Plan B - Sex Sells Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she had regained her sensibilities, she looked around the room at the 4 cocks that had just given her so much pleasure. Not feeling as drunk now as she had been, she scooted her ass across the wet satin sheets and got off the bed and fell to her knees. "Why don't you gentleman file one by one by your friendly neighborhood nurse, and let her clean up those messy cocks for you," she said in a voice made husky by repeated deep throat face fuckings.

When she done just that, somebody laughed and said, "Man, I need to piss like a fucking race horse!" The Chief reached a big hand down to Carly who was still on hers knees and licking her lips, and said simply, "Come with girly, you ain't done yet!" He pulled her up from her knees, and led her out of the bedroom across the narrow hall into the other bedroom. Carly had been wondering where the exam table had been put, and now she knew. She immediately noticed that the concrete floor in this room had just been recently poured, and detected a slight slope in it that ran to a drain grate in the middle of the floor. As she looked around, the bed was on one side of the room, already plugged in, and the other wall had some rings mounted in it and other implements hanging from hooks. She looked up, and saw several eye hooks in the ceiling as well, and thought, uh ohh... Somebody has definitely got something kinky in mind...!

The Chief told Carly to climb up on the exam table and put her feet in the stirrups. Once she was ensconced into that now familiar position, he pulled her ass closer to the end of the table, so that her knees were nearly in her chest, which left her pussy and ass exposed right on the very edge of the table. He grabbed a speculum from under the table, and not even bothering to lube it, as her pussy couldn't be any more lubricated than it already was, he inserted the instrument into her cunt and spread her lips wide open.

He of course made a crude comment about the pool of white shit down inside her slutty pussy, and then he took a smaller speculum made for an anal inspection, and also spread it as wide open as the tool would allow, which, after his cock had been inside of her, was pretty damn wide! Another rude comment about his cum that couldn't been seen because it was so fucking deep down in her ass, and he stepped back to admire his work. He took one more instrument from below the table and put it on Carly; and it was sort of like a speculum, but it had an adjustable strap that went around the back of her head, and four prongs that held her mouth wide open. He strapped that on her, and pulled the adjustment strap so tight that her mouth was as wide open as it could possibly be!

Now that her every hole was as fully open as it could be, he tied her hands and feet to the table with some short bungee cords, and then lowered the head of the bed as low as it would go, ensuring that their piss would stay inside her pussy and ass as long as they wanted, and any excess would run down her upper body onto her face. He said, "Who was it that needed to piss, our human toilet is now ready!" All four men shuffled up to the table, holding their soft dicks in their hands, and peered lustfully into her mechanically forced open holes. Larry was the first to release his stream of warm, smelly piss onto her, and he delighted in spraying her tits, and then filling up her mouth as she squeezed her eyes shut to avoid the burn she knew from experience that she would feel if they remained open.

She couldn't spit his piss out of her mouth with the contraption holding it open, but she wasn't told to swallow either, so it just remained in her mouth, spilling out over her luscious lips. Jerry got his flow going next, and he stepped up and quickly had both her pussy and her ass flowing over. When he was done, Jacob sprayed his golden shower on her face and soaked her hair, and finished up washing down her tits and stomach again. The Chief's cock was almost hard again, and he pushed it into first her ass, and began giving her another enema, but with piss this time! When he pulled out, her open asshole allowed most of his piss to pour out onto the floor, but it still remained full almost to the top.

He pushed into her pussy next, hitting her cervix deep inside with his powerful stream of hot yellow pee, and then emptied the rest of his bladder into her open mouth from halfway down her throat. Carly knew that if he was any harder and longer, he would have been pissing directly into her stomach! She began thrusting her hips up at the men trying to communicate to them that she wanted some stimulation on her clit, and when Jacob figured out what she wanted, he reached under the table, and pulled out an electric vibrator which he quickly plugged into the wall.

Setting it to the highest possible speed, he mashed it roughly onto her swollen clit, and rubbed it vigorously, causing Carly to gyrate crazily underneath the vibrating monster assaulting her most sensitive organ. They laughed at her as she was trying to moan and scream, and get away, but couldn't because her mouth was still full of piss when she suddenly surprised all of them by swallowing and yelling out, "Holy mother fucker, I'm cumming!!" It was her turn to squirt now, and the room full of men could only watch in astonishment as she squirted her juices halfway across the room, while shouting at the top of her lungs!!

The chief let her come down from her high, and catch her breath before saying, "Gentleman, I guess that the only polite thing to do is clean up this little heifer before we all leave for home, who wants to suck the piss out of her holes? No one? Well, give me that water hose then, and turn it on!" He took the newly installed hose and placing a thumb over the end of it, began spraying their Nurse down from head to toe. While doing so he said, "You know, one of you lame dicks oughta unplug everything, or we're all liable to fry our dicks off!" Jacob ran around the room and unplugged everything that was plugged in, and then the Chief stuck the hose end directly in her pussy! "You think I can find your G spot with this hose, honey, maybe make you cum again?. He did, and she did, and they all had a good laugh as he moved on to the next open hole. He shoved the hose about 6 inches into her ass, and they again laughed at the spectacle her ass made as it shot out piss mixed with cum onto the floor...

Once they deemed their slut nurse to be clean, and had hosed off the floor, they removed all the devices from her stretched open holes, and untied her hands and feet. She groggily sat up on the slanted exam bed, and almost fell over. Jacob quickly plugged it back in and righted it to a mostly level position and she just sat there, trying to catch her breath after this most incredible evening. She had no idea how many times she had cum, but thought it probably wasn't near enough to satisfy her inner slut as she addressed the 4 men staring at her naked and well used body, "Thank you gentleman for entertaining your favorite nurse this evening, now how do we get those cocks hard again so I can have some more fun and cum?"

She was more than a little bit surprised when all of them said that they needed to get home to their families, or unanswerable questions would be asked. The Chief told her that she could stay here tonight, or go home, but that they expected her to be here at 7:00PM again tomorrow night. And, he said, that he had a "special treat" in store for her tomorrow as well. She had really expected to be fucked all night long, and was both relieved and disappointed to find out the night was over. They all jumped in the shower and rinsed off before getting dressed, and soon she found herself alone in the doll house. She thought that she was still too drunk to drive, so she also jumped into the shower and rinsed off, and then climbed naked into the big bed. There was a huge wet spot dead center on the bed, so she curled up on the left side, and immediately fell into a deep, satisfied sleep.

12