Planet Erotica Ch. 01

Story Info
Luke is the only man on all Planet Erotica.
1k words
4.11
6.6k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/26/2023
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1- The Precumming.

"Praised Allfather, Majestic Conqueror, Divine Sire, the Faithfull still remain."

She chanted, her voice growing stronger and more throaty, out from under her holy shroud, gossamer thin and hiding nothing, it's hem extending to the upper reaches of thick quavering thighs, tenting upwards at the front due to two needle hot points. Her Distended Nipples atop Mountainous Breasts. Leaking copious milk. Drenching the front of her red shroud. Her ever boiling pussy dripping hot girlcum, drooling hungrily.

"Now RISE!"

He started to roust from a deep slumber.

"...Magnificent..." the beautiful female voice managed to moan around a mega-mouthful of cock.

"Huh what?... oh my god." He startled awake to a glorious vision.

Suckling down on the tip of his Towering, turgid veined, Mammoth Cock was the Perfect Sex-kitten. Her big blue eyes rolling back with ecstasy. Her cavernous cleavage plunging into a sinfully revealing cloak of transparent red silk. She moaned, rubbing her drenched pussy up and down his thigh, shifting the weight of her titanic round ass.

A kernel of seed deep with him began to move and gather strength like an avalanche pouring down the length of his cock.

He was too stunned to speak but too overwhelmed with pleasure not to moan.

As his third leg began to clench and pump the mysterious girl plunged her thick pillowy red lips as far down as she could reach, his cockhead bulging out her throat, as she guzzled jet after jet of his sperm, some of it leaking out her nose.

She purred as the rest of it pooled warm and delicious deep down in her stomach, as she slurped and garbled on cockmeat, her pussy gushing ripples of girlcum.

"It's sooo Looong. It's been soooo Looooong." She giggled hysterically, cock-drunk.

Then their eyes met.

The ancientness of her blue ocean eyes betrayed the youth of her voluptuous body.

Her silvery wavy hair spilled forth from under the hood of her scarlet shroud, crowned by a tilted black witch's hat, beautifully complimenting her shiny ebony skin.

Her eyes melted into a shower of affection.

"You're Handsome" She giggled, then she laid a tiny delicate black hand on his chest. She was so small for such a curvaceous woman.

She clambered up his body and raised up her thick ass, tapering into shapely legs and tiny black feet, both legs spread wide akimbo, revealing the red glistening cunt nested between, a shower of honey drizzling down from her hypersensitive folds.

The boy could resist no longer. He reached up for her. He wrapped his hands around her buttcheecks and dug his fingertips deep into her firm yet pliant ass, just as her straining cloak gave way, Spilling her milky jugs all over his face.

She moaned deliciously, with a nightingale voice. Her hypersensitive pussy spilling it's secrets all over him.

"I Can't Wait Anymore!!!" She wailed. Finally perching her well lubricated canal high atop his unbendable prick.

She Plunged

The effect was dramatic as it was instantaneous. She shrieked and cried, tears of utter joy raining down her cheeks. Warm milk jetted out her nipples and soaked his face and the scarlet sheets beneath them. The more her pussy gobbled up the lengths of his cock the more and more she quaked and shuddered, the more sweet girlcum drenched their thighs, and the more she lost her mind.

The boy was beginning to drown in the soaked bedsheets. But he was too busy getting the fuck of his life to care.

They came to an impasse halfway down the length of his cock, as she ground the neck of her cervix against the cockhead already a foot deep in her. Whimpering and pleading. The boy firmed his grip on her ass, gripped her left tit between his teeth, and began to pull her down with all his might. As her soothing milk filled his mouth, his mighty cockhead bulled aside the opening and pushed ever deeper, and she gave way.

She stopped shrieking and fell dead silent as her whole universe convulsed around the man inside her.

The grip of her vagina was virginal, and the tightening of her uterus around him was like a wet heavenly vice.

She screamed so loud she was silent as the crypt, while he slid her all the way down to his massive, grapefruit sized balls, already churning with cum again. The only thing revealing that she wasn't in a coma, was her gasp of exhalation as his massive cock forced her guts apart and compressed her diaphram.

There was a veritable waterfall of cum gushing out of her hypersensitive, perpetually orgasmic depths. But she was long past the point of participating in her ravishing, completely brain melted.

The boy could contain himself no longer. As his cock grew red hot and started to pulse, he ground himself to the center of the sexy Witch's core. Pheromones in his precum signaled to her waiting body that her reward was soon to come, and she shuddered, in complete silence, as she instantly ovulated, Spilling a bunch of ripe ova into her fallopian tubes.

The very moment she became maximally fertile, he gave up the ghost, and jetted long coils of hyperpotent, sperm rich semen.

"AAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!"

She keened at the top of million lungs as she crashed over the spell keeping her silent. Part of her cum-fucked brain knew already. She was getting pregnant.

As her faculties returned to her, she managed to gasp out between uterine convulsions, "More! Don't Never Stop! MORE!!!"

But she spoke too soon, for he felt himself drawing close to the brink, his balls tightening, his cock singing, her hot pussy enveloping him in ecstasy. A pleasurable pulse rang through him as he jetted another gallon of sperm into her waiting cunt.

She screamed loudest of all, yet more of her eggs getting drenched in his hyperpotent cum.

"I LOVE YOU LUKE!" She finally wept before collapsing onto his chest, nothing more than a comatose quivering wet mess. She was out before he thought to ask her how she knew his name.

Ultimately, feeling dark sleep clawing away at his last wakeful moment, Luke tenderly wiped the sweat from her silvery hair. His cock still a rock hard pillar extended deep inside her, he succumbed to the night.