Planet Erotica Ch. 02

Story Info
Luke is The Only Man on all Planet Erotica.
2.2k words
4.65
3.9k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/26/2023
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - Baby Fever.

Luke was the first to awaken.

He found himself surprisingly comfortable swathed in drenched scarlet sheets. His lady of the night was still sleeping with him, bathing him in a nest of silvery hair, with her leg thrown over his crotch protectively, as if she could mask the girth swinging down below.

Careful so as not to wake her, he glanced around the room and inspected it for clues as to where he might be.

The scarlet sheets underneath them filled out the top of a double king size mattress on a four poster bed. One of the sides faced a beaded curtain draped from a pole extending from two posters of the massive bed. Presumably that leads to the rest of the room outside. But the other walls were also interesting.

On his left was a big cozy bookshelf extending to the ceiling, filled with provocative titles such as The Sorceresses Cumpanion, Advanced Pheremonology, and Encyclopedia Erotica Volumes 1 through 69.

On His right was a collection of alchemical instruments, arranged orderly on shelves, and an apothecary kit, consisting of many strange herbs, spices, and phallic mushrooms.

Speaking of the devil, the back wall was arrayed with a variety of toys. Sex toys. Vibrators, Dildos, Ropes, Chains, Masks, and more.

And to complete the freaky package, the ceiling above the four poster bed was covered from wall to wall in a vast mirror, reflecting the

Red bedsheets stretched out over the wide mattress below, reflecting back down on the couple. Behind their tangled bodies, he could make out a vast mandala embroidered in the bedsheets, a ring of golden runes around a pentagram centering on them. And most curious of all, was the ring of candles, floating above the mattress as if there was an invisible chandelier extending down from the mirrored ceiling.

The boy wondered how burning wax did not drip down on them.

Luke stared up at their reflections on the ceiling and marveled at the beauty of the creature he had just fucked senseless not long ago. Her shroud shredded into tatters by their lovemaking, her hat spilled over onto its side on the bed next to them, and her wild silver hair smelling of vanilla.

The serene being splayed out over his body quickened his heart and pumped precious blood down into his cock. He could not help but reach for her, tenderly stroking the locks of her hair. As a wisp of hair drifted over her sweet button nose and long sensuous eye lashes, she began to stir.

"Hhhmmmmmmm" She murmured sweetly.

She cuddled up closer to him, mashing her jugs over the right side of his torso and squirting milk onto his arm, swiveling her generous behind and tightening her left leg's hold on his cock.

"Oooohhh Daddy... break my little pussy..." She whispered half-asleep, smiling giddily and nuzzling her cute button nose deeper into his chest. Her snatch loosing a steady river of girlcum over his crotch and thighs.

A moment of worry struck the boy as he wondered who she was dreaming off.

"...luke..." She whispered

Bu-Bump! Went the boy's heart, as his length grew a few inches

"...Luke..." She pleaded

Bu-Bump! Went the boy's heart again, as his girth hardened to iron.

"....oh Luke it's true... everything is true..." Her body shifted so she was lying face down into his chest and his cock slid into the gap between her shapely black legs

BU-BUMP! Went his heart a third time, as blood rushed to his lower parts and his cock snapped erect upwards like a flagpole, and SMACK! smacked her generous behind, crying out his surrender to the voluptuous witch's curves.

Her stunning blue eyes framed by black lashes fluttered open groggily. Then a cloud of brief lusty confusion fogged her eyes, as she felt the root of the boy's steaming hot monster cock press up and into her clit. And up through between her split labia, up past her grundle, and far out past the globes of her thick ass.

"Your holiness." She wriggled her sloppy dripping pussy all over the base of his rod. "The Tome was true. You're magnificent!"

"Who Are You?" Hot precum began to well up his cock.

"Alice My Lord" She apologized, as she slowly slid up his length, leaving a long trail of cream in her wake.

