Planted Ch. 01 - Pleasured

Story Info
Man finds a strange plant in the woods.
1.5k words
4.49
19.4k
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2023
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm going to write this down since I really don't have anyone whom I could tell about this. Or I could but they would just think I am crazy. About a year ago I was doing a little hike in a nearby forest. It's a little off the beaten track so one can really wander around there without meeting anyone. And I ran into this odd plant that did not resemble anything I have seen before. It was quite big. Almost man-sized with many kinds of branches and vines growing out of it. I could not tell whether it was a small tree or some bush or even some sort of very large flower.

I approached it and could feel this quite pleasant scent in the air. Difficult to say what was it but maybe like some sort of combination of some delicious vanilla cakes and a beautiful girl's perfume. All and all quite enjoyable or maybe even intoxicating. But the shape of the centerpiece was what had caught my eye from afar. I kid you not, it actually looked like a shapely woman would have bent over naked and the round buttocks were up in the air. And when I got closer I could clearly see that between the buttocks there was a hole.

It was not exactly a pussy but quite close. I shook my head in disbelief. What on earth kind of a plant was this? I felt somewhat juvenile and after looking around to see if anyone was watching touched the hole with my finger. It was warm and velvety. And it somehow reacted a little to my fingertip. It sort of squeezed itself close but then quite fast opened a little. It definitely looked very inviting and I slowly pushed my finger in.

And it was like the sweetest pussy you could ever imagine. It suckled my finger with perfect tempo and pressure. Being tight for a moment and then opening up just a little bit and then tightening again. I could even feel it moistening up as it coaxed my finger deeper. I just had to add another finger and it felt tight. But it let my two fingers in as it had done before with one finger. I stuck my fingers back and forth in awe. I would think any man would have done the same.

Watching this perfectly shaped ass-plant and feeling its hole with my fingers led to the inevitable. I was having an erection and thinking what would it feel like to fuck the plant. I debated internally for a while but it all felt so awesome that I just had to drop my shorts. Holding the asscheeks I inserted my penis in. Immediately the plant sort of powered up and sucked with more intensity. It felt very lovely around my cock so I pushed further and further. Something bumped into me from behind and I fell on top of the plant's centerpiece. My penis was lodged deep in it. I tried to rise to see what had it been but the plant's vines were preventing me. They squirmed around my hands and legs and the more I struggled the tighter they bound me.

So there I was. Stuck on top of this odd plant. And this was the first time I started to think about whether or not all of this was safe for me. But even if my reason said that all this was too strange and I could be in some sort of peril here all my senses were telling me that this was the most pleasurable event of my life. The plant's pussy was still sucking my penis and the sweet scent of the plant was ever more enjoyable. Even the branches tying me down were not uncomfortable. I mean they did not let me rise and leave but somehow their grip was firm but gentle. They were very lively though. They did not just tie me down but actually ripped all my clothes off. But somehow even this did not bother me.

Something caressed my lower back and something else encircled my neck. Finally, even my eyes were covered by some foliage. It was like I was falling deeper and deeper into the plant's loving embrace. As it covered my eyes and ears those senses were out and the plant's movements on my skin felt ever more ecstatic. The suction on my penis was just perfect and the soft buttocks against my pelvis could have fooled anyone whose eyes were blinded. I felt a tickling sensation on my balls as some delicate vines took them in their grip. The plant attached something to my balls and even those were sucked by it from that point forward. I'm telling you I have not felt anything that could compare to the sensations the plant was giving me.

And on it went. Some things were sucking and pinching my nipples and after that, the next thing was that something thin and slippery was first massaging my anus and then even entering my butt. Quite soon it found my prostate. No one had ever played with my ass. This plant really used all the tricks in the book. But it was not over even then.

The plant was now holding my whole body and undulating me against the centerpiece and sort of made my body fuck the plant's ass on autopilot. Come to think of it all this had already taken me to the brink of an orgasm but somehow it would not come. The plant just kept me on the edge and continued its manipulations. Somewhere near my eyes and ears its grip on me tightened and I felt like some sort of electricity was shot into my temples. Vivid images started to run through my head.

First, there was my next-door neighbor with whom I have had a crush for quite some time. She held me in her arms and pushed my face to her huge bosom. They were much larger than in reality but I took it all in. Then there was my high school teacher yanking my balls with a strict but amused look on his face. I believe she even slapped my ass with a foot-long ruler for some disciplinary action. And then even my ex-wife showed up but as an improved more attractive version of her. She ducked low and started to suck my cock in earnest (which she never did in the real life by the way).

The hallucinations went on and on changing from one sexy scenario to another and the plant worked in perfect unison with the dream girls. It felt like I had been on the edge of an orgasm for an eternity. The ever-sucking pussy worked on my cock and the vines covering my balls tightened and softened giving me the best ball massage you could ever imagine. In my dreams, there was even my ex-wife's bitchy but gorgeous Asian lawyer, and true to her character she was wearing a huge life-like strap-on cock and was going to fuck me with it. As she pushed it in the plant also enlarged the branch that was invading my ass and pounded my prostate with increasing force.

My ex-wife's mouth on my cock and the plant's pussy was now exactly the same. In my mind, I really could not separate one from another. My ex was really poking her face to my crotch and had no gag reflex. It all went in. I practically screamed as the plant was edging and edging me but somehow preventing the actual orgasm. And then finally when I could feel that I was over the edge even that sensation was not over immediately. Somehow it kept me in this blissful state where I was having an orgasm but not yet ejaculating. I thought I was going mad with pleasure.

When the climax finally came it was just not the same either. There were no volleys of cum like normally but the plant made me release it all at once. So the cum just kept shooting in a steady but forceful stream and my orgasm was at its highest point for several minutes. When there was no more semen left in me the plant milked me in an almost violent manner. The mouth sucked hard, the vines pressured my balls. The appendix in my ass swell even more and punched my prostate over and over again. It's fair to say the plant really squeezed me empty.

And then it was all over. The ridiculously good sexual experience and an amazing mind-blowing orgasm. The plant went limp and released me. The vines released their grip, the mouth stopped sucking my cock and the thing that had been in my ass withdraw itself and I was free to rise. I was dumbfounded and even the plant looked a little sleepy. I felt my balls with my hand since they felt a little off and they were extremely small and loose. Empty as empty can be. My nipples and cock on the other hand were quite swollen and didn't even look quite normal.

The day was darkening. I collected some of my ripped clothes and marked the location of the plant on a map app on my mobile. Then I headed for my car with shaking legs and butt naked wishing that I would not run into any other hikers.