of me and not love me..."

"Okay I understand that, everyone wants to be loved. This is what I told Amelia, Katerina and Nadia, I can show you how a man should treat a woman, with respect and love. You are a lovely person, not just physically, you are kind, gentle and willing to put yourself out to be helpful as you did with Ani" I continued,

"We can be whatever you want us to be for you, gentle or passionate singly or together, we may offer suggestions, but you say 'yay' or 'nay'. We want you to feel loved in the time we have left, before we go back to college" I concluded and Ania added.

"We a couple, we marry sometime but love to help family and friends who need help, you good friend, we help if you say yes."

Angela was quiet for a few moments, then smiled widely, her white teeth flashing, she also sat up and let the cover drop exposing her breasts to my gaze. My previous semi had diminished during the conversation but now threatened to burst out through the thin material of my boxers, which made Angela gasp in surprise and laugh.

"That looks a lot bigger than my ex, I think I would like to play your blindfold game and see where it goes..."

I turned my back to the bed and heard the girls whispering, then drawers opening and closing, more whispering before Ania asked me to turn around. I saw that Angela was lying on her back with a black headscarf tied over her eyes and just the sheet pulled up to her chin. This showed the contours of her body and there was no sign of a nightie.

I grew hard again and wondered what sort of game Ania had devised, when she spoke again.

"You say you want to play game Angie; do you want to play like little girl or play like adult?"

"I want to play the game like an adult, please Ani" she replied quietly and I watched her breasts move and her nipples harden against the sheet material, then Ania whipped the thin sheet down the bed exposing the naked black girl to my eyes and making her gasp.

"Good! Jamie take boxers off and lie on bed, on back. You not move until I say, okay?" she said firmly but grinning like Alice's Cheshire Cat.

"Yes Ani" I replied and did as I was told.

"Angie you crawl to his head and kiss him but no use hands to find mouth."