Pizza for Knight?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However...

I smile. "I think," I whisper. "As lovely as the movie is, and as proud of it as you obviously are, for the benefit of the us all, and most especially Alex, we shouldn't see this movie, either in part or in its whole, nor should we talk about it again."

"I thought so too," said Soovi. "It is too much. Even for me it is too much. I am too embarrassed these days."

She sounds sad.

"I enjoyed making film and being proper actress but now I am ashamed," she says as she carries the disc and it's sleeve back up to her room. "And I am very glad that nobody outside of Estonia ever saw finished movie..."

Her door closes softly behind her and the house falls silent.

Now I'm sad.

But not for long.

I scuttle off to my Potting Shed at the rear of the Walled Garden and lock the door.

Anyway, as agreed, Soovi and I never mention her movie ever again, even in passing.

But that bit about nobody outside of Estonia ever seeing the movie? That's not strictly true.

Someone else outside of Estonia did see it.

Me.

I found Soovi's movie some days later on a Torrent site.

And I downloaded it.

And I watched it properly, from start to finish.

And I enjoyed it.

A lot.

Especially the naked bits.

Oh, and by the way, this version? It has subtitles, too.

12