Planet of the Babes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they spoke about him, he yelled, trying to get their attention. Had they removed the gag, he would have shamelessly begged for a break. As before, the overstimulation was unbearable and this time, a tear ran down his cheek as he struggled to cope with it.

Continuing to talk about him, Tay'rel wiped the tear from his face and said, "I can sense his desperation. Maybe we should leave it turned on for a few hours."

John shook his head and yelled wildly, anything to suggest that he wanted less, not more time with the infernal device.

"What's that, John? No more? You all finished playing tough? Well, give us one more shot of jizz and we'll stop...for now."

Tay'rel giggled as she dosed him again with the drug and changed out the collection jar.

John tried not to panic this time around as the ladies had their fun with him. Rough as their treatment was, he couldn't deny that they were only playing and not actually trying to terrorize or hurt him.

As the drug reasserted itself yet again, Tay'rel knelt between his legs and started licking his balls. He couldn't see what she was doing exactly but the sensation was amazing. Moaning loudly into his gag, he pumped his hips and imagined how good it would feel to impale tiny Tay'rel with his big fuck stick, hearing her cry in discomfort as he tried to split her like cordwood.

Larissa was slightly impressed that he hadn't broken down from the stress he was under and it seemed clear to her now that he was different from the hundreds of other men she had processed.

Speaking to Tay'rel, she said, "He's got quite a thing for you, Tay. Most of his fantasies revolve around doing naughty things to you."

Looking back to Larissa, in a moment of clarity, he had to know if they could indeed picture his thoughts. Feeling his urges reaching yet another peak, he stared at Larissa's beautiful face and imagined how good it would feel to spray his hot cum all over it. Seconds later, he produced his third deposit, yelling triumphantly into the gag as he pictured thick ropes of his sticky pleasure coating her face as she tried to catch it with her open mouth.

Larissa's eyes opened wide and she chuckled in surprise before asking, "Was that good for you, John? Showering my face with your seed?"

Tay'rel sat upright and laughingly said, "It sure was good for me! That was fucking hot!"

Looking over to John, she asked, "Have you done that before, John? Given pretty girls facials? Be honest and shake your head yes or no."

He could no longer deny that somehow these two women had the ability to see his thoughts. Whether it was all the time or only during moments of passion, he had no way of knowing but he did believe it was best not to lie or withhold anything from them.

Answering her question, he nodded his head affirmatively.

Both of the ladies laughed before Larissa finally said, "I think you're going to love your new life, John!"

John could hardly take much more of the strain. He had cum three times in ten minutes. Something that should be impossible for any man, and the stimulation from the device affected him more deeply with each passing orgasm. This third load left him emotionally drained and he wasn't sure he could keep his composure much longer.

Mercifully, Tay'rel reached over and flipped off the device. Had he been able to speak, he imagined he'd have croaked out a weak 'thank you' to the pretty young lady. Instead, he let out a long groan of relief and slumped down into the table.

As she stood back up, Tay'rel leaned over his chest and stroked his face. "I can feel your gratitude, John, and you're welcome. I'm not sure what you did to Larissa to earn that milking, but I hope you learn from it. I'd love to break a big, strong man like you. If you create an opportunity like that with me in charge, I'll leave that milker turned on until your nuts run dry and your dick slit spits nothing but foam. I'd spend hours slowly reducing you to a puddle. Understand?"

John stared intently into her beautiful green eyes as he nodded his head, both turned on and also slightly scared by her threat. He didn't doubt for a moment that she'd actually do it and it was very likely she'd enjoy torturing him in such a way. He could feel the sexual chemistry between them and knew any time spent with her would be magnificent even if it was tormentful.

Tay'rel collected John's donations and left while Larissa tickled his exhausted nuts. "John, while you're gagged, let me explain. We are aliens from the planet Ly'ra. You have been abducted along with many other Human males. You won't be harmed. In fact, you will find your days extremely pleasurable. We are currently still on Earth but in a few days, we will make the journey to your new home. I'd like to remove the gag now if you promise to remain calm and behave."

John's head was spinning and he wasn't really sure what to make of the whole 'alien abduction' story. It was obvious he'd been abducted but it seemed more plausible that this was all some sort of wild hoax or deception. Wanting answers, he nodded his head and Larissa removed the gag.

