Planet of the Babes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried not to smile as she squealed in delight through her short but powerful peak. She rode his face a minute longer then asked, "You ready for a little surprise? Open your mouth for a nice treat."

Doing as he was told, she maneuvered herself and closed her eyes in concentration. Moments later, she shuddered and cried out in pleasure as she deposited a syrup like juice into his mouth.

Almost disgusted at first, he realized it was unusually thick and creamy. Taking a moment to swirl it in his mouth, he discovered it was amazing in both flavor and richness. Reminiscent of honey, he savored it, then swallowed it before licking her in hopes of getting more.

His hands still on her ass, he pulled her in tight, sucking and slurping with reckless abandon.

Stroking his hair and smiling again, she said, "Easy, John. We get sensitive too after a good orgasm. Take your time and lick me nice and clean like a good boy. The flavor is amazing, isn't it? Just as our nectar tastes good to men, your semen tastes fantastic to us. Our two species process flavors differently, though. We Ly'rans find the taste of our nectar is bitter and we don't enjoy it. Probably a lot like Human women not enjoying the taste of semen."

John couldn't stop himself from licking heartily before Tay'rel finally said, "Enjoy your first taste of a Ly'ran. I think I was just as ravenous the first time I tasted a man. Our world is very sexualized compared to yours, John. You're really going to enjoy your new life once you learn to completely let go."

As he finished, she slid down and bent over to kiss him. "Thank you for that, John. I can feel that you want us to do more but we need to get moving, unfortunately."

"Miss, what was that?"

"We call it something you could never pronounce but it translates to 'Nectar.' It is a genetic holdover from a time when we had Ly'ran men. The primary function of Nectar is to assist in conception. Men and women could have sex but if the woman released her Nectar after an orgasm, conceiving a child became almost certain. Back then, it would have signaled intense interest and affection. Something deeply personal beyond mere copulation."

"It was wonderful, Miss. Can I expect that every time?"

"Actually, John, I wouldn't expect it much at all. It doesn't happen automatically. Certain conditions need to be present. It's a deeply personal act and something we don't talk much about. In fact, it would be best if we kept it between just us. Some other time, I'll go into more detail."

"Miss, because your Nectar is so special, does that mean you shared it with me because you find me special?"

His question caught her off guard and she realized he might be right. It was a special act of bonding generally only found between Pets and their owners or between women with deep feelings for one another. She just did it without thinking about the symbolism behind the act and wasn't sure why. It occurred to her then that her face felt hot as if she had blushed.

Rising, she dodged his question and smiled as she said, "On your feet, Va'Vosta."

As he planted a foot and started to rise, she yanked upward on the leash causing him to yelp loudly. Instinctively, he grabbed the leash in a purely protective reaction.

Trying to impart a learning moment, she cautioned him, "Don't ever touch your leash, John. That's a big 'no-no' and will earn you discipline. I'll let it pass this first time but train yourself to deal with discomfort."

John wasn't sure how to react but not wanting to feel that horrible implant ever again, he quickly blurted out, "I'm sorry, Miss. I wasn't thinking."

Stepping closer, she tenderly pushed his hands behind him but did not activate the restraint magnets. "It's okay. You're learning. Remember, hands behind your back when a woman is holding your leash."

"Yes, Miss Tay'rel."

Not moving away, she kept one hand in the small of his back while gently cupping his sack with the other. As he let out a soft moan, she said, "Some of us can be quite rough on you guys but I can feel that your enjoying the torment I put you through."

Closing his eyes and thinking about her pleasurable touch, he replied, "It's true, Miss Tay'rel. I've never been treated so harshly in my life by any woman but there is something about you that makes me want to endure it. Even to purposely resist so you'll focus your attention on me."

Finding herself at about the right height, she sucked and nibbled at both his nipples while stroking his cock. Finally, she responded, "You'll find it doesn't take much to get our attention. You'll also find that as harsh as we can be at times, we are equally loving and attentive to our men too. When they've earned it, that is."

"Oh, Miss, you have me so turned on right now! Would you please allow me some relief?"

"Soon. The milking room is our first stop."

Leash in hand, she led him from the room to begin the tour. John couldn't help but feel shame and humiliation as he was led around in front of others but seeing several other young men in similar predicaments, he realized they all appeared content. He could only assume they had been here longer and adjusted to their new station.

As they walked around, he asked, "Miss, you mentioned that our semen tastes fantastic to Ly'ran women. Is that true for all women or just something they've learned to like?"

"It does. So much so that it became necessary to create androids specifically for the milking rooms to ensure the daily deposits weren't consumed by any women volunteering that day. To us, your semen is sweet and delicious. We have no food or drink that begins to compare. It's quite a special treat."

"Androids, Miss? That doesn't sound very sexy."

Laughing, she said, "I wish we had a few here on Earth to show you. But you'll meet them soon enough. Appearance wise, you'd never know they were androids. Their bodies feel fleshy like ours and the skin is so lifelike, practically all the guys prefer getting handjobs from them over the milking devices. They are programmed differently for each job duty but the ones in the milking rooms keep the men very happy."

As they moved around, John noticed that many of the Ly'ran women wore white lab coats with little to nothing underneath and most had simple slippers or sandals or other easy to slip out of shoes. Some, like Tay'rel, wore nothing at all. Curiosity overtook him and he asked his next question of the tour.

"Miss, I notice all the women are either naked or have coats only. Is nudity in your world that normal?"

"Oh, yes. We are in a remote complex in a rural area. In the event anyone came to our buildings, they would be greeted by someone appropriately dressed of course, but those of us working on the inside prefer to remain comfortable. At home, we might typically wear nothing or perhaps something light like lingeree. These coats are practical for what we're doing here but clothing back home is generally more about fashion than actual need."

"Miss, every Ly'ran woman I've seen is trim and beautiful. Is that also typical for your people?"

"For the most part, yes. Over the millennia, we've become a bit self absorbed and decadent. We have lots of free time and most of us devote it to looking our very best."

John was about to speak but Tay'rel continued. "You may find this interesting; You'll see different skin tones, heights, body shapes, eye colors and so on. We are artificially conceived and genetically modified in the process. There's a randomization to the method so our society has a mix of different looking women but if we choose, we can genetically alter our DNA to change certain things like hair or eye color."

Continuing, she added, "Some of us even alter our bodies surgically in pursuit of perfection. Oddly enough, as much as we enjoy being with men, we look our finest not for the men, but to outshine one another. That happens on Earth too, as I understand it."

Laughing, he conceded the point. "Yes, Miss. That's very true."

Testing her telepathic abilities, he pictured her on top of him, feeding him her magnificent, huge tits. He yearned for the day when he could suckle them.

"I'm glad you like them, John. Perhaps I'll let you feast on them someday. I assume you pictured them because you're curious if they are enhanced. They are, actually. As the women in your society started doing this more, the fad caught on with us as well. Though, we can do it through genetic manipulation rather than surgical procedures which insert foreign objects."

"Miss Tay'rel, I should admit that I was actually testing you. How common is telepathy among your people?"

"All woman are born with this ability and it gets stronger until we reach adulthood at the age of forty. It slowly diminishes as we reach the age of one hundred. I'm only forty one so it's particularly strong with me. When there's a strong sexual attraction, as there is between us, it actually takes some effort to tune it out."

John was glad to hear her acknowledge the attraction between them. He certainly had it for her but Ly'ran women all seemed so sexual that he couldn't be sure if Tay'rel felt any special attraction for him or if she simply behaved this way with all guys. He was about to ask a follow up question when she went on.

"None of us can read thoughts directly. It's more like vivid imagery when emotions are running high. I'm excited to be holding your leash so the connection between us is temporarily strong. Generally speaking, we aren't able to do this to other Ly'rans unless we purposely lower our mental barriers and let them in."

Hearing that it took effort to tune him out, he fantasized about her sitting in his lap while they made love.

Tay'rel stopped and stepped close to him before speaking. "You're deliberately trying to get me heated up and it's working. Since we don't have time to do anything, I will take it to mean that you're messing with me. Testing me. That you want to torment me. If you don't stop, I'll bust your balls again. Here in front of everyone."

