Plain Jane Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was playing with one of my feet, I began to tickle his balls with the toes of my other foot. He seemed to enjoy that. I then began to rub the soles of my foot up and down his shaft. When his head rolled back and he began to moan, I knew I was pleasing him like no other girl had before. It was like a badge of honor for me.

Pat looked at me with lust in his eyes and brought my other foot down to his dick and began to rub his dick between the soles of my feet. At the time, I didn't realize it was called a foot job. I spent the next several minutes rubbing my feet and toes over his erect cock and balls. When I sensed he was going to cum, I took him between my feet and began to jerk his dick like I would if I were giving him a handjob. When Pat came, I used his cum as a lubricant to keep rubbing his dick. I think he came more from my foot job than he did earlier. Pat had me lick his cock clean

"No girl has ever tried to please me the way you did, Jane. I don't understand my fetish so I hide it from most girls."

"I'm glad you had fun."

"I sure did. I won't forget this evening either. Thanks."

It was now Tom's turn to be alone with me. I still had the biggest crush on him because he had such a hunk of a body, was the cutest and most popular guy on campus, and was good in bed. His curved dick touched me in places that other dicks didn't. I relished giving my body to him and anyone he asked me to fuck. He had control over me that I didn't understand and couldn't resist.

When he came into the bedroom he asked, "Did you have fun tonight, baby?"

"I had a ball. It's been the best birthday ever."

"I knew you'd like it."

He laid down next to me and gave me a great big passionate kiss. It didn't seem to bother him that I might have had some other guys' dicks and cum in my mouth earlier. We were touching one another and toying with our bodies. Of all my lovers that night, I was glad to finally have only Tom in bed with me.

I got between Tom's legs and gave him a slow, sensual blow job. It wasn't rushed or anything. I wanted the time with Tom to last because I'd be going home the next day and I didn't know when I'd see him again. It was bittersweet to think of the end of that evening that way. His hard meat felt so good in my mouth I never wanted to let it go.

Tom almost had to force me to stop blowing him but I knew he wanted more. He laid me back on the bed and I spread my legs for him. He looked at me with those precious blue eyes of his as he slid himself into my pussy.

We looked deeply into one another's eyes as Tom slowly made love to me. This time was different than all the other times. In the past, we simply fucked but this time there was a deeper connection that I can't explain. It's like our souls were making love. The slower pace brought a more erotic and gratifying feeling to what we were doing.

I wanted to tell Tom how I felt about him but I didn't want to scare him away. I was happy to be his fuck toy just so I could be around him. I had set up a wall around my true emotions so I wouldn't get hurt later but that wall was melting away as I held on tight to Tom as he made love to me. I was no virgin but it was the first time a man made love to me rather than just fucking me.

Tom must have been inside me for close to an hour before we climaxed together. It's like our bodies were one as I squirted my juices all over his dick and he unleashed his cum deep inside me. I was holding back the tears when he withdrew from me. I didn't know if it was the weed and alcohol making me feel that way or realizing Tom meant more to me than I wanted to admit.

Tom stayed with me this time and held me. He would normally leave me alone and I'd go home. I had wanted him to do this since we first started hooking up. Why was he torturing me now that I was going home?

That night was the first time I spent the night in Tom's bed. It was nice to have his warm body lying next to mine all night. In the morning, we had a quick breakfast and he walked me back to my dorm so I could finish packing and leave to go home for the summer. Tom kissed me goodbye and told me he'd stay in contact over summer break.

"I'm going to miss you, Jane."

"I'm going to miss you, Tom," I said, fighting back the tears as we kissed one more time before parting ways for the summer.

As I was packing my stuff, I wondered why Tom let me spend the night in his bed and walked me back to my dorm. Was he finally showing a romantic interest in me? I wasn't sure but the one thing I was sure of was that I'll never forget my 19th birthday party.