"How do you know my name?" He grunted guttural.

"Oh. Oh my God." She began to ease her lower lips apart on his spewing cockhead. "Your Tome. OH! It told me about you. HMmmmm so Good!... I have a copy."

A tingle went up Luke's spine and he heard the sound of something heavy sliding out off of one of Alice's bookshelves, then he watched in awe as a massive leather bound book titled The Adventures of Lukas John Mutingamo floated down slowly.

"Hey! That's my name!"

The book flopped open and the two halves flapped past the floating candles like a clumsy bird. It flapped down over to the two bodies coming together on the massive bed down below.

Alice groaned oh so sweetly as she was impaled, watching the book together with Luke, his thick cockmeat sliding slowly into her, filling her.

"We need to take this slow so I don't go too crazy!" she laughed out loud like a tittering bird

He grunted in agreement, but could not help his pungent pheromonal precum from leaking from his cock right up into her, causing her to giggle giddily.

"Master, I summoned you to restore the world to balance." She said with sudden seriousness, belied by her slowly gyrating her wide hips so as to stir around her melting pussy.

She shook the glaze from her ocean eyes, fighting off the hysterical mad lust threatening to overtake her, then flourished a hand towards the book, it's pages flipping past, till the book came to rest floating open in front of them, showing an illustration, annotated with arcane runes.

The Witch cooed as the boy suddenly sprayed a few coils of sperm right up into her fertile womb, so turned on was he by the image displayed on those pages.

It was him! Seated on a throne of gold, surrounded by a horde of young curvaceous pregnant women, with bulging bosoms and bellies and buttocks. Some were bowing, with their overflowing teats pressed into the velvet carpet before the throne, and their pussy lips dripping from beneath their upturned asscheeks, some were nursing adorable babies, others were staring at the enthroned man with their hands clasped together worshipfully, and others still were milking his Mammoth Cock.

"You're the Allfather." Alice cooed, sinking down to her cervix and laying her head back down on Luke's chest, her massive tits leaking rivers of milk on his belly.

Luke groaned and felt her heart beating around half of his cock, as he watched the book in fascination. The illustration of the man and his harem was moving like an animation. Now one of the pregnant ladies servicing his mighty prong had found herself facing away from him. presenting her vulnerable ass to him as he penetrated her doggy style, while other ladies licked and suckled the base of his cock and his balls.

"Let's go outside your holiness. I have things to show you"

But Luke did not heed her. Instead he took firm grip of her thick ass, as it spilled over his hands and his fingers dug deep into her asscrack.

"Wait! Let's take it slow."

Luke ignored her and thrust hard against his grip on her booty, grinding deeper into her cervix.

"NoooooooOooooOooOooOooOOOOOO!!!" She wailed in utter defeat as the burning hot rod drilled into her, massaging her overly orgasmic uterus into submission. Completely wiping her mind clean.

What was she thinking again? She was totally consumed by the handsome boy and his massive meat, piercing her to the core.

Luke watched the scene unfold in the mirror above them, as her voluptuous black body spasmed around his cock, and she desperately wrapped her limbs around the boy in the sheets beneath her, seeking harbor against the orgasmic storms battering her tiny body.

She could not weigh more than 100 pounds despite her charms.

The boy for his part could also see himself, or at least his head, black with close cropped curly black hair, and also his hands and feet, with lighter skin pads on his palms.

With renewed confidence, Luke gathered her up in his tight bootygrip, as she tightened her spread legs around his back and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, and he lifted the shrieking girl up off the bed, supporting her with nothing more than his cock wedged deep inside her.

Luke carried Alice to the threshold leading to the chamber beyond, and then out through the beaded curtain, as her pussy rained down a stream of juice.

