Planetfall Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard thrust ceaselessly into Kira even as she climaxed and then through the next build up and orgasm. Time and again she grunted and shuddered on his invading meat while Kyrinn rode her face and climaxed simultaneously with her daughter.

Total bliss enveloped the trio and Richard fought to stave off his orgasm, knowing that it's herald would bring this universe of pleasure to an end. Both women grunted and groaned in climax again and Kyrinn breathed hard into his mouth, holding his head close with both hands. Her breasts heaved and their warm, soft weight in his palms and Kira's hot, throbbing pussy, working over the full length of his shaft finally propelled him into oblivion. His glans swelled to bursting and with a loud grunt he shoved hard into the spasming pussy below and flooded Kira's loins with thick ropes of warm semen. Her pussy suddenly became incredibly hot and slick with his ejaculate coating her fleshy walls and with a final thrust planted his knob against her pulsing cervix and shuddered uncontrollably as Kira's sex organ milked the last drops of his cum into her body.

He blinked, realising his daydream had been reality. It all seemed so surreal in hindsight. Two sex goddesses to fuck, the brazen display of incest between mother and daughter. He realised how brazen that when he had pulled out of Kira, Kyrinn, bent down, licked his cock clean and then bent lower and sucked his cum out of Kira's pussy, licking her vulva and bringing her to another orgasm as they held close in a sixty-nine position.

The women seemed insatiable and possibly more disturbing was his ability to satisfy their urges and continue to do so time after time with hardly a break. That and his desire to want to do it, again and again. He seemed to have minimal recovery time. He had to get Sylvia to investigate.

One of the girls walked over to him, placing a large glass of a cloudy pink liquid in front of him.

"What's this?" he enquired, picking up the glass and inspecting the contents. He hadn't had any pink drink yet.

"A tonic. Good for recovery and general health," she said.

'Damn,' he thought to himself, 'I wish I knew who I was talking to.'

"What's in it?"

She smiled, so beautifully. He would have drunk it if it was deadly poison just for that smile. "Some fruits and spices, for flavour and sexual health." She winked and turned on her heel to return to the kitchen.

'Sexual health!' he mused, " As though I need that with how I just performed!' and downed half the contents in one go.

Sweet liquid silk ran down his throat then into his stomach and spread like a warm fire into his belly. He closed his eyes and relished the feeling. 'Holy fuck!' he thought. If he could ever bottle and sell this off planet... but no, there were more important things.

The clink of crockery returned him to reality and he saw the girls placing dishes out on the table. They were naked again and he grinned, partly from the effect of the drink and partly out of drinking in their beauty.

"The Mother Goddess has given us the fruit of her loins. Please, eat!" Kyrinn said and they quickly heaped their plates with all the magnificent foods that had been prepared. The smells wafting from the plates reminded Richard of how long it had been since his last meal. Yesterday lunchtime and nothing since except the delectable bodies of the women seated on each side of him as he sat at one end of the table.

They ate ravenously, with barely a word between them until a each had finished a plate and were all going for second helpings.

"Kira," Richard asked, inclining his head towards her as he finished the last mouthful from his plate, "can I ask how old you are?"

She smiled at him, "This will be my twenty third season at the Feast of the Goddess."

He had worked out already that the term 'season' referred to one orbit of Elysia, a little over four hundred equivalent Earth days.

"I see", he nodded and turned to Kyrinn "Kyrinn, if you don't mind my asking," he wondered if the seemingly universal sensitivity about women's ages held here too, "how old you are?"

"Of course not!" she laughed. "I have seen forty five seasons."

He stared at her. He knew she must be older by some minimum number of years, but twenty two years and still looking no older than Kira. To confound the issue, that made Kyrinn closer to fifty Earth years.

"Richard," she asked in return, "when you said earlier that you were the 'father'", she said the word as though is was unfamiliar, "what exactly did you mean?"

"Ah, right! Umm, yes well...", he realised that the concept of fathering was totally alien and over the course of the next plate of food gave a quick lesson in human biology.

The girls stared wide-eyed at his explanation and hung on to every word. "So," Kyrinn said carefully, "you could impregnate every woman here on Elysia?"

