Plain Jane and the Sexy Stopwatch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An orgasm. Her first one ever. A delicious feeling that consumes her whole body. She stops shaking and wants more. She bears down more. She sees a little blood but isn't alarmed. She knows that can happen the first time. She pushes down, 1 inch, 2, 3, 4 and now she is sitting all the way down on him. All 10 inches stuffed inside her tight wet new pussy. She starts going up and down and sucking all of his hard dick into her hot wet box up and down. Suddenly she feels his hardness get much bigger. She knows that white stuff is coming again but she does not want to stop. She keeps going. His dick gets rock hard and huge and suddenly begins pumping inside her. She slams all the way down and starts cumming too a second time. She falls forward onto his harry chest and kisses it and lays her sweaty face on it breathing in his hot muskiness and loving how her body feels.

Trying to get off of him and the chair was a trick no less difficult than a twister game but she managed to do it. She had no idea how she would explain his cut up clothing or why he didn't remember it happening but at the moment she didn't care. The gift of time stopping, filled her up literally.

As she walked out of his office back to her desk, she caught sight of Bill and Barbs cubicle and an evil idea crossed her mind. Bill was small and thin. Easily movable. She walked to Barb's cubicle. Barb was sitting in her chair leaning back with a doughnut in her hand stuffed in her mouth. Eating as always. It was perfect.

Getting Barb's pants off was easy. Barb was always laying back in her chair and never put her legs together. Barb was not unattractive and had quite a nice body although she ate a lot. Good metabolism, she thought. She began quickly pulling down Barb's pants and exposed lacy underpants. Who knew? She then cut her lacy underpants so they snapped off to the side like she did with her boss exposing her partly shaved pussy. She was surprised by how the pussy smell turned her on. Barb had her pussy hair shaved into a heart right above her clit and on the bump that was her mound. Kind of sexy.

Now to get Bill. She went across to the other cubicle and Bill was in his chair. A chair with wheels. Perfect. She rolled him most of the way towards Barb and then picked him up out of his chair which was no issue since he was pretty small and spindly. She picked him up and laid his face on Barb's mound right on the heart. It took some doing but she spread Barb's pussy lips apart and angled his mouth to be right on it.

She was surprised how turned on she got when she touched Barb's pussy and it intrigued her. She knelt down next to Bill's face and put her own face up to Barb's pussy. She spread the lips again and looked closely at her clit. She didn't know what it was called or even how it worked. She knew that her boss was just inside of her and she was curious. She took her middle finger and dug around in the soft lips and found the opening and stuck her finger in it all the way up. Barb stared into space with the doughnut half in her mouth and her tongue half out her lips not knowing any of what was being done in her pussy.

She pulled her finger out and a lot of wetness with it. She started exploring all the folds with her finger and found a spot that looked like a tiny dick sticking out. She started rubbing it. She rubbed it harder and then stuck a finger inside at the same time to see what might happen. Quickly she felt the inside surround her finger and start actually sucking it again and again. She wondered if that is what happened to her to cause that explosion she felt. Curious as to whether the wetness she felt with Barb was the same as with her boss, she sniffed closer and the stuck her tongue out to take a taste. Kind of similar but different. She was shocked because she was just as turned on now as she was with her boss. Now she wondered what it would feel like to stick her tongue inside Barb's hole. So slowly she did. She worked her whole tongue inside and wiggled it around. Tasted salty and sweet all at once.

Her first idea was to have Bill's face in Barb's pussy when she started time but she had an idea she liked much better. She lifted little Bill back into his chair and took off his pants and underpants. Nowhere near as impressive as her boss but he still had one to be useful. She knelt down and started to bounce it around in her hands, blowing on it, kissing it, and doing little tiny licks. Just like her boss, it started getting harder and bigger. After 7 or 8 sucks it actually was quite impressive for such a small guy. Now the trick she was trying to do would be really tough but she was determined. She wanted Bill's dick stuffed deep inside of Barb's pussy when she started time again.

So she got behind him and pushed him up out of his chair and onto Barb. She moved him on angle to grab his hard dick and began to dig it into Barb's pussy. Easier than she thought it would be. Once she had it started, she pushed on his ass and it slid right up all the way. She grabbed Bill's hips and moved them back and forth so his dick would go in and out. Amazing to her that she could do this with both while their faces stayed the same and no one knew it was happening. She moved him faster and faster. She wanted the white stuff. But how could she tell if it had happened or not. She couldn't. So she kept pushing on his ass and making Bill fuck Barb.

After a bit she wondered if maybe it was time to start time. Maybe more fun to have them wake up during this. But she wanted one more thing first.

Barb's tongue was half out of her mouth. She removed the doughnut that Barb was eating and since Barb was laying back already in her chair, her mouth was in just the right position to be very useful. She wanted to feel that explosion again. So she ran and got the step stool again and positioned it behind Barb's chair. She stood on it and put her already dripping pussy over Barb's mouth. She squatted down on her tongue and began to move back and forth. Barbs soft tongue felt so hot and was hitting exactly the right spot. A couple more rubs back and forth ought to do it. Kaboom. Orgasm 3 for the day for plain Jane who was learning about sex in quite an odd and fun way.

So now what to do about Bill who had lost it because of no movement. She decided it was time to first get dressed and back to normal before she did this so no one suspected her or knew what happened.

Once she was dressed and put back together, she pulled Bill off of of Barb's pussy and got under him and put his Barb pussy covered dick into her mouth to suck hard and fast as she could to get him hard again. Happened fast. She lifted him sideways again and stuck Bill into Barb again. She moved him in and out until he was just ready to blow. Then she got up calmly, went back to her desk and pushed the green re-start button.

Time started with a scream from Barb but Bill was so hot and turned on he kept going faster until he came into Barb's pussy. Just kept fucking her while others came running and started to watch in bewilderment of how things got there. The boss ran out of his office in his ripped underwear with his dick flailing about and when he realized he was exposed, ran back into his office and peeked out the window next to his door. She giggled a little and rubbed herself.

5PM came and the boss closed up his office and walked up to her to say goodnight. He told her he could not explain it but he felt so close to her suddenly.

Bill and Barb are in love and a thing now. The boss spends a lot of time around Jane and when she gets up in the morning now, she leaves her hair down and finds something to wear that shows legs, boobs and butt.

Has she stopped time again? Let's just say that she has gotten to know her co-workers quite well.

12