"Good boy, John. The journey to our world will take about 16 hours and once there, you and the others will be taken to a sperm harvesting plant where you'll reside. Until that time, I will be your primary handler. From this moment on, You will address me as Mistress or Mistress Larissa. You will address the other ladies as Miss. Infractions will be cause for punishment. One possible form of punishment will be to apply more of the stimulant and leave you alone and unable to relieve yourself. Do you understand, John?"

John considered her words carefully, keying in on the punishment part. He was already feeling the drug reclaiming itself over his libido and he couldn't imagine a more grueling way to spend an hour or two.

"Yes, Mistress Larissa. I understand." Trying not to displease her in any way, he added, "Mistress, am I permitted to ask questions?"

"Questions are fine, John. I imagine you have many."

"Mistress, why was I taken? What must I do to regain my freedom?"

"Our people select men who have no family ties or other things calling them back to Earth. Right now, there is nothing you can do to earn your freedom but if it comforts you, after you've been at the plant for a year, if you really want to return to Earth, we will honor that wish. Of the hundred thousand plus men we've taken over the centuries, only three have ever returned and none within the past century. And not because of any undue influence on our part but rather because we've created living conditions so enjoyable that no one wishes to leave."

"Why take men at all? Why do you need our sperm?"

"John, you forgot to address me as, Mistress. You'll be punished after I answer your question. Thousands of years ago, our sun began emitting a type of radiation harmful to our males. Harmless to Humen men but it eventually killed off our species' male population. As advanced as our science and medicine is, we still need male sperm. Human beings are a surprisingly similar species to ours and with minor genetic manipulation, serves to keep our population at a healthy number of five million females."

John was about to speak but she silenced him and continued. "In addition to sperm, male semen has a number of health benefits to our people and we've never been able to reproduce it in our labs. Since the introduction of Human men to our world more than two hundred years ago, the women of our society have rediscovered their own sexuality and we find it enjoyable to have men at our disposal to fuck whenever we please."

"Mistress Larissa, I misspoke a moment ago. I hope you wil forgive my oversight. I'm under a lot of stress right now."

"Your mistake, John, is understandable but you won't learn unless I follow through with punishment. The Nut Fuel we gave you should last for at least another forty five minutes."

Pulling out the bottle she used on him earlier, she added, "But just to demonstrate what a complete bitch I can be, I think I'll dose you again."

Taking her time, she used the roller all over his groin while staring up at him with a wicked grin on her face. "I'll return in an hour or so after you've had some time to think about your mistake. Of course we both know you'll really use that time to dream about stuffing your meat stick into Tay'rel."

Already feeling his excitement level building again, he dreaded the thought of waiting so long. "Mistress, please give me a warning this time. I'm already starting to feel the pressure."

Larissa smiled again and walked out of the room, leaving John alone with his erection. The time passed by unbelievably slow. Thinking of other things, he tried to will his hard on away but it defiantly remained, dribbling pre-cum onto his belly.

Recalling that Larissa gave him a different solution to make him rigid, he wondered if it too would dissipate after an hour or if it simply remained until some counter agent was applied. Even if his hard on faded, he knew his desire would remain strong for some time with the fresh dose of Liquid Lust.

Eventually, he found that he could suffer through the drug if he concentrated but his need to ejaculate remained, ever powerful. He only hoped Larissa would be merciful when she returned. He always had a great liking for head and in his weakened state, his mind kept drifting back to an image of Larissa sucking him dry.

The hour passed at an agonizingly slow pace. As predicted by Larissa, most of his time was spent dreaming of how good it would feel to bang Tay'rel in countless different positions but in between thoughts of her, he also imagined parting Larissa's puffy lips with his prick. After what felt like an eternity, she returned.

Hoping to earn favor, he offered an apology. "Mistress Larissa, I've thought a great deal about my mistake. Please forgive me."

Stepping once again between his legs, she noticed the pool of pre-cum and swirled her fingertip in it. "I accept your gracious apology, John. I failed to mention earlier that Ly'ran women have learned to cherish the flavor of a man's syrup."

