Plan B - Sex Sells Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She also received the nurse costumes she had ordered from Amazon late Thursday afternoon. She had ordered one that might could have actually served as a actual uniform for a nurse, as it was a simple white blouse, (she ordered the blouse 2 sizes too small) pleated knee length skirt that she planned to shorten dramatically, white hose and of course, the obligatory white hat with a red cross on it. She planned to wear this outfit with white tennis shoes to complete the look of a working hospital nurse. The other was a once piece extremely short, low cut, body hugging skirt with garter straps built into the bottom of the skirt, and a zipper all the way down the front. The sides of the skirt were cut out, baring a lot of skin, and the costume came with white fishnet stockings and lacy white, crotch-less panties. She would wear her heels with this one she supposed, as it was definitely a slutty looking outfit.

Friday morning, Carly considered wearing the more conservative of the two nurse outfits to the clinic, but the too small blouse and the now shortened skirt that didn't quite cover all of her ass cheeks was just too slutty for a normal workday. She wore her "normal" outfit of cleavage revealing blouse, short skirt, and heels. Mike told her early on in the morning, that he would treat her to supper before she had to present Nurse C at the doll house at 7:00PM. She was paid to get completely naked for one donor right after lunch, and when he stepped out of line and tried to get physical with her, she had to knee him in the balls to protect herself. Needless to say, he was unable to finish making his donation after that, and she offered to give him a rain check next week, if he thought he could follow the rules from now on.

Before she knew it, it was 5:00 and the last patient had gone for the day, and the witching hour of 7:00 was fast approaching! She and Mike went down the road to a local burger joint, and he made sure that she had all the liquid courage she thought she needed to begin her evening. He thanked her over and over again for being willing "to take one for the team," and she assured him that she was not doing this because she had to, but because her inner slut wanted to. In fact, she told him to reach under the table to see for himself how wet her pussy was in anticipation.

He looked all around the room to make sure no one could see what he was doing, and slid a hand under her short skirt. She was wearing panties for a change, but they were indeed soaked by her anticipatory juices, as she had said. He breathed another sigh of relief, knowing that she was looking forward to whatever she was going to be expected to do by the "New Sheriff in Town," as she had begun calling him.

Mike dropped her off back at the clinic to get her car, wished her good luck, have fun, but be smart, and to be safe, and remember that she didn't HAVE to do this, and could walk away at any point in time...

She drove home, took a quick shower, shaved all the necessary places, put on a push-up bra, and the rest of the two-piece nurse uniform. The blouse was appropriately tight for her purposes, and as she left the top two buttons undone, it was showing a large portion of her bra. She thought about leaving the bra at home, but decided it would give the boys one more thing to take off when the time came. The bottom of the recently modified skirt was actually above the tops of her white, utilitarian looking stockings, and stopped short of where her ass met her legs as well. The white panties that came with the outfit were almost visible, even when she was standing straight up! Yep, looked sexy to her in the mirror, she thought. She packed an overnight bag, complete with toothbrush, make up, the other nurse costume, and pajamas, although she sincerely doubted she would need the latter.