Planetary Indigestion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't walk for five minutes. She was so drained and elated. The powerful sensual sensations from her pussy and ass made her skin crawl in spirals of goosebumps over and over. When she joined Mr. Adams and the farmer for the rest of the butterfly tour, the farmer had a smile of "welcome to the rural outpost club" on his face.

It was different to live in the outpost. They each had a simple, small room, high off the ground. There was a simple bed and nothing else. The windows were simply open frames with a mosquito net. There was no glass pane. Any time someone went to the restroom, the cries and screams of pain and pleasure sounded far. When she was trying to fall asleep, she could hear the basic assistant using the restroom. The jungle had a beautiful softening to the voice. Julia fell asleep listening to the pain and pleasure sounds that the basic admin made. There was something comforting and intimate to it.

When she woke up in the morning, she could hear Mr. Adams beating his meat. He was probably fantasizing about her. But she was so relaxed from all the anal and sexual play that she got, that she had let go of the uptight core galactic attitudes. Over end of lunch coffee, she asked Mr. Adams to assist her like it was nothing. She told him to jam three fingers into her pussy. She couldn't get enough of being stretched. She started grinding her loin into Mr. Adams' fingers unabashedly. She started liking the stretch in her ass more. She'd start pulling her ass a little away from the harpoon already before orgasm simply to feel a little of that stretch earlier.

Those were happy days of letting loose and being half drunk from pleasure half the day. All the farmers in their rural outposts were very friendly and relaxed (for obvious reason). It was with sadness when she stepped back onto another twelve seater to leave the planet behind. But she assured herself that the outer planets had probably so much more adventure to offer. And unless one visited one never knew what would hide behind such seemingly simple labels like "planetary indigestion."