Richard felt as though he was stepping into a swamp full of crocodiles, "Well, technically yes, but it's not a practical idea."

"Why not?" Kira asked innocently.

"Well, without a full course in what is called 'genetics' it's easier to say I cannot impregnate every woman on Elysia, not withstanding the fact I may die of exhaustion before then."

The girls exploded with laughter and Richard blushed and dug into his food, trying to ignore the lewd comments that followed.

On a more serious note Kyrinn followed up, "So then you only need to mate more with a selection of women?"

He looked up from his plate, "Ummm, only if you think I need to. Is there a reason?" Kyrinn was smart, so he played dumb, wanting to draw the answer from her. He already knew what it was; he wanted to know that she recognised the solution.

Her hand closed over his, softly and squeezed gently, her deep blue eyes, a little sad now searched his. "Yes. My people are dying. We have known this for a long time. The Goddess has sent you, sent you to breath life back into us." Her other hand went to her naked belly, covering her womb. "I spent the last twenty years trying to conceive a sister for Kira and in one night with you my wish has been granted. Not only that, you have gifted her the impossible; twins. There has never been a case of twin birth on Elysia. You have achieved a miracle."

Kira's hand extended out to his other arm and held it. She smiled so lovingly at him his heart melted.

"I understand. I had to hear it from you, to know that you know the plight of your situation," he answered solemnly.

A moment of silence passed between them, as though an unwritten pact had been agreed. Kyrinn broke the silence, "How many babies could Kira have with you?"

Richard coughed, taken aback at the question. Kyrinn knew how to deliver them from left field.

"I, ummm," he did a quick calculation based on some of the facts he knew. "Err, she could have possibly thirty, maybe forty babies, all going well under ideal conditions of course."

"Oh Mother Goddess!" Kyrinn and Kira both exclaimed together.

"But," he quickly added, "that's not really practical. Babies are very stressful to the mother during and after pregnancy. It's not good for their health be almost permanently pregnant. As a medical doctor I would not condone such a practice."

"But," Kyrinn added, "she can still have many children?"

"Well, yes. From my little understanding of your biology here, at Kira's age she would produce twins at every pregnancy for some years to come."

"Twins? Every time?" Kira uttered incredulously.

"How, how many babies could I have?" Kyrinn asked slowly.

"Okay, this is all guess work and like I said before, while it could possibly be done, it's not a good thing to do really, but if I assume your egg production is now at one release per cycle and you get pregnant immediately after birth and follow the general norm of menopause, although it's probably all screwed up here, then maybe ten babies, maybe more"

Kyrinn clasped her hand to her mouth, eyes wide in astonishment. "Ten? Or more? Mother Goddess!'

They ate the rest of breakfast in relative silence, the two women assimilating the knowledge from Richard.

"Richard," Kyrinn said softly, laying her hand on his arm, "I didn't mean to upset you in anyway, make it seem as though you were a commodity, some sort of breeding machine. I needed to know the full reality, and now I know. I will seek an audience with the Elder Council. This information will help me construct an argument and gain assurance that you will be treated and respect as a human being. We have laws and traditions. The Goddess may have sent you, but I will not allow political self interests to use you as a pawn."

His hand covered hers as Kira's hand then covered his. The bigger struggle was now with people and power, not just science and biology. Humans never seemed to change. Light years and centuries never quashed the basic drives for power, control and domination. This was one fight he had to leave in other hands.

He nodded his head and whispered almost resignedly, "Some things never change Kyrinn, some things never change."

"I love you Richard, love you so deeply I cannot explain. I know that Kira feels the same, because I feel it within her. We are all bonded as one. We are family now."

He kissed her tenderly, lovingly and then turned to do the same with Kira. He did feel a oneness with them, and intricate bond he could not describe. Science and logic had finally failed him, but in that loss he felt he had gained so much more.

-------------------------

They watched Kyrinn depart on her horse, back towards the main settlement. Richard held Kira close. "She's a smart woman is your mother," he said as the figure receded over a low hill.

