All Comments on 'Planning Ahead'

by Hopenot

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
Bronco56Bronco56about 1 year ago

Great story. 5stars

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

I liked this - 5 stars worth - and in an odd way it strikes home in way... enough said on that.

Nicely done... character development and three love stories in a very brief tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A barely okay story that doesn't fit in the loving wives section. A Hallmark movie script.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 1 year ago

So she was ten years older than him and overweight?

Damn, he really was screwed up after his first wife died.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 year ago

Truly eye roll worthy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As I understand it, the idea of group sex, and even on the first date, belonged to Michelle, and she told her husband that Eric had come up with it? Well done, slut! Between husbands, you need to try as much debauchery as possible. Otherwise, when Eric falls in love, he will immediately begin to be greedy and jealous. So she would have lived like a fool, jumping from Charles's penis to Eric's penis, without intermediate connections.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was actually a really beautiful and sad story. Good work

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 1 year ago

A bit dark yet filled with meaning thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So he wants to leave his wife with a good man and he looks for that guy in a pick up bar and selects a guy who has no issues in dating married women? And his selection for a new wife is a woman who is married and cheats on her husband? I mean at the time he was not aware of the deal made by her husband. But then again, she was out screwing guys. Sicko.

nhhungrymannhhungrymanabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Brought tears to my eyes. 5 stars. Thank you.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellabout 1 year ago

"Charles had left Michelle millions of dollars so our new family would never want for anything. "

Oh, that always helps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The MC married a woman a decade older than himself who he knew from personal experience loves to act out submissive slut fantasies with other men and women. Why in the world is he seeking to suffer more and to expose his children to more pain? WTF is the matter with his mother? Could she not see a problem here? Or is Michelle's (thanks for the Benjamins, Charlie) money the real draw here?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

While his wife was alive during the first few chapters, this was a truly lovely story. Our mc was deserving and worthy of sympathy. Even when mom tells him to go out and fuck someone he's cool. 6 months later he's a total lowlife piece of shit willingly participating in adultery with no concern for potential harm to marriages. His seconwife is a selfish, disrespectful bitch who's going to be looking for better dick soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very sad story, well written good nice ending. 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

JRandyJJRandyJabout 1 year ago

Good read 5 *. This one hit home a bit. I lost my wife of thirty five years to cancer.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

I dislike stories glorifying asshole spouses who prefer grieving to taking care of their families. Story is alos unbelievable and thus lacking interest.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Solid feel good story! 5*

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 1 year ago

You got most of the way there. Sweet story.

Keep at it.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Different take on romantic situation. Story told well. I for one do not like background that goes back to the 5 th grade picnic…. Probably the recruiter in me. Thanks for sharing.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Three love stories, combined into one. And his Mom was funny.

kdad9010kdad9010about 1 year ago

Beautiful. I like it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yep, I'm pretty much in awe, that kind of altruism is extremely rare in real life. And as rare as it is, the fact that you could imagine it and set it to writing, competently, is truly a gift. Praise to you indeed!

Unfortunately, my experience has taught me differently. I wish you the best!

Malachi Stygian

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sad, but lovely love story. 5*

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So tired of almost every story starting out at or, at some point, taking place in a bar. Can't someone come up with a more unique place to meet someone? And don't mention a church either! Or school/college. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story had a great plot line, but it really wasn’t executed very well. It read more like a report than a story. Still a solid 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Started out okay, then just sickening.

jesemmojesemmoabout 1 year ago

Well written. I really liked the content of your story. I lost my wife many years ago, but my grief held my back from moving on and finding a new relationship. This is definitely a five story.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

Your protagonist's character is disgusting to me. He fucks women, married or not! Would be interesting how he would react if that happened if he were still married and the same thing happens to his wife?

Your story is really remarkably well told. Even if I don't like your protagonist! Nevertheless 5*!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

Nice, different story.

Pinto931Pinto931about 1 year ago

Wow that was different. Thanks.

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 1 year ago

Very well writen and unique story of love and companionship. Thanks!

Erolit63Erolit63about 1 year ago

I don't normally enjoy themes like this. Regardless, this was so well written, short and to the point, that I had to give it 5 🌟. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hood story but me personally would not seek a new relationship ever again . It’s not in me . Many do and I understand somewhat but to fall in love all over agsin not for me . Kinda hard to know the wife most likely will move on and be in love with another man . I guess could be described as sad but also happy depending on your personality

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife passed a year ago. This emotions are different than any other figure in your life passing. It's a more profound sense of loss than parents being gone. This story did a god job of telling the story in my humble opinion.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

He could have tried to save marriages before screwing the wife, ya know? Not a very sympathetic character.

Just because Cuck, I mean Chuck, enjoys sloppy seconds doesn’t mean that any of those other husbands would have been as appreciative of Eric’s interventions in their relationships.

ComefindmeComefindme12 months ago

The pacing felt a little... Off. His wife passed so he turned into a douchebag, kinda rough but understandable, but then he falls in love with another woman in 4 days, one that he spends very very little time actually talking to, then forces himself on the dying husband just cause?

Decent premise, but wildly uncomfortable with how unlikeable and unsympathetic the main character became.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean12 months ago

I am emotionally confused, that was one of if not the most beautifully caring, loving wife story I have read. I don't understand the people throwing shade at your protagonist he is broken not an ass those who don't see that perhaps has not enough pain in their lives to relate, for their sake I hope they never do.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

You took a sad, tragic situation and turned it into just a common cheating story.

oldtwitoldtwit10 months ago

I liked this, both deviant , sad , and caring a story, nicely thought out and written

MattblackUKMattblackUK9 months ago

That worked really well. Romantic.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit7 months ago

Charles had quite the interesting way of dealing with his mortality. My guess is that he set the one-month limit to (a) allow deep . Knowing Michelle would be loved and cared-for allowed him to die with untroubled mind, knowing he’d done all he could for his wife. Until his mother sent him to get laid, Eric seemed the kind of man who’d feel a good deal of guilt after bedding a married woman (unless she was a confirmed hotwife).

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit7 months ago

Charles had quite the interesting way of dealing with his mortality. My guess is that he set the one-month limit to (a) allow them to form deeper feelings, and (b) weed-out anybody who’s only there for sex. He was able to die knowing he’d done all he could for his wife. Before his mother sent him to get laid, Eric seemed the kind of man who’d feel a good deal of guilt from being involved in a woman’s cheating. It really isn’t clear how he made the leap to lothario.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A most unusual Romance, but definitely a must read.

Park you prejudices etc. and just enjoy an excellent read.

THC

heydog52heydog524 months ago

Sometimes the previous comments say it all. I concur with all previous comments. God I love Literotica....5 🌟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous