All Comments on 'Pixie Pt. 04 Ch. 09: Nanny Helps'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
PuggyWishbonePuggyWishboneover 4 years ago
I'm guessing this sort of thing happens every now and then.

But now I have to go reread Part 4, Chapter 8 again having now read the necessary prerequisite. I'm sure it will make a lot more sense now. :)

MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Harrods v Hanleys

If the Chancellor of the Exchequer could see the invoices for these undercover ops he'd probably suffer a cardiac arrest. For a start, the teddy bears would have to be Steiff at the very least, and purchased at (where else?) Harrods rather than Hanleys. (Note the subtle use of the word 'purchased'; persons of this ilk don't 'buy' things, they 'purchase' them---very Hyacinth Bucket.) Then, teddy bears fully loaded and primed, into the fray!

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
A prequel, of sorts

It seems this chapter should have been before the previous one, unless it was your intention to show how everything led up to the Sinn Sisters arriving at Wonderland... after the team has recovered the stolen picture. Either way, this was another magnificent update. The puns and references were great throughout. Pixie even got her well-deserved cummies. Oh, and Annie holding the fucking teddy bear made me laugh out loud.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
OneAuthor

I guess it had to happen at some point - you are right, but I am glad it did not spoil the story.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Puggy

You are, alas, right, but I am glad the mix up did not spoil it x

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Maonaigh

Of course, nothing but the best will do :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cunning plan?

Somehow I don't see Mel as the next Baldrick, nor Miss Sinn as Blackadder.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

I think you may be correct :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...