Licking her finger clean, she moved to tease his swollen bulb as she continued speaking. "To our senses, it has a very sweet taste unlike anything on our world."

To accentuate her point, she licked her finger clean again and continued scooping up the precious nectar, feeding it to herself a few drops at a time.

"Mistress Larissa. I feel like I'm going to burst. Please let me masturbate so I can have some relief."

"I will help you with your problem but understand this; You are never to masturbate unsupervised. Ever. Your seminal fluid is more valuable to our people than gold is to yours. Wasting it is unacceptable and would be punished severely. On our world, there will always be one of us nearby to help you in one way or another.

"Mistress Larissa, would you please help me? I can't think straight anymore."

"Because you asked so politely, I think I may even treat you to a surprise. Young Ly'ran women have telepathic abilities. While we can't read thoughts word for word, we do see glimpses of images. Since I've walked back in, your mind has been replaying various scenes which involve me sucking on your cock. Isn't that true?"

"Yes, Mistress Larissa. I hope you are not offended. I can't help it. Especially since you used your Liquid Lust on me."

"No need to apologize. You'll find on our world that women appreciate men with healthy libidos. Thinking of us in sexual ways is not offensive or insulting at all. It's actually seen as flattering. But, because men have no rights in our society, you are not free to act on your impulses. You must wait for one of us to initiate. Furthermore, and this is very important to remember, you are not free to reject or refuse any woman who approaches you. Do you understand?"

Still unconvinced she was actually an alien from another world, he chose to just play along. "Yes, Mistress. I understand."

"I'm prepared to end your suffering now. How would you like a magnificent blowjob?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress! I'd love that so much!"

"I will, John, but the reason I'm going to do it is not because it's what you want. It is because it provides me an excellent opportunity to show you I'm not the Human woman you still believe I am. Ly'ran women have tongues that are much longer than a human. Try to relax and enjoy but I also want you to watch what I do to you."

At this point, John wasn't sure he really cared if she were alien or not. He needed his balls emptied so badly that he felt he was open to just about anything.

Leaning down, she made her way up the inside of his thighs, kissing gently and dragging her fingernails as she made her way to his nether regions. When she reached his balls, she held them steady by the metal ring and slowly licked them one at a time, looking up to study his reactions. Her mouth being slightly larger than Tay'rels, she engulfed his entire nutsack and swished her tongue back and forth.

"Oh my god, Mistress! That feels amazing!"

Rather than continue, she spit them out and slid the tip of her tongue up his shaft as she looked into his eyes. She purposely held her head up and extended her tongue so he could see it's full length gliding up to his tip.

John certainly had to admit that her tongue was unlike any Human woman but he found it more erotic than horrifying and wanted to fully enjoy what she was offering.

"Oh, Mistress! Please don't tease me. I really need this."

Grabbing the base of his shaft, she pointed it away from his body and took just the tip of the head into her mouth causing him to moan in approval. Next, she plunged down until he touched the back of her throat and wrapped her tongue around the base of his rod.

Pulling her head upward, she extended her tongue so he could witness what she was doing. As her face moved away, John could see her elongated tongue still wrapped around his shaft. Reeling her tongue back into her mouth, he shuddered in delight as it hugged and squeezed his cock all the way to the tip.

Larissa was very pleased to see how well John was handling the experience. He had gotten off to a bad start, just like all new men, but recovered from it incredibly well. At this stage of processing, she was used to giving head to a terrified man who didn't have the ability to appreciate it.

Sucking on John was refreshingly different for once. She could feel his joy, his gratitude, and those feelings warmed her heart and made her want to please him all the more. So into the moment, she didn't even hear Tay'rel come back in.

John hardly noticed her entry as well, Tay'rel noted. Instead, he watched Larissa, spellbound, as she ran her tongue up and down his shaft without ever bobbing her head downward.

Hearing his groans of approval as Larissa consumed his meaty cock, Tay'rel took a moment to study his reactions. Humans generally had trouble accepting that aliens existed and getting sucked on by an alien woman was understandably traumatic for most fresh abductees. If John was distressed in any way about getting head from an alien, he certainly didn't show it.

