Planet CMNF Ch. 06

Story Info
Jane and Gita visit Lord Champolleon's estate.
2.6k words
4.68
4k
9
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Talbot has been approached by Lieutenant Chandra, a member of the Bellerophon's security team. Commander Stark, the ship's second-command has gone missing and a local aristocrat has been implicated in her disappearance. A plan is hatched: Jane and Gita will disguise themselves as fems to infiltrate the lord's manor house along with Professor Varsenne and one of Gita's subordinates who will play the role of her sire.

"We should get going," Varsenne said. "Lord Champolleon is expecting us."

He produced a black leather leash and clipped it to Jane's collar.

"Come Pip."

Looking very uncomfortable, Corporal Marcus harnessed Gita as well.

Come... uh ... Frisk."

He gave the leash a tug, and the lieutenant fell into step a few feet behind him. She walked with her head down, mortified by her new role as a fem.

Jane had assumed they would leave by the garden gate they had used before, but instead Varsenne led them out through the cloisters. Jane and Gita found themselves being paraded naked through the heart of the university campus.

They soon crossed paths with a group of students--young oms on their way to class. This was the first test of their deception. Did Gita make a convincing fem?

The young men glanced at the human officers with casual lust, clearly enjoying the view, but giving no indication they saw anything suspicious about the two leashed women.

Jane was particularly pleased with how Lt. Chandra behaved. Even though she was clearly embarrassed, Gita kept her hands down at her sides and let them look. Maybe their plan would work.

A carriage was waiting for them in the university forecourt--an elegant landau with its top down. Varsenne opened the carriage door and Jane and Gita scrambled inside. Unlike the hard wooden benches of the cab, the landau's seats were padded velvet, which felt lovely on Jane's bare bottom. As soon as the two men joined them, the carriage driver cracked his whip and they set out for Lord Champolleon's estate.

The route took them through a rolling landscape of woods and hills. The afternoon sun felt delicious on Jane's bare skin, and the wind blew Gita's messy dark hair around, offering tantalizing glimpses of her tawny breasts with their thick brown nipples. Cpl. Marcus sat stiffly opposite her with his hands on his knees, conspicuously averting his eyes from his commanding officer's exposed pussy.

The view was hard to ignore. Lt. Chandra's dark, fleshy lips were slightly parted in an intimate pout. A hint of moisture glistened within.

Jane wondered if it had occurred to the young marine that since he was Lt. Chandra's sire now, he could fuck her whenever he wanted--even right out in public. She was his for the taking.

As they drew near the main house, they passed a half-dozen naked young women frolicking in a field. Jane looked closely to see if any of them resembled Commander Stark, but none of them did. With her fiery red hair, the commander would have stood out instantly among the herd of blondes and brunettes, but there was no sign of her.

Several other carriages arrived about the same time they did--more of Lord Champolleon's guests. Jane watched as a procession of elegantly-dressed oms debouched from their gigs and proceeded to the front door, where two liveried footmen waited to show them inside.

None of the oms were accompanied by fems. Jane and Gita were the only women.

Varsenne tugged Jane's leash, coaxing her down out of the landau onto the gravel drive. Jane thought they would head straight to the front door, but instead her sire led her wincing across the gravel to a narrow strip of grass.

The implication was clear. He was giving her an opportunity to relieve herself before they went inside.

She thought about trying to find some bushes, but that would give their deception away. There was nothing to do but play out the role of the obedient fem. Cringing inside, she squatted in the grass and urinated. The thick stream of piss made a shameful hissing sound.

Marcus led Gita over to the grass as well. The dark-skinned woman looked intensely ashamed, but nevertheless she squatted down on her haunches next to Jane.

More carriages arrived. The elegant passengers briefly glanced their way, but the sight of two obedient fems peeing in the grass was so commonplace they didn't look for long.

Still, being on public display had made Gita shy, and try as she might, she was unable to produce any urine.

Marcus jingled her leash. "Come on Frisk," He cajoled. "Try to make a little. It may be a long time before you get another chance."

From the tone of his voice, it was clear the marine corporal had fully accepted his role as his commanding officer's sire. Lt. Chandra grimaced and squeezed out a few dribbles of pee.

"It's time we went inside," Varsenne announced. The way he said it, he seemed to be addressing Cpl. Marcus, but his words were meant for Jane and Gita as well.

The words had their effect. Lt. Chandra let loose a huge gush, the hot stream splashing in the grass between her bare feet. A tiny shudder of shame passed through her hunched shoulders.

"Good girl," Marcus said from the other end of her leash.

* * *

Once both women had finished peeing, the four of them went inside--Varsenne and Marcus in the lead and the two naked women trailing along behind on their leads.

Lord Champolleon's party had already started. A half-dozen oms milled around in the capacious entry hall, sipping drinks and chatting. There was a solitary fem there as well--a tall, willowy black girl, with skin so dark it was practically ebony. She was wearing a stunning silver collar and standing obediently next to their host, Lord Champolleon.

Varsenne went over to make his introductions, leading Jane behind him. Marcus and Gita followed as well.

"Who's this?" Varsenne said, nodding toward the black girl.

"Her name is Kenda," the nobleman said. "I acquired her last month. Stunning, isn't she? You know me--I have an eye for the exotic."

Remembering her encounter with the feral fems in the park, Jane dropped to all fours and stuck her nose in Kendra's crotch. She inhaled deeply sniffing the girl's musky aroma.

She must have played the role of curious fem well, because Varsenne gave her leash a sharp tug.

"Stop that, Pip" he scolded.

"It's fine," Lord Champolleon chuckled. "Kenda doesn't mind, do you girl? Pip is just being friendly."

Chastened, Jane retreated to Varsenne's side.

"Feel free to remove Pip's leash while you're here," Lord Champolleon said, "Kenda has full run of the house. Pip might as well too."

He nodded to Marcus.

"You too, young man, give that beauty of yours a chance to romp."

This wasn't part of the plan, but it was an excellent development. Unleashed, Jane and Gita could search for Commander Stark without attracting attention. They'd just be two rambunctious fems exploring unfamiliar territory.

"Be good, Frisk," Cpl. Marcus said as he unbuckled her leash. He patted her round bottom for emphasis.

The two naked women scampered off, wending their way through the crowd of well-dressed Tyrian aristocrats. They couldn't talk of course, so Gita took Jane by the hand, tugging her up a sweeping set of stairs to the mansion's second floor.

Once they were out of earshot the lieutenant ventured a whisper. "I can't believe this is working! Champolleon actually thinks we're fems."

"Should we split up and search?" Jane asked in a voice so low it was barely audible.

"We better to stick together," Gita said. "It looks less suspicious."

They checked all the rooms in the upstairs hall, their bare feet padding softly on the polished wood floors.

Despite the seriousness of their mission, Jane was enjoying herself. It felt so deliciously naughty to run around the elegant house with no clothes on. The presence of Gita magnified her awareness of her own nakedness. It was always a thrill to glance over and see the young lieutenant trotting along beside her, her breasts jiggling.

After a while they got bolder about talking.

"Do you mind if I ask you a personal question?" Lt Chandra said.

"Ask away," Jane replied.

"Is this making you wet too?"

"I've been wet ever since we undressed in the garden." Jane laughed. "It was the same when I went into Avalonde with Varsenne. Sopping wet all day."

"Good," Gita sighed. "I was afraid there was something wrong with me."

"There's something really hot about being on display--once you get over the initial embarrassment of course."

"The way Marcus looks at me ... I can tell he wants to fuck me. And oh god, right now I want to fuck him too."

"You could you know. He's your sire. Tyrian sires are expected to service their fems when they're in rut ... and girl, you're definitely in rut."

Gita looked shocked. "Did Professor Varsenne 'service' you?"

"Right after you saw us together in the university forecourt."

The lieutenant raised her hand to her mouth.

"Oh my. Are the rumors true?"

"About the size of Tyrian cocks? Absolutely. I didn't know if I could take it all ... but I did."

Jane smiled and pressed her fingers against her lower abdomen, just above her bush, recalling what it felt like to have Varsenne inside her.

"It's been too long since my last good fuck," Gita said. "I think that's why I'm so horny."

"If you want to touch yourself, it's okay," Jane said.

"Seriously? But if I do, you have to too."

They were in an ornate sitting room with open windows that looked out on the estate garden. They pulled up two wooden chairs and sat facing each other with their legs open. Two immodest fems.

"You look good like that," Gita said. "Being a fem really suits you."

"You look good too," Jane said. "You have such a pretty pussy."

The young lieutenant snaked her hand down her trim torso and teased her fleshy labia. They were spread like the petals of a flower and dewy with arousal.

"You're sure it's okay?" Gita asked shyly.

"Absolutely," Jane answered. "We're fems now. It's what fems do."

She began touching herself to show the lieutenant it was all right, fondling her tits with one hand while stroking her pussy lips with the other

"When was the last time you were with a man?" Jane asked.

"It's been months," Gita said with a sigh. She licked her fingers and slipped them inside herself, teasing them slowly in and out. "Tell me about professor Varsenne."

"I got down on my knees and sucked his cock." Jane said proudly. "He held my leash taut the whole time, controlling me."

"That sounds so hot," Gita said, forming her mouth into a little "o". It was clear she was imagining having a cock in it.

"Then he fucked me," Jane said. "I got down on all fours and he fucked me from behind."

"Oh God ...," Gita sighed.

Jane couldn't take her eyes off what the other woman was doing. It was hypnotic watching Gita's fingers move in and out of her cunt. Jane matched her stroke for stoke, both of them making soft cooing noises.

"Do you ...? Do you maybe want to eat me out?" Gita asked shyly.

"Ok ...."

Jane knew it was inappropriate, but she couldn't help herself. She was so turned on. She dropped to the floor and crawled over to the other woman, stopping with her face inches from Gita's open sex, close enough to smell her--warm and musky, with an intriguing spicy undertone.

Inching closer, she licked Lt. Chandra's pussy, running her little pink tongue along the other woman's swollen lips. Gita took her fingers out to allow Jane stick to her tongue inside.

"Oh God," Gita groaned, reaching down to touch the top of Jane's head as if to reassure herself the encounter really was happening, that Jane Talbot was really going down on her. It was surreal.

Only a few hours had passed since their morning rendezvous in the walled garden at the university. Then they'd been two human women--fellow naval officers, sharply dressed in crisp, black uniforms. Now they were two naked fems in full rut.

Wet lapping sounds echoed off the ornate ceiling of the sitting room. Gita was slumped down in the wooden chair with her thighs wide open, her toes curling. Her head was thrown back with her long, straight hair spilling down almost to the floor. She roughly played with her thick brown nipples, twisting and pinching them between trembling fingers.

Jane looked up from between her legs, her face shiny.

"Do you want to cum?" she asked.

"I want to cum so bad," Gita moaned.

Jane kissed Gita's clit. It was as thick and erect, poking eagerly out from between her pussy lips like a tiny cock. Jane started sucking it, teasing it with her tongue. Her right hand was down between her own legs, frantically rubbing her own clit.

"Then cum for me, you dirty fem," Jane growled.

Gita started shaking and jerking as she was hit by a full-body orgasm.

"I am," she cried. "I'm a dirty rutting fem!"

"Lieutenant Chandra!"

This exclamation came from Corporal Marcus, who was standing at the open door to the sitting room, staring at the two women in shock.

Jane and Gita scrambled to their feet, covering themselves with their hands in shame and humiliation. Both their faces were bright red, and Gita was still slightly wobbly from her recent orgasm

Jane tried to explain:

"We were just ...," her voice trailed off. It was impossible to explain away what the corporal had just witnessed.

Marcus advanced holding their leashes.

"Um ... Professor Varsenne sent me to retrieve you. He says he's found something important."

Jane and Gita stared at the floor as the corporal clipped the leads to their collars. They were too ashamed to meet his eyes. Jane was burning to ask him what Varsenne had discovered, but she accepted being leashed silently. She was a mute fem again.

"Come, Frisk ... Pip ...." He jingled their leashes.

Marcus led them side by side back down to the party. They threaded their way through the crowded main hall, brushing the elbows of the elegantly-dressed Tyrians.

The men were laughing and talking, oblivious to the two naked women padding softly among them. Nevertheless, Jane was mortified. She stank of sex, and her pussy was still shamefully wet.

* * *

They passed out of the hall's back doors and onto the wide green lawn behind the manor house. Marcus led them to Lord Champolleon's stables.

Varsenne was there waiting for them among the horses. The only other person there was the stable boy, a young Tyrian who was busy brushing out a fine roan stallion. He glanced up at them as they entered, then pulled his cap low over his eyes.

There was something vaguely familiar about his face, but Jane couldn't quite place him. Had she seen him before around the academy? She wished she could confer with Gita about it--maybe she would remember him--but as fems they had to remain silent.

Varsenne called him over. "Come here, boy! I have something to ask you!"

The boy slouched over with his hands in his pockets, keeping his eyes averted. He muttered something about having work to do, but Varsenne waved his objections off. His eyes flickered briefly over the two Earth women's naked bodies, but there was no indication he suspected anything.

"Commander Stark!" Gita exclaimed.