All Comments on 'Plans For You'

by yblack5

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Comments from a Shy Listener

Wow!

You, sir, are really good at what you do. The way you talk, the things you describe, and your voice... Amazing.

Thank you.

MickaHollowayMickaHollowayalmost 7 years ago

First time on this side of literotica, I normally just read. I was not ready for all of that... just...WOW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Give me more!!!

I've become a new fan of yours, yblack5! Sexy voice, dirty talk, I love it! My only complaint is that your audios aren't long enough! I know that you're supposed to keep them wanting more, but I like to prolong my fun a little bit! Sending love from Vegas, can't wait to hear more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it!

This was sexy and romantic. There was some distracting noise, but the audio as a whole was beautiful. I love your writing and your voice. Please keep recording.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Omg

I finally found the perfect male voice black male voice is hard to find u found so sexy I came like 4 times I'm yours pl make some more luv the song too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Just curious. Is there a way to read these text/audio stories? If there is, I can't figure it out and I don't enjoy listening-would rather read it myself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryblack5@yblack5
Ok ok, update. Still haven't published that book. I did figure out I could do audios on here... Dope. I haven't written much lately, life has been all over. But I certainly have the itch again. But I appreciate all the love. I will continue to add new content. The feedback is ...