Tay'rel moved to his side and ran her fingers through his hair before softly asking, "Are you enjoying that, John?"

He looked up at her then back to Larissa before saying, "Oh yes! I've never felt anything so incredible, Miss Tay'rel. This is heaven."

Reaching out with her empathic skills, she took a minute to assess his feelings. What she found surprised her. He longer seemed to be upset, angry or frightened. He was highly aroused of course but that was to be expected since she dosed him and left his lust to marinate for an hour. But what she appreciated most was she felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude from him as well as affection.

"You'll find that women on our planet, John, give fabulous head. It's something we've come to enjoy doing, perhaps as much as you enjoy receiving. And because your semen is Ambrosia to us, you'll receive it often."

Tay'rel continued stroking John's hair and to his surprise, she started stroking Larissa's hair too, making him wonder what sort of relationship they had with one another.

"Larissa, I don't suppose I need to ask if you're enjoying this, do I?"

Leaning over, Tay'rel extended her tongue and dragged it across his hardened nipples before turning to kiss him. As they kissed, he was pleased to discover that it was much like kissing a Human woman. Tay'rel had great control and didn't shove her six inch tongue down his throat as he expected.

Pulling back a bit, she teasingly wrestled with his own tongue before finally exploring his body, giving him a sample of the delights she was capable of delivering.

Standing up again, she fingered herself and offered the wetness for him to taste. She was quite happy when he suckled her fingers hungrily. Doing this several times, she fed him her fluids while stroking his hair with her free hand.

"What a good boy you are right now, John. You may have a defiant streak but deep down, you're a pleaser, aren't you? I can feel the contentment from you now. It's very strong. Are you seeing this, Larissa? When have we ever seen a new guy come around this quickly? You keep behaving properly and you'll be allowed to lick all the pussy you like."

John couldn't deny that these women had him seriously turned on. As he tasted Tay'rel, he was surprised her juice didn't have the typical bitter, metallic taste he'd come to associate with eating a woman out. Instead, there was a mild sweetness that he found very refreshing. Wishing he could drink from her well, all he could do was accept the traces of her wetness but it didn't stop him from sucking her fingers eagerly.

John started to protest when Tay'rel stopped but was taken aback when she moved behind Larissa and lifted her smock. Looking at him, she slid her hand between Larissa's legs and massaged her wet box bringing out appreciative moans as she labored to suck his cock.

Larissa started bobbing her head, wrapping her tongue tightly while John bucked his hips. Tay'rel incresed the speed of her fingering, never breaking eye contact with him, and he could hear the sloshy noises of her manipulations. Moments later, Larissa cried out but expertly maintained control over her dick sucking, actually tightening her grip as he spilled over.

Finally looking down at Larissa, he cried out, "Oh god, Larissa! Please don't stop! I'm so close, Mistress! Oh yeah! AAAHHH! FUCK YEAH! Oh, yeah! God, that's so good!"

Larissa eased her sucking intensity allowing him a more relaxing finish. As she pulled off, she swished his juice around her mouth, fully enjoying the taste before finally swallowing.

Returning to his side, Tay'rel milked a small droplet from John and scooped it up with her finger to taste him for herself before speaking to Larissa. "John seems to be far more composed than others at this early stage. Do you think we can remove the restraints?"

"I think so. John, if we release you, can we count on you to behave?"

John agreed to cooperate and they released the magnetic hold on the straps fixed to his wrists and ankles but left the straps on his limbs, presumably to tie him down again if needed.

"John, if you should have a change of heart, there are a couple things you should be made aware of. First, Ly'ran women are much stronger than Human women. Stronger than most Human males, for that matter. Second, before you were awakened, a control device was implanted inside you that is tied into your central nervous system."

Alarmed at the thought of some unknown medical procedure, he asked, "What sort of control device?"

"Well, since you failed to use the proper title while addressing me, maybe now would be a good time to demonstrate. Using our minds, any of us can activate different aspects of the device. For instance, if you ever tried to harm one of us, we could make you feel pain. Or if we chose, we could block you from feeling pleasure as you climax or not allow you your release at all despite the stimulation you're experiencing. For demonstration purposes, I'll permit you to choose between brief pain or not so brief sexual torment."