All Comments on 'Planetfall Ch. 03'

by wildehafer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
well then...

dear god please don't make us wait almost another year for the next chapter (literally a month~ away from 1 full year)... or in "erotic story/novel" time, 10~ years...

NEEEEED MOOOOAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
excellent but...

I like the story but as the previous responder said a year between installments is too much. One other thing that might actually help you produce the next sections faster is to cut out some of the sex scenes, they got very repetitive and did not add or change the story line one bit. You have a great story going and other than the aforementioned repetitiveness it is well written.

I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Too much time between installments....

It is a great storyline but too much sex (if that is possible). Pleeaase write more sooner. I particularly enjoy the technical parts. You seem to have done quite a bit of research. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Don't listen to them

Don't listen to them. There is not too much sex. They are right however that there needs to be more installments and in a much shorter length of time than the last one. Please.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 8 years ago
Very enjoyable series, but could use

...better editing. The mistakes which I noticed were fairly minor ones, but there are LOTS of them.

-Rei

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Anal

Great series, but I will never understand why so many have to put anal in their stories. Complete turnoff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
exciting sci-fi story

Minor errors in grammar cannot detract from what is an exciting sci-fi tale, with plenty of action throughout. The love scenes are tastefully done, and never boring or repetitive, and in this chapter are in just the right proportion to tell the story in the best possible way. Rather than being incidental to the plot they are an important element of it. This third chapter is a thoroughly engaging from start to finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous