Pizza Delivery with a Twist Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, sorry, that was my fault. I should have been watching where I was going. I'm Brie, by the way."

"It's my fault. I'm new and I don't know how things work around here yet. I'm Randy. Here, let me help stand up."

"I got this, Randy."

I pushed myself up and away from him. He probably wasn't expecting me to use his crotch as a launching board, but I did.

"There, that's better."

"Indeed, it is. Are you working all night?"

"No, I'm out of here right now, but I'm sure I'll see tomorrow, Randy."

"I'll be sure to watch where I'm walking."

"That sounds boring. See you."

I tossed the bags at Suzie and bent over the counter while she bagged up my containers. I don't know if the new guy was looking, but it felt like he was.

"Don't worry, he's checking you out. Here, you're all set."

Time to go home and spend my first night with a roommate. A roommate who doesn't care what my life style is, or so she says.

End Pizza with a twist 20

12