John smiled and said nothing. Tay'rel stared at him a moment deciding if she should put him in check when a better idea came to mind.

Their first stop was some sort of sperm collection room with several dozen twin size beds. He was a little surprised to see beds rather than exam tables but found it shocking that there were no privacy screens. The distances were close enough to eavesdrop on other conversations or even watch others as they donated their fluids. All throughout the room, he could hear soft moans and groans, periodically punctuated with the pleasurable, but brief, cries of some guy in rapture.

"We call these Milking Rooms, John. For obvious reasons, I would think. Lie down on this bed over here. It will be your responsibility to make ten sperm donations each day. After that, the day belongs to you. You may socialize with the other men in the various recreation areas, eat, sleep, swim or work out. There are countless enjoyable ways to fill your day. But we insist that you do your duty and make ten donations."

Continuing, she added, "It is not mandatory, but we encourage you to make yourself available afterward to the women who volunteer at or sometimes visit the Sperm Harvesting Center where you'll reside. Our society has become so sexualized that there just aren't enough men to fill the ever growing demand."

Tay'rel pulled out the same type of device used on him earlier and said, "You were exposed to this earlier and from what I could see, you enjoyed it very much. Am I right?"

Almost ashamed to admit it, he responded, "Yes, Miss Tay'rel. It felt magnificent and it would have been impossible for me to resist it for long."

"So, I'll offer you a choice for this session. The device or my hand? I admit that the device will give you a more satisfying orgasm."

He excitedly answered, "Miss Tay'rel, I would very much prefer to feel your soft hand."

Smiling, she put the device away and pulled out a bottle of lubricant as well as an empty jar which he assumed she'd use to catch his donation.

As she got ready, he asked, "Miss, how can a human guy be capable of performing in that way? Ten donations per day? Particularly, on a daily basis?"

"The implant we put inside you when you arrived regulates much of this and your body will adapt to the increased demand. We also use medications and diet to assist. You'll have bottles of Nut Fuel which helps immensely and there's also a replenishment drink that keeps you hydrated. It doesn't taste very good, I'm told, but it will increase your semen production significantly."

Continuing, she said, "Initially, Larissa used a drug to make you erect but the implant has since mapped out your central nervous system. When you wake, the implant will automatically keep you erect for periods of three to four hour intervals, allowing thirty minutes in between each for your penis to rest in a flacid state. You're coming up on your first rest state so we'll only do one milking for now."

John groaned loudly as she ran her small, oily hands up and down his shaft. For a moment, he forgot there were other people in the room, many of which took notice of the treatment he was receiving. As she continued her firm fist pumps, he found he really didn't care who overheard him and let out another loud moan. Looking down as she labored away, her tiny hand holding his big dick made him appear monstrously huge.

"Miss Tay'rel, your hand feels marvelous. Much better than the device you pulled out."

"I'm glad you chose me over the device and I'm pleased that you're enjoying yourself. Don't try to hold back. Just let go."

As he closed his eyes and concentrated, she offered a piece of advice. "There have been guys who are slow or too lazy to meet their quota of ten deposits per day. I recommend you never be one of them. Guys who are, get put on a special program. In essence, the device you're so fond of is left on while an android applies Nut Fuel continuously until all donations are made. The program often lasts for 30 days to ensure the lesson sticks. The milkings can be so intense that androids have to be used. Even the toughest of us have compassion and can't tolerate the constant pleading for mercy."

John found the bit of information somewhat disturbing. Trying to dismiss the thought, she added, "I might like to watch you go through that though. I think it would be sexy to see you reduced to a puddle in that way."

Assuming she was simply taunting him, he retaliated by picturing her blowing him, her head tilted at an odd angle as he deep throated her.

Opening his eyes, he found her glaring at him. "Dream on, John!"

Laughing, he tried to get back in the groove, pumping his hips with the rhythm of her strokes, trying to produce a load for her but he found that he just couldn't get over the hump. Noticing this, Tay'rel increased her grip pressure and sped up her strokes, focusing on the upper third of his rod. Watching her slick hand gliding across his knob was mesmerizing and the sight of it desperately made him want to explode, yet he couldn't.

Grunting loudly in frustration, several people in the room watched in amusement. Tay'rel, in particular, seemed entertained as well. "What's the matter, John? I thought you wanted this."

"I want it so bad, Miss, but I can't make it happen. It's driving me crazy!"

"Good. That's exactly where I want you. All of us have sub processors implanted at birth which allow us to control the things around us like lighting, environmental controls and so on. It's similar in a way to the blue tooth technology you're used to except we access it in our minds in the blink of an eye. When I started your handjob, I changed the setting on your implant to prevent you from reaching a climax. I want to watch your strength slowly melt away."

Knowing she was just as enamored with him as he was with her, and knowing now that it was hard for her to block out his strongest thoughts, he decided to make her suffer alongside him. John fantasized about having the spicy redhead on her hands and knees while he pounded her from behind, her screaming in rapture as she cried out for her 'Daddy' to continue.

Tay'rel was about to say something else but suddenly appeared distracted. John assumed his fantasy was having the desired effect and kept up the mental barrage. For fun, he added a thought of him yanking her hair as he hammered away at her.

Trying to keep her off guard, he asked, "Tay'rel, how is it that your people sound so Human? You use our contractions and expressions and even our slang terms with ease."

"No 'Miss' title? Is that another challenge or just blatant disrespect?"

"I apologize, Miss Tay'rel. I just keep forgetting. I would never show you disrespect but you should know by now that I'm going to keep playfully challenging you until you agree to become my fuck toy."

"While I appreciate your thoughts of me, as well as your enthusiasm, you need to understand that I'll always be in control. Not you, John. If such a thing came to pass, you would most certainly become my fuck toy."

He refocused his mind on the earlier fantasy as she tried to answer his question. An image of him fucking her savagely, doggie style, as she screamed out Daddy's name.

"To answer your question, our own sub processors assist in translation but we have been studying your world for more than a thousand years and actually introduced men into our society two centuries ago. It's had a profound effect in our world. The Western cultures of your world are very well known to us. Over time, we've simply adopted what we like of it. For example, what your people call 'dirty' words, like 'fuck,' 'cock,' 'pussy,' and so on are among our favorites. We had nothing like it until we brought your people to our world."

Continuing, she added, "You'll be shocked how much of your society has been assimilated into ours. And things that might be fringe behavior or practiced in private are very mainstream for us. We don't have hang ups about stuff, we are open minded to new experiences and we don't really feel shame or embarrassment the way your people do. It's perfectly normal to have public sex, for instance."

Tay'rel seemed better composed this time as she spoke but he could tell she was affected by the images he conjured. What he really wanted to know was if she could block them entirely or be forced to endure them like background noise.

His resolve weakening, he tried to continue the conversation. "Miss Tay'rel, earlier you fingered Mistress Larissa as she gave me head. Are you two a couple?"

As soon as he asked, he built a new fantasy with her on top, bouncing wildly on his prick while her big jugs jiggled out of control.

John could see a look of annoyance on her face as she received his newest lewd thought. Fighting through it, she answered the question. "That's something that will take time for you to process as well. We don't have 'couples' in our society. Or any type of monogamy as you understand it. We have relationships and friendships just as your people do, and some of them involve sex, but we have a very open attitude about it."

"Miss Tay'rel, are your people familiar with our pornography as well?"

"Most definitely! It's become quite popular to watch Human porn in our world. I like to watch it with friends and I find it often leads to us exploring and experimenting with new things."

His hunger at a new, unbearable level, he found himself rationalizing that it was okay to surrender. Putting all his effort into the power struggle between them, he pictured spraying his hot foam all over her face as he asked, "Miss Tay'rel, what type of pornography do you enjoy most?"

Tay'rel smiled and stroked his inner thigh as she answered. "Bdsm has become quite a fad among our people lately. You probably noticed that it is with me as well. I love controlling a guy the way I am you right now. I can see your resolve breaking down second by second. Soon, I predict you will cry out in pain as I punish you for assaulting me with your lusty thoughts."

1...34567...11