"She was taught by the best. Her grand mama was the Elder when mother was growing up. She held the post for more than sixty years. A record that has not been surpassed. Thanks to you, she is assured a seat on the Elder Council now."

He look at her quizzically, "Me how?"

"She will have a second child. Only Those that have borne two children may sit on the Elder Council."

"I don't understand how this works," he replied shaking his head.

"Come, let us sit in the garden and I will fetch us some refreshment and explain." She led him to a seat under a magnificent flowering tree that was so alien in form his attention was captured by it and he did not notice here departure until she had appeared again with a tray and cooling beverage. It was strange, he had examined this tree just a few days ago, instruments in hand, but now, bereft of objective data gathering he drank in it beauty, it's form and subtleties.

"Richard?" Kira's pure, sweet voice dragged him back into reality. What was happening to him? He had never been like this. His life was science, logic and the pursuit of the natural order. He shook his head, trying to clear it.

"Yes my love." He took the tray from her and set it on a nearby table as she sat down.

She smiled at him and stroked his face. "You are the most wonderful thing to ever happen to me."

Their eyes locked, words becoming meaningless till after a time Kira spoke, "I should explain, about the Council."

"Oh! Yes, please do!" Richard snapped out the grip her deep blue eyes held on him.

"The Council is made up of two parts; the Lesser Council and Elder Council. The Lesser Council comprises of twelve members all of whom are elected by the community. They must have borne at least one child. The Elder Council is elected from the Lesser Council by the community and eligibility is granted by having served at least five years on the Lesser Council and having borne two children."

"Has anyone ever had more than two babies?" he interjected.

"No. Two is already mark of great fertility and service to the community. Three children has never been achieved."

"I, umm, noticed in my observations that some women, like Kyrinn wear their top with one breast free and others both breasts exposed, while others have their chest covered."

"Ah, yes this is to signify a woman's fertility status to the community. It bestows certain benefits and of course eligibility to the council."

Richard's mind leapt the the obvious. If their whole socio-political environment or even part of was defined by how many babies a woman had borne, how was his presence going to affect it? Now he understood Kyrinn's task. A spanner in the works he was indeed!

"Darling," Kira said bringing his thoughts back to the present. "How did you 'observe' us?"

Richard smiled to himself. Kira may not have been as wily as her mother, but she was just as smart.

"Well, we had, that is the ship I was on had, umm, devices that could see onto the land below, from a far distance, and this was one of the things I noticed."

"So you were spying on us?" she said with a sly smile. "Did you see things you liked?" She pulled up her dress, exposing smooth silky thighs.

He looked down at her legs, so perfect. The dress crept higher. His heart pounded in his chest.

"Did you like looking at the women's breasts?" Her hand pulled at a clasp on her shoulder and the top of the dress fell away, revealing her perfect pendulous orbs."

"No!" he blurted out.

"No?" came the questioning answer.

"I mean no, we weren't spying!"

"So you like looking at breasts?"

"Yes," he hissed. He itched to grasp them, suck her stiffening nipples and flick them with his tongue.

"So you came here to look at our breasts?" she remarked slyly.

"Yes! I mean no! Oh fuck it, come here woman!" He pulled her to him, one hand encompassing the warm soft orb and drove his tongue deep into her mouth. Her hand rested on his groin, squeezing the growing pole in her grip to full hardness. She needed him, urgently and together they fell to the grass beneath the alien tree to make love until she had felt the touch of the universe on her soul and the spurt of her lover's potent seed in her belly once again.

-------------------------

They lay on blankets in the darkness of the warm night out in the garden. Side by side, holding hands, fingers interlaced they lay looking up at the vista of stars wheeling overhead while they recovered from a passionate bout of love making.

Richard Jensen's mind wandered as he basked in the starlight. It had been three days now since Kyrinn had left and he had spent the time investigating plants, animals, minerals, the air, pollens, dust. He watched Kira work her skills at the pottery wheel, transmuting lumps of clay into anything from day to day utensils right up to the most exquisite expressions of ceramics. Items so translucent one could almost see through them, yet hard as steel and just as resilient. These were the pinnacle of her art and took many hours of dedicated work without a break. Once the firing was complete did she relax completely. Needless to say he had much time to himself and their daily activities only allowed them early morning and nights to make love.

