Planet CMNF Ch. 05

Story Info
Another woman joins Dr. Talbot's naked adventures.
2.4k words
4.69
5.6k
10

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took Jane several days to recover from her adventure in Avalonde. A long soak in the bath sufficed to wash off the grime and the sweat, but it took much longer for her to feel truly clean again. Her behavior haunted her: She'd openly masturbated on a public street and relieved herself in the park like a wild animal. Even worse, she'd allowed Varsenne to service her sexually, grunting in pleasure as she received his thick cock.

Encountering him in the reading room the next day was incredibly awkward. She was fully dressed, of course, wearing her crisp navy uniform with its high collar and sturdy black boots. Her blonde hair was again neatly piled atop her head in tightly coiled braids.

But from the look in his eyes, she could tell he remembered how she'd been yesterday: naked and disheveled, down on all fours, raising her rump in the air to offer herself to him.

"Professor Varsenne," she said stiffly, by way of a greeting.

"Dr. Talbot," he nodded in return. Mercifully he didn't say a word about fucking her.

They chatted briefly about her work. He'd brought some history books he thought would interest her, and laid them out on the table for Jane to examine. She leafed through them one at a time, handling them carefully so as not to crack their antique leather bindings. They were interesting--treatises on the care and handling of fems from the previous century. How to quarter them, how to care for them when they were pregnant, that sort of thing.

Jane realized with horror that Varsenne probably thought she was carrying his child. The Tyrians had no knowledge of Earth birth control technology, so when he'd ejaculated inside her, for all he knew he was breeding her. She carefully placed the battered volume back on the table and gave the bottom of her tunic a sharp tug to straighten it. No point in mentioning it now.

Suddenly there was the sound of a woman clearing her throat.

Jane looked up. It was the young lieutenant who had recognized Jane when she'd returned to the Visitors' quarters in Varsenne's company. Jane's heart skipped a beat.

"Dr. Talbot?" the woman asked.

Jane nodded. "That's me."

"You're a hard woman to find."

Jane sighed. "I've been here in the reading room all morning. And you are?"

"Lt. Gita Chandra. We met the other day."

Lt. Chandra was a tall, dark-skinned woman with a thick black braid that hung down her back. The collar tabs on her uniform identified her as a member of the Bellerophon's security team.

"What can I do for you, Lt. Chandra?" Jane asked, the color rising in her cheeks. She well remembered the circumstances under which they'd met.

"There's been a security incident." Gita said. She glanced significantly at Jane, then toward Varsenne. "And I think you two are uniquely suited to helping us resolve it."

"What sort of incident?"

"Commander Stark has gone missing" Lt. Chandra said bluntly.

Jane's eyes went wide. Kate Stark was the Bellerophon's second-in-command, a tiny, energetic woman who was always was on the go, monitoring operations and barking orders at her subordinates.

"She disappeared when she was out inspecting the perimeter," Lt. Chandra went on. "We're worried it might have something to do with the Tyrians' odd attitudes toward women."

Jane was shocked. While it was true that the male Tyrians were disconcerted by the female members of the Bellerophon's crew, there had never been any indication that Jane and her shipmates might be in danger. The Tyrians' attitude was more one of bafflement and curiosity. From their perspective, human women were strange talking animals who perversely walked around in clothes.

"That's horrible," Jane said. "But how does this involve us?"

"We have reports that Lord Champolleon has recently acquired a new fem," Lt. Chandra said. "A fem who bears a striking resemblance to Commander Stark."

Lord Champolleon was a local land owner who lived in a sprawling manor house a few miles from the university. Jane had glimpsed him once--a tall, elegantly-dressed om with an imperious air, riding with his hounds in the fields beyond the university wall.

Varsenne stepped forward. "I find it hard to believe that Lucan Champolleon could be involved in anything sinister," he said. "The man's character is above reproach. He is a patrician and a gentleman, as well as a good friend."

"That's exactly why I think you can help us," the lieutenant said. "If you were to call upon your good friend at home, we may be able to clear up the mystery of Lord Champolleon's new fem. Dr. Talbot would accompany you of course. She's served under Commander Stark for years, and knows her well."

"Such a thing is utterly impossible," Varsenne exclaimed. "You know that only a select few in the government are privy to the existence of the Visitors. Were Dr. Talbot to show her face at Lord Champolleon's house, the scandal would be enormous."

"I was thinking she would go in the guise of your fem, Professor Varsenne. I know for a fact she has left the compound in your company before. I saw her at your side only a few days ago."

Jane shifted uncomfortably. The memory of being naked and collared gave her an shameful thrill.

"If Commander Stark's safety is at stake, I don't see how I can say no," Jane said softly.

"Excellent! I knew I could count on you!" Lt. Chandra said

* * *

Varsenne made all the arrangements. In two days, he would call on Lord Champolleon and Jane would accompany him disguised as Pip.

Lt. Chandra insisted on being allowed to tag along. It was decided she would pretend to be a fem as well, and a male member of the Bellerophon's security team would act as her sire.

The morning of their visit, Jane and Gita met in secret so the anthropologist could teach the other woman in how to act like a fem. They went to the same secluded garden where Jane had met Varsenne the night he had first taken her to Avalonde.

There was no one else around; The two naval officers circled the fountain in solitude, the sharp tap of their boots on the paving stones mingling with the gentle plash of the water.

"Fems aren't stupid, but they are mute," Jane explained. "The whole time we're at Lord Champolleon's estate, you must hold your tongue or you'll give the game away."

Gita nodded gravely. She understood. "And what about our clothes?"

"We'll leave them here. As you know, fems don't wear them. We'll be entirely naked. Barefoot too."

The lieutenant's large brown eyes opened wide as the import of Jane's words sunk in. A faint hint of color crept into her dark cheeks.

"Entirely naked?"

Jane nodded. "We can start whenever you're ready."

"You mean just strip down, right here?" the security officer said, looking around the garden in alarm.

"A fem isn't modest about her body," Jane said. "The sooner you adopt that mindset the easier this will be."

Lt. Chandra surrendered to the inevitable. She sat on the edge of the fountain to remove her boots. She had small elegant feet, slim and delicate, with high graceful arches.

Jane was relieved to note that her toenails were unpainted. The Tyrian females' utter ignorance of bodily ornamentation was something else that set them apart from human women. Gita's toes being natural simplified things.

Reluctantly, Gita took off the rest of her clothes--her stiff black tunic, her uniform trousers. As she removed each piece, she handed it to Jane who carefully folded it and set it aside. In a few seconds the young woman had stripped down to her underwear. Lt. Chandra was wearing a pair of lacy red panties and a matching bra that Jane doubted was regulation.

"And the rest," Jane prompted.

"I know," Gita frowned. "Don't hurry me.

The lieutenant reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, slipped the straps off her shoulders, and let her breasts swing free.

Blushing deeply, the security officer folded one arm across her chest. Her dark brown nipples were standing straight up in the cool morning air, as thick as the tip of her Jane's little finger.

Now the security officer faced a challenge--how to take off her panties without exposing her breasts. She used her free hand to wriggle her underwear down her broad hips, then let it drop around her ankles.

Now bottomless as well as topless, Gita squeezed her legs together and splayed her fingers over her exposed crotch, obviously mortified.

Her efforts to hide her pussy were about as successful as the ones to hide her tits. Jane still saw enough to tell that Lt. Chandra was shaved smooth down below.

Now, that was a problem. Tyrian fems didn't even groom the hair on their heads, let alone their pubic hair.

If Jane had known earlier, she would have told the security officer to let her bush grow out, but it was too late now. It couldn't be helped. Hopefully the Tyrians would merely assume that Gita was one of those rare women with hardly any body hair.

"Put your hands down," Jane commanded. "You need to get used to being uncovered."

The other woman sheepishly complied, forcing her hands down to her sides. "Sorry, doctor ... is this better?"

"You also need to wear your hair loose, and take off your earrings."

Lt. Chandra fingered her thick braid nervously. Slowly she unwound it and draped her dark, flowing hair over her shoulders. It was nearly long enough to cover both breasts leaving only her nipples peeking through.

Then she removed the tiny gold studs from her earlobes, and placed them in Jane's extended palm.

"Much better," Jane nodded. "How do you feel?"

"I hate this," Gita replied miserably. "This was a horrible idea. I never should have asked to come along."

"You'll get used to it," Jane said. "Give it time."

"I suppose it's not too bad," Gita sighed. "When it's just the two of us, it's like being naked in a locker room. But I still can't believe you went into the city like this."

"It's time for your collar," Jane said. "Bend down."

Varsenne had given Jane a spare collar for the lieutenant to wear. She brushed the taller woman's hair aside, exposing her long brown neck. Gita flinched at Jane's touch. Carefully, Jane buckled the smooth leather around the other woman's throat.

"There," Jane said. "You're a proper fem now."

* * *

Jane could tell from the angle of the sun that it was well past noon. She would have to hurry if she was going to be ready by the time Varsenne came to collect them.

Quickly, she stripped off her own uniform, piling her clothes next to Gita's. She felt a momentary pang at the plainness of her underwear. She wished she had worn something pretty like the lieutenant had.

At first, the other woman averted her eyes as Jane shed her clothes, but eventually curiosity got the better of her. By the time the anthropologist was fully naked, Gita was openly staring.

As Jane lifted her arms to uncoil her braids she was hit by a sudden wave of shame. Partially, it was because of way Gita was looking at her, but mostly it was because of the growing tingle she felt between her legs.

The memories of her day in Avalonde with Varsenne came flooding back: The lanky girl outside the bookstore, deliberately spreading her legs to show Jane her wet pussy. The gang of laughing men in the park, fucking the feral fem while Jane watched from the bushes.

But mostly she remembered being serviced by her sire, the delicious way it felt to have Varsenne's cock inside her aching pussy.

Varsenne would be here soon. She needed to be ready for him.

"Now I need my collar," Jane said to Gita. "Can you help me with it, please?"

Jane held up her chin and let Lt. Chandra buckle the familiar leather band around her neck. It was a little disconcerting, standing in such close proximity to another naked woman, particular one as pretty as the young security officer. The mortifying tingle between her legs grew stronger.

Jane brushed her hair over her face, and did the same for Gita. The lieutenant hung her head and looked up at Jane sheepishly through her messy bangs.

"What happens now?" she asked.

"Now we wait for our sires," Jane said with a laugh. "Who did you pick to play your owner?"

"Corporal Marcus," Gita said. "I've used him for special assignments before. He's a good man, thinks fast on his feet ... and most important, he can keep his mouth shut."

The two naked women sat on the tiles at the edge of the fountain, and Jane dipped her hand in, idly splashing the cool water. It was strange. It was nice just to sit here with the lieutenant, feeling the breeze in her hair and the sun on her skin. Jane didn't have many female friends aboard the Bellerophon, and she savored this small moment of impromptu sisterhood.

"Have you decided on a name?" Jane asked.

"A name?"

"For your sire to call you. You can't go by Gita--that's a human name."

"I didn't know I needed one. Maybe you should pick one for me."

Jane looked the lieutenant up and down, trying to think of something appropriate.

"How about 'Frisk? It suits you somehow."

"Okay, if you say so."

"Frisk it is then!"

Jane extended her hand.

"Hello, Frisk. I'm Pip."

The men arrived a few minutes later. Varsenne was wearing the same elegant gray suit he always wore around campus. Corporal Marcus was dressed as a fashionable young member of the Tyrian aristocracy, with high riding boots and tight trousers that showed off his thighs.

His eyes went wide as he and Varsenne entered the garden. Although he knew what the plan was, the reality of it still left him speechless. Lt. Chandra and Dr. Talbot were totally naked, just sitting there beside the fountain like it was the most natural thing in the world.

Unable to contain his curiosity, the corporal's gaze flickered back and forth between the two, taking in every detail of their bodies--their pert breasts, their lean flanks, and ... oh my god ... their pussies.

Abruptly Gita stood up and nodded in his direction.

"Corporal," she said curtly.

"Lieutenant," he replied, snapping to attention, his erection clearly visible through his tight breeches.

Jane rose as well.

She explained about Gita's new name and gave their clothes to Varsenne for safe-keeping. After packing the women's uniforms away, the Tyrian produced a pair of tiny silver padlocks and locked their collars closed. They weren't free human women any more, now they were Tyrian livestock.