All Comments on 'Planet of the Babes Pt. 01'

by Imakewetspots

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
dunmovynivdunmovyniv6 months ago

No thanks. No interest.

Brittanyduran86Brittanyduran866 months ago

Loved it 5 stars. More please!

Teacher44Teacher446 months ago

I hope it is not The End. I look forward to more of this storyline.

strebor190strebor1906 months ago

Usually, the sci-fi/fantasy genre of literotica is not really my thing, but I've enjoyed this author's work before and decided to give this story a chance. I found it to be a very pleasant read with a nice blend of sex and romance without being too over-the-top on the sci-fi part. I hope there will be more to come in the future. Thanks for the good read.

jwswinglejwswingle6 months ago

Next chapter should be the next 3 days before heading off into space; how he handles being milked ELEVEN times a day, plus all the other sex-to completion or not-he will enjoy. Chapter 3 should cover the trip, plus restart as they land on their home world; chapter 4 should be as he learns what it REALLY means to become a pet(it's clear that none of us have a clue).

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This better not be the end! Absolutely fantastic writing and engagement. I found myself chuckling more then a few times in this story. And there seriously needs to be more. Can't wait!

fmp0927fmp09276 months ago

Great story! Love how relatable all the characters are. Literotica needs more stories like this. Can't wait to read the next installment.

LatextechnonerdswitchLatextechnonerdswitch4 months ago

Outstanding! Loved it. Looking forward to the next installment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImakewetspots@Imakewetspots
Taking a break for a while. A lot of time and energy goes into every story but it’s disappointing to see that only 1 out a 1,000 readers will vote and only 1 out of 10,000 readers will leave a comment. Feedback is necessary to improve and it’s the only external reward for cr...