The twin moons were rising now above the horizon, following the large luminous gas giant. He remembered back to the last time they had made love out here and the celestial objects had been in a similar configuration.

"Look," he pointed.

Kira caught her breath, "Isn't it beautiful?" she whispered in awe. Gasping in surprise she raised her finger to the sky and pointed to the spray of stars formed by the Milky Way, "Look! Now I understand!"

"Understand what? Richard asked, not seeing anything unusual.

"Look," she said patiently, "at the stream of stars, how they arc across the sky and join the Womb of the Goddess."

"Yes," he replied. The gas giant, 'Womb of the Goddess' as she referred to it was on the galactic plane at this point and was intersected by the stream of the Milky Way. "What does it mean?"

She trembled with excitement, squeezing his hand, "This why she is full with child and her breasts hang heavy. This white stream," her finger traced it's path from one end of the horizon to where the gas giant was rising, "is the seed to fertilise her belly, like your milky white seed has done to me and my mother!"

It clicked in Richard's brain finally. It all made perfect sense, if one held the belief, but it was just all a co-incident convergence of the celestial objects. How many times had this particular configuration occurred in the past? Kira said last time she had never heard it to be so, but now this had been going on for nearly a week.

Her reasoning triggered a memory from the other night. "Kira, what was that thing Kyrinn said about portents the other night?"

She waved her hand at the sky, "You mean like this?"

"What others were there?"

"The other," she said with her voice filled with excitement, "was the day I found you. My mother said that the the coloured sheets of lights in the sky were was the dress of the Mother Goddess standing over Elysia and the bright new sun that appeared and streaked over the sky to the land was her sending the life in her loins to bring new life and hope to us."

He mulled over the event and it's interpretation. The visual effect of the aurora could be seen as the material of a dress, folding and moving. Undoubtedly the changing colours would lend a very mystical effect to it. The destruction of the ship, definitely bright enough to appear as a second sun in the sky and the descent of his lifeboat to the planet below, he could also see how it could be viewed as their Goddess giving birth and he it appeared, was the end result of the event.

He was the Messiah, sent by the Mother Goddess to lead them from the brink of destruction to a new age of fertility and mortal prosperity. He closed his eyes to the beauty of the heavens and groaned to himself, 'Oh God, or is that Goddess now?' he thought. If he didn't know better from all his scientific training and experience he could almost believe the universe had conspired this incredible chain of events just to deliver him here. Now, at this critical point in time in this peoples' lives with just the right circumstances to make it all fit together so easily.

"Kira, I need to get back to my lifeboat. There are some things I need to get and I want to run more checks on myself and you. You have new life growing inside of you now and I want to keep a close eye on them."

She rolled over on top of him, pressing her belly and breasts against him. The intimate skin on skin contact sent little shivers through her lithe body and she kissed him, holding his face with both hands.

"Of course! I'm done with most of my work for the moment and could do with a break. Mother should turn up in a day or two. These things take time with the Council."

He smiled up at her, stroking her back and letting his hands wander over her tight little buttocks, squeezing them while occasionally letting a fingertip graze across her rosebud.

"Mmmmmm," she hummed eyes closed. She suddenly snapped them open a wicked grin on her lips.

"Richard darling," she said coyly, running a fingertip over his cheek, "remember the other night with Rinn," He noticed how she used her mother's pet name in intimate circumstances. This was going to lead to something interesting. He just knew.

"Ummmm, maybe," he interjected innocently.

Her voice was slow and sexy, "Well, you know when, well like, we woke you in the middle of the night and had some fun?"

"Yesssss," he replied equally slowly. She was being unusually shy about whatever she was trying to say.

"Well," she continued, "you did some really nice things to me."

"Things like what," he replied playing dumb. He was enjoying seeing her squirm over this subject. She was looking so incredibly beautiful in the reflected light of the moons and gas giant overhead.

"You, ummm, well you know," she bit her lip, "touched me back there."

He thought she actually blushed a little. He was certain he had heard her tell Kyrinn what he had done, in the throes of her passion, but then that situation was a little different.