All Comments on 'Plain Jane Ch. 03'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Qwer12Qwer126 months ago

Well played and well written. Great fun and entertaining story and characters. Cheers

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler6 months ago

Sexy time. Would be wild to come back to this realm as a sexy confident young woman!! My lord! Cheers 🥂

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So beautiful ❤️ thanks for sharing 💕

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey21106 months ago

I love this series. The author has done a wonderful job with the graphic sex. She is no longer Plain Jane.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

This story is told by a much older Jane. I would love to read that she continued her sluttty and bisexual ways into adulthood. She is obviously not as “plain” as she first described herself, and she enjoys being fucked in all her holes too much by many men for her experiences to end when she finishes college. The author has created a very engaging and believable character with many adventures to come.

dick_hardendick_harden6 months ago

Love the story and the writing is excellent. Nice work Jay! Looking forward to more, and hopefully Tom will become her proper boyfriend. 5 stars

Valla666Valla6665 months ago

This is grade A cliterature. Great job. I love that she sees being shared by Tom as submission and service to him. Fingers crossed that Tom makes this into a kinky relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I think you can continue the series. It's clear Tom has feeling for Jane. He likes sluting her out and she loves whoring for him. Neither can leave the other alone for long. That's their relationship. Tom loves watching other guys fuck her. They each can be their authentic self. Jane the whoring/slut and Tom the pimp/lover.

Naughtydj69Naughtydj694 months ago

great effort, another wonderful series. I love the chararterisation, Jane is still human despite all of her adventures.

Would love to see another part.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

I hope to read more of no-longer-plain Jane’s adventures with Tom as her enthusiastic supporter.

GoldustwingGoldustwingabout 2 months ago

Nice touch giving Jane a chance to explore some girl, girl sex. She certainly got into the whole experience, we all need a chance to enjoy bisexual relationships.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous