All Comments on 'Pixie Pt. 04 Ch. 10: Sinn in Paris'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
Sex and Suspense

This chapter was full of both, and ended with knowing that Mel and Miss Sinn are in danger. Of course, there was some steamy fun with Ashley unable to hold a phone conversation because of Oli playing with her... and Annie also having trouble talking to Pixie on the phone due to Oli engaging in anal sex with Annie.

Now why can't I ever be on either end of a phone call like that? 😄

MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Biffed with their own bombs...

...Shakespeare put it better but you know what I mean. Now if the girls could calm down their libidos (fat bloody chance!) they might lessen the risk of toppling into the night-soil carts (perhaps the Ministry could be persuaded to spring for a few sets of chastity belts). Warn our heroines to beware of thuggish-looking characters with funny accents, blue chins and ill-fitting suits offering them cheap absinthe (of course, said thuggish-looking characters with funny accents, blue chins etc could be undercover French flics). Not a lot to choose between Russian blue chins and French flics!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
OneAuthor

Yes, the girls are headed for danger - let's see how they get on :)

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Maonaigh

I fear that chastity belts would not last long.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...