They exited the threshold to find themselves in a large wooden octagonal room with a high angled ceiling, and little arrow slit windows filled with stained glass. Yet more crystals and glass instruments were arrayed about the room. One corner had a drawing table with a antique wooden chair, another had a heap of clothes piled unceremoniously against a headless mannequin, and a third corner had an armoire with a man sized mirror on the doors, with a grandfather clock embedded in its crest, a fourth corner had a sex swing, a fourth corner had a small kitchen, and a sixth corner led to a stone spiral staircase, with more mysteries down below.

"Is this your house?" Luke grunted

"Oh Yeah! Ooooo... I mean, yes." Alice gibbered, eyes rolling back, pussy spraying girlcum, almost completely overcome with ecstasy. "Take me to my desk Master."

"I like when you call me Luke. Like when you said you loved me..."

"Oh no! I'm so sorry your Holiness! Using you name like that... I blasphemed! I was just... it was just... you feel so good I can't even think straight!" And as if to emphasize her point, Alice started thrashing around his cock and clawing into his back with her fingertips, clutching on his body for dear life as more orgasmic shocks rocked her world.

During a brief respite between orgasms, she demonstrated her telekinesis once again by levitating a globe off of the writing desk and spinning it slowly about its axis.

"This is our planet, Erotica. This is where you are now."

It looked a bit like Earth but with continents in unfamiliar shapes.

"There are no Men in our world Luke. Not until you arrived."

If it was even possible, the boy's shlong stiffened even harder inside her, eliciting a sensuous gasp from the gorgeous witch.

"So I am the Allfather...?" Luke asked, his lizard brain growing ever more excited.

"You are, your Holiness. You will impregnate everyone in the whole world!"

And this time Luke was the one who screamed, as a torrent of his cum ripped through him and doused the fertile girl impaled around his girth. She giggled maniacally like a drunk, feeling the affect of all his pheromones on her system.

"My Lord? Can you walk us over to my instruments." Alice requested in spite of the tremors of pleasure threatening to tear her consciousness away.

"You mean the musical ones?" Luke managed to gasp. There were pianos, guitars, and the like in the room's eighth corner.

"No, I mean my alchemical ones." Alice pointed him to the glassware in the seventh corner.

He didn't need to confirm verbally, he simply gathered the waiting girl in his arms, and still spearing her lower half with his meat, lifted them both out of the desk chair mightily. Alice moaned as all the commotion elicited the sweetest feminine pleasure from within her.

Once they made it over to the glassware, Alice moaned out an incantation, and a beaker and needle floated over to them. Luke watched as the beaker drifted up to shoulder height, sloshing with clear liquid, with the needle in tow.

Without a word, and with an expression of intense concentration, the gorgeous woman held out her finger, and waited for the levitating needle to prick her finger and draw a vial of blood. Her concentration grew tighter still, as did her pussy, watching the needle drift over to the clear beaker and squirt a few jets of red blood Into the beaker. The liquid in the beaker did not turn blood red, it turned electric pink.

*Gasp!*

Alice momentarily lost concentration and the whole assemblage crashed to the ground, shattering into chemical solution and broken glass.

"I'm Pregnant." She gaped in shock.

"You're What?" Luke couldn't believe his ears. He couldn't believe his cock could grow any more hard.

"I'm Having Triplets! Three Girls!" She started weeping. "It's true. Everything the tome said about you is true."

"What Is?" He couldn't help the way his heart quickened, with the image of a 9 months pregnant Alice dancing in his mind, with bulging tits, child bearing hips, and a bloated, distended stomach teeming with Triplets, his balls churning with still more cum.

"Your Semen is Extra Potent and rich in Aphrodisiac Pheromones!" She licked her lips as if sampling a delicious dish, tears of joy streaming down her cheeks. "...I'm a mommy..."

Luke howled and spouted a torrent of cum. Every drop Alice's pussy didn't gobble up joined the pool of chemicals and cum on the floor.

Luke was not exhausted yet. Alice gratefully wrapped her hands around his cute butt and whispered in his ear... "I have another surprise for you down those stairs...