Pixie Pt. 04 Ch. 09: Nanny Helps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The real puzzle was how to get Pixie in. As I explained to Miss Sinn, this was a numbers game. There would be the older sisters, whom we had not met, Kit and Kat, and Nic and Nak. It was clear that she and Emm could occupy the first two, and I knew Nic wanted to be with me almost as much as Nak wanted to be with Mel; if Pixie were there, that would give us someone who could roam freely while the rest of us were occupied. But, and here I had to confess I was baffled, how the devil to get Pixie in? What outfit should she wear?

Miss Sinn joined us after lunch on Friday, at Pixie's Kensington home. We had a taxi booked for Mayfair. Our outfits would not, we thought, bear public scrutiny.

Emm turned up looking for all the world like a blonde version of Jessica Rabbit. "Well-stacked," as Mel put it, hardly began to describe her. The dark red latex dress clung to her like a drowning woman would to a rock; it was just holding onto her tits by the look of it. Miss Sinn was most definitely "IN" - that is in a black latex basque and panties with a long black leather coat to cover those and her latex stockings.

By contrast (I thought) I looked several million dollars. Six inch Louboutins might have seemed over the top, but they set my arse and legs off a treat. The Versace red dress had a side slit which showed a glimpse of stocking (but nothing too shocking), and my hair looked well worth the £500 cut from the most stylish hairdresser in Kensington.

By contrast Mel, oh my goodness, Mel. She was pulling off the sexiest "sixth-former" fetish possible. Her school skirt was so short that you could see her panties as she bent for a moment. She looked an absolute doll in that school blouse and blazer, and the straw boater added to the charm. If Nak did not dote on her, my name was not Annie. But where was Pixie? It was not like her to be late.

Then we heard her descending the stairs, singing:

And as she came into the room there, she was.

A mini Mary Poppins!

"Now my dears, chop, chop, Nanny wants you all in the